It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Skunk Works is perfect for these sorts of threads.

While I'll admit to being skeptical about reptilians, I'll always open threads like these because I'm curious -- and a lot of my curiosity is because of ATS itself. Last year, I asked a question about reptilians in the old David Icke forum. Though I'm quite sure I did nothing to go against ATS's terms of use, I woke up the next morning and found that I could no longer login. This after being voted "Way Above" only days earlier by one of the mods.

Because I love conspiracies (and because I watched a raving lunatic run through the forums for weeks, being excused because of her supposed "youth" and misunderstanding) my being banned made me think there could be something to this reptilian stuff.
(By the way, lunatic poster was allowed to insult the forum, start fights and start hysterical threads for weeks before s/he was banned.)

That being said, if I ever see a reptilian, I doubt it'll be on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Wait...what?
Are you serious?

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Yo to all!!
listen i diden't belive in reptilians or conspiracy's in general but after watching the michael tsarion programme atlantis alien visitation and genetic manipulation I changed my mind, and i do belive this is like the mother conspiracy's of all.. why? becourse its gives a sienctific view from the beginning of history explains why history is as it is why people belive in conspiracy's in the first place why we got relligion, where it coms from.
Then moves on to okult teachings and diffrent world perceptions useing legends and myth as the basis source of infomation, going from europe- to america, then africa india ect. I have done a little reasearch and Iam beginnig to say HOlly Mother'''' This can be debated but iF you follow what the history teaches there are blanks that don't fit together, but if you follow myths from around the world there is no blanks. So what is the truth ? I encourage every one to listen to what this guy say's and think about it becourse there is deffinetly something about it. Be aware though, its 10 hour program and it starts out completely farout, but if you stick with it to the end you will become more knowlegebel. The program covers relligion, sience, okult history, myth, legends, illuminati freemason-royals or royal blood, where tehcnology comes from, spiritual views what is good vs evil? give it a try maybe someone with more knowleged can dis proof what he is saying but i have looked things up and can't find anything wrong yet. Well your choice!! buttom line i can't prove reptillians exist but after this i cant denie the possebility. After all myths from around the globe is telling the same story from hope indians to ireland to the indian mahabahtra the sanskrit texts and the bible. Iam not relligious but after seeing this wiser. important the symbology used by the aincient bad guy's if you will, take notice that the same terminology is used in modern day by leaders they even carry the same flag symbols from back then.
one last thing did you know that the word nation comes from latin nashon i think it is and the original meaning of the word is stock. oh and those famillia with skull and bones wich bush and karry is members of uses the same symbols as the SS hiltler jûrgen from world war 2 seriously watch this and then say that the reptilians ar BS!! yes the fake videos are retarded but the idea of Aliens being reptilian aint! if you like history and aliens check it out yall!! i mean 10 hours.. its a big subject I chose to belive even though i thought some of it was omg wtf man, and after did some searches to confirm. note he has some stupid fotomanipulations wich i can't understand why is there since alot of the other stuff is beliveable.
just torrent the title and bingo----or maybe IAm paranoid and crazy.. I have tried to discuss it with others but they don't wanna watch it so its hard being convinced that its all BS, when no one is willing to watch it and comment it.. like some of the sience in it ect please someone watch it at write me back but its tough watching in one go since its mostly text he reads from diffrent qotes to relligion to history--and sience. Cuz i can understand why people say its retarded when you don't have any back ground info and only stupid 1 to maybe 8 min of wack fotage and commentary.. so proof here ya go + 10 hours Iam not saying its entirely true but danm i got afraid when i started looking some of the claims up and dicorvered it wasen't BS...enjoy to those who if any takes time to watch this programme please pm me with your views

[edit on 9-10-2007 by a-being-?]

[edit on 9-10-2007 by a-being-?]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
ps i know i suck at spelling but that dosen't mean im stupid besides my keyboard skips stuff like the word coms missing an e but im to broke to get a decent

posted on Oct, 13 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
They do exist and they are all around us. As for why there isn't so much proof......... I really can not say. But for one I do know that people who do witness these events usually go into denial. Back when I was younger I remember talking to one of my friends at the time about wheter or not he bilieved UFO's existed.

Now this is what he said in his own words.
"You can't let that shiit get to you, yeah I admit I saw something crazy when I was younger too (referring to grey) but I just shook my head and forgot about it."

People DO SEE WITNESS THESE EVENTS!!!! and transformations but due to the subliminal standards set by our media and society whenever anyone comes out and says #.... they get ridiculed.

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Hussein19891]

[edit on 13-10-2007 by Hussein19891]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Okay...

so who cares? Really.. about Reptilians or the shapeshifters. We all know that Bush and those elite people are cold blooded anyway. People shouldn't be focusing on this stuff, it's just bad.
However, I would like to point out the obvious. Is anybody aware that we have this pattern, this same repetition of Reptile or serpent gods? And not just in one place in the world, folks this is ALL over.
we have the Aboriginies who claim of a serpent race who governed the Earth. The Africans with claims of the ancient reptile man race known as the Chitauri. The Sumerians and the Annunaki.. The Mayans and their "Feathered Serpent" Quetzelcoatl. Egypt ad their God Sobek who demanded babies to be sacrifced to him, We have the Nagas in Japan, and the list goes on.. and on..
This. can not be denied.

Do you really think that people just decided to make up a "Dragon". I think not. I think they stand for something far greater. Remember, this kind of silly thing is in the bible as well. God said, "You must not see my face" To Abraham. Well so did the chinese emperor who hid behind a curtain and anyone to peer behind it was to be condemned to death., and why? Because the legend said he was a shapeshifter, who could turn himself into a "dragon".
Same thing applies to this "God" in the bible. Wonder why he's so ruthless? He demands sacrifices of animals and burnt offerings. Excuse me, but does anybody know the greek word for Holocaust?
It is a Burnt-Sacrificial- Offering. And in the Hebrew bible, this is exactly what God says. They offered a "Holocaust" up to God. These kind of satanic, cananite people are still around. Now you know why they call what happened back during the days of Hitler.. A "Holocaust" get the picture?
Yeah, 9/11 was also a "holocaust"..and those towers. Phallic symbols.

Did you guys know that they have traced the Queens' Heritage all the way to Abraham the pharoah in Egypt. That's right.
EGYPT has a lot to do with these freaks. The Queen, the Elites, their free masonic pyramid on their back of our dollar bill.. The eye of Horus on it? Think my friends, think!

It is utterly important for everyone to do their part in research, instead of mocking this theory and calling it BS, because it the makes you a hypocrite. So then, do your research.

I must say there are too many coincidences with this Reptilian theory just like 9/11, which is obviously an inside job, and anyone who believes in the official story really has to do a serious reality check

It is my personal belief that "There are no such things as coincidences" everything happens for a reason.

Thank you

Kdog

[edit on 15-10-2007 by KdogartIS]

posted on Oct, 15 2007 @ 05:15 AM
link   
*Ahem*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I said, this material was all covered over a year ago.
(and consequently, where are my stars, hmmmmm?)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ahem.

Why were my pictures deleted? I don't quite understand how you think the material is covered... it's not

When you think you got the truth, you don't. There is no hardcore evidence to prove the existance of these creatures, and no hardcore evidence to prove that they don't exist which is rediculous.

Thank you

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KdogartIS

...check your u2U inbox....

edit: been going over the last few posts in here, AWESOME!! Some people are finally starting to come out of the woodwork for this, I knew you were out
there! Seriously, who cares about your spelling and grammar -- this isn't
a school test or office work to take care of! Keep up the good work, any posts that aren't making fun of people/tongue lashing (pun intended) is more then welcome to a (still) open, progressive society!

Has anyone checked out any of the Icke books?! They're massive w/ some interesting stuff in them, even aside from the reptilian angle.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Don't really care if they exist or not doesn't effect my life but what does effect my life is the way the believers take over whole forums. They were kicked out of the UFO forum and into skunk works now there taking over here. For goodness sake give them there own forum so those of us who see this as ridicules don't have to have one of our favorite forums taken over. Skunk works is a sounding board for new ideas not a forum for Reptile obsessed worshipers.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Jumped to the end from page 6 (too tired of all the mud slinging and insults).

To the person who posted a framegrab from some or other "high definition" version of the Fox news reporter at the beginning of the thread - can you please point me to a place where I can download it. Much appreciated and sorry if I missed this info somewhere.

Meatclown - I empathize with you. Totally puzzling to me the vehmence hurled at you on an apparently-broad minded forum that is happy to discuss ETs, UFOs, underground bases, artefacts on Mars. I know you won't let them suck you down, just focus on what you are trying to achieve, be clear in your intent, don't get distracted, and it'll happen. Realize that others support what you are attempting to do, just follow your inner conscience and moral compass.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I fully beleive in the idea of reptilians, and i think this sort of, out there theory is what makes a good consipiracy. Just started to look into this subject and its got me scouring over lots of material.
I do not think David Icke is to 'blame' for theses theorys, i think he is a great thinker and i always look forward to reading into his conspiracys. Hes a good character.
Anyhow, thats all i have to add

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
You've been to my thread on reptile evolution. You and I have argued this to death. And have come up with RATIONAL explanations as to how this is just David BS Icke's way to get a free meal out of people struggling to understand their place in existence. It's silly. I love the Icke formula and the way it's evolved over time..It the biggest crock of 'shift' ever concocted. And it goes as follows.

Icke 1: "The government is engaging in a secret agenda to control the whole of the planet and space"

Icke 2:"The government is engaging in a secret agenda to control the whole of the world and space under the supervision of reptilian overlords"

Icke 3: "The government is engaging in a secret agenda to control the whole of the world and space under the supervision of reptilian overlords which keep us in the Matrix".

Then Icke says the following right here on ATS:
"I don't want to be believed"

And his books are full of the following:
"This is the absolute truth of you existence"

If it's the truth then why not ask to be believed?
This seems like a shallow answer to avoid being put to the fire on his BS so people with little knowledge of what IS going in the world at any given moment will provide him with a meal ticket he didn't earn. And that's disgusting and I hope Mr. Icke eventually realizes what damage he's doing to people by perpetuating such a silly claim than even some of the most imaginative people on ATS have trouble buying. And for a site full of conspiracy that's saying something.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Without people like Icke many theorys and ideas wouldnt be explored. And thats the whole point! You need somebody outspoken and creative to put ideas forward!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DarkWanderer

And what if they're erroneous and completely misinformed ideas?
What if he's only doing this for the money? Where does that leave the
people that take it beyond simply an idea? Look I understand the point behind putting forward unconventional ideas. But many of them are more damaging to a movement then helpful. This is damaging. People are trying to seek the truth, and people like Icke capitalize on that with ideas such as this, sell it as truth without evidence, and when people question it he says "Buy my book it's all in there". That hurts the movement. People want to know the truth about aliens and UFOs, but this sort of thing hurts because it paints serious researchers as nuts.

I have so many government documents, official reports, credible sighting reports, and credible witness testimony. I have done TONS of research, with data coming from all over the world. From any government that releases their documents. And not once have I come across this. There are NO credible reports of this, and the ones we have are grainy, compression artifact filled crap from youtube. And that ALSO does not help a movement seeking credibility, and seeking truth. People like Icke need to stop. Because they aren't contributing anything at all.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by a-being-?

Great to see others cathing on to this guy Tsartion, amazing detailed proof of history and the origins of reptilians/reptoids/illuminati.

Jordan Maxwell is someone I'm starting to look at now, another amazing individual and searching the quest for truth!

Bravo.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   

People like Icke need to stop. Because they aren't contributing anything at all.

Aren't conributing? People like Icke are rasing awareness! I wouldnt have heard about Replitlians, Illuminati ect ect without David Icke's talks and documentarys on TV. He brings more people aware of such subjects!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkWanderer

David Icke was not the whistle blower on the Illuminati. Several people before him used the illuminati as a basis for their bogus research as well. Sitchin, although far more credible, managed to use the SAME EXACT "evidence" to illustrate his theory. And he's not alone. Several authors have traversed that path. Including Jim Marrs, who went down the path of Sitchin in a more concentrated way. He also explained HISTORICALLY the involvement of the Illuminati..And nothing reptilian came up. Icke is the most recent incarnation of of a very well researched area. Icke is full of it.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

Here is a slightly more believable scenario for you, Digital Reality. I am currently being monitored at work by a reptilian shape shifter who managed to get himself hired as my supervisor. I was spotted by one of their overseers, disguised as a sketchy UPS delivery man, and they sent this guy in to keep an eye on me. It didn't take me long to figure out he was a reptile just by observing his behavior, though I did eventually see his eyes shape shift in the sun. You can tell yourself I am making this up, but then you will be making up your own false reality in the process, because this # is more real than you are and your #ty attitude towards the subject matter will be the downfall of humanity. We need real men to handle this real problem, and I'm afraid you don't make the cut. Do some more research, and ask yourself why this was ever brought into question in the first place. Either you are scared of the truth, or you are a #ing reptile trying to discourage peoples pursuit of this knowledge. Either way, you are no good to us, so bugger off.

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Have to say..don't really believe in the reptilian thing as it is today, but maybe in the past.
This is the best vid i've seen of a "real reptilian"....and the quality isn't amazing.
But you must watch the second bit....first bit is normal, second bit breaks down and highlights "visible" signs of reptilian shapeshifting hmmmmmm?
Pretty sure its fake!!

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join