It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
All of these new threads about reptilian shapeshifter's are just plain silly!
I have yet to see a thread about reptilian shapeshifter's that doesn't make me laugh to the point I piss myself. I'm having a hard time believing if these threads are for real or just a joke.

Can anyone add any real evidence that is not laughable at best. Not just some thread about a mosquito flying in The President's eye and making him squint and saying he is transforming into a serpent of the underworld.
I know everything on this message board is questionable but this has to take the cake lately with these video clips of nothing.

All reptile and serpent believers please enlighten me with some lore that is worthy of reading please.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh you havent seen the worst yet. Imagine when these people REALLY dig into like... every youtube video there is... and zoom it up 500% so we can see the eyes change from one pixel shape (3x3) to another pixel shape (2x4)!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Ive seen them!
Its getting to the point where its just sad. I love a good conspiracy as much as the next person but I'm not going to call a dog turd a piece of cotton candy. The comparison may seem funny but its just about the equivalent of the videos that are popping up on here lately.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I challenge all reptile and serpent believers to post their BEST footage or pictures here to be examined. Anything remotely believable will do. In all seriousness I want to understand what you are seeing. I am not a photo or video expert but there are others here that are. I am however a expert at spotting retarded videos/photos and can identify them fairly quickly.

This is your chance to show em if you got em.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
I challenge all reptile and serpent believers
This is your chance to show em if you got em.

Better yet, why not issue the challenge to any and all actual Reptillians to show up here and post videos of themselves changing.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Reality
but I'm not going to call a dog turd a piece of cotton candy

Can I have more room in my signature please? I would really like more room to immortalize some of these gems......

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Hell, that would be even better! I was giving the believers the benefit of the doubt because Ive heard the these serpent kings are elusive and don't socialize much. If you are a serpent or a descendant of a serpent and are not on medication for schizophrenia please step forward and be read about.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi

I guess we have to thank Icke for the hysteria, he has pushed the reptilian nonsense in most of his books, people read them and assume that it is a proven and historic fact that humans shapeshift. I think it is really silly but this reptilian rubbish is the kind of topic that makes people who are interested in the UFO phenomena laughing stock.

Regards

Camilo

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Since lossy compression causes distortion, YouTube (and other video sharing websites) magically causes shapeshifting of humans to reptilians.

And THIS is what we've seen so far in those topics, nothing more.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by internos]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
We are in agreement that this kind of silliness is what makes people shutter at the real phenomenon.

Internos you are spot on with the explanation of the You Tube (and other video sharing websites). Its just crappy investigation and even dumber imagination. Its not even creative its just ______! fill in the blank with something stupid!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
OH...I keep coming back to this thread and I just realized it says, "Reptilian Shapeshifter Hysteria"...not "Hilarity".....

Ah well, on to spread my good cheer elsewhere.....

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   
It may sound silly but its being injected into the hive mind.. More and more I am hearing about this..
But as a collective soul here, I can sense when something is being pushed in the hive mind collective we all have here...
So I think its nothing more than another mind op made by hollywood..
As dont they have most the control over the "hive" mind?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They're shapeshifters, reptilians that operate faster then the speed of light, just think Star Trek tek, there's little to no way they're going to be caught in the act.... this is what is strange in general on the numerous posts on the aforementioned topic -- all you hear are "hoax" and "not real" instead of delving further into the facts that have been found out. Bloodlines, NWO blueprints, S11 and all the other facts that got us here/ / / /

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arktkchr

and all the other facts that got us here

You dont have to post all just a few . Please!

Honestly guy do you believe these things? When I think of "Star Trek tek"
I think of the banana clip prop used for eyeglasses.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
To make a better analogy would be like when you get bitten by a mosquito and you look at the bite and say "damn thats a mosquito bite". Then you scratch and scratch until its not a mosquito bite anymore. It turned into a scratch or a big bloody mess. The reptile thing is just that! A big ass scratch on the arm of conspiracy theory's and its turning into a big bloody mess.

Do you see where I'm getting here? Princess Dianna was not a reptoid from the underworld and neither is President Bush or Tony Blair. Its rubbish and I have not seen anything pointing me even in the general direction of believing the whole reptilian transformation theory.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Digital_Reality]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by arktkchr

They're shapeshifters, reptilians that operate faster then the speed of light,

Sooooooo......how could the "shifting" be caught by a video camera?

Note to self......be very careful when spelling and typing "shifting".......

When I shapeshift it takes an entire evening usually. I start out as an upright, two-legged human....but eventually I wind up as an amorphous blob.....occupying a corner of the couch with no discernible humanity left at all.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Digital,

I couldn't agree with you more. I think this Icke character is to blame for this stuff. Also, I think he's copied the old TV mini-series "V".

This is total dribble.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Oh thank god, I'm not the only one who doesn't think that we are being invaded by reptilians.

The real irony is that I am an abductee and I've come face to face with two different races of reptilian peoples and yet even I can't believe how silly these threads are getting.

P.S If you think I'm making up the abductee thing to make a point here is a link to my site aliendoodles.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
The space lizard bankers will destroy you and this thread shortly. Run while you can!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
The problem with the world today including this forum is Political Correctness. When someone says or posts crap, we can get in trouble for calling it crap in a public arena, like their thread. Instead we are supposed to be nice and keep an open mind...to let the crap soak in if you will.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Grey Basket]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join