It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough with harmless ghosts already........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
....I want to see some demonic action (not in my personal life mind you
). Dust particles are not ghosts. Someone spraying Lysol in the air and taking a picture of it isn't ectoplasmic mist. Besides that, ghosts are just harmless psychic projections of a previous life IMO.

I want to see people start investigating the real bad stuff. I want to see stuff levitating. I want to see dolls walking around with red eyes. I want to hear disembodied voices saying "GET OUT!!!". I want to see couch teleportation. I want to see clocks being thrown at the cameraman by an unseen force. I want to see psychic slashes.

Ed Warren was a man who kept it real! RIP Ed, unfortunately other "paranormal researchers" don't have the same backbone as you.

Ghost hunting is sooooo boring and fruitless.

Peace

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I must admit I've often fantasized about Derek Acorah being thrown around the room.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I am with you, Dr Love.

I watch TAPS and it's SO unfulfilling!...although I gotta admit some of the EVPs creep me out.

I am tired of pictures of orbs. Or dust. Or bugs or water droplets or cigarette smoke. I am tired of weeding through website after website, hoping to be scared out of my wits, but reading nothing but blah blah blah. (SO glad I found ATS) I am tired of the stupid screamy face thing at the end of videos. That's not scary, it's dumb.

I want to be scared! And it's October, DAMMIT! Someone get on with it!

......and someone else's house, please. thankyouverymuch.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
if you really wanted to see it you wouldn't want it to be in "someone else's house" or "not in my personal life"

you just may get what you wish for

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I guess that statements made in jest do not translate well into text.

A lot of people love the thrill of being scared. A lot of us are let down with the promise (implied or not) of a good scare. I am sad that most horror movies are comprised of gory special effects and girls in little shirts. To live vicariously through someone else's experience is not a new concept. Some like mushy romantic chick books and movies. I like scary books and movies. They do not even need to have people getting hurt, just ....scary.

I would never mean to imply that I wish someone else torment for my amusement. But it is fascinating as all get out to read/watch/hear about it. I don't even care if you MAKE UP a story. But at least make it good. ...and don't play it off as real.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
i would be fine if a demonic spirit was in my house as long as i didn't kill me. one of the things i want to see before i die

top topics

join