It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pal-V Flying car nearing production

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Given all of the hoopla over the Moeller flying car, I thought that this was an interesting tidbit that someone could potentially beat them to the punch by getting the first flying car into the market.

While this idea sounds totally sweet, I would hate to see what happens if these cars become so prevalent that you have a bunch of mindless idiots flying around on while chatting on their cellphones.

My guess is that that time won't come around for another 10-15 years as these will probably be around the million dollar mark. In the meantime, brush up on your flight simulators and get ready to fly your car around traffic jams and over top of the less fortunate!

Flying Pal-V car

Jalopnik Article

Since Henry Ford built the Model T Ford, people have been dreaming of a vehicle that could drive AND fly. It took almost 90 years before this dream could be realized. Now it will: PAL-V Europe BV is building everybody’s dream in mobility: a full-fledged flying and full-fledged driving vehicle.

PAL-V Europe BV started in 1999 to study many technologies and evaluated various concepts. It made numerous designs and patented all its findings, leading to the PAL-V ONE. The first Personal Air and Land Vehicle (PAL-V) available for anybody.

[edit on 10/3/07 by Don Wahn]

join