It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Betting Odds Could be Impacted by New Voting Rules

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ron Paul Betting Odds Could be Impacted by New Voting Rules

www.prisonplanet.com

So, for all of you Ron Paul supporters out there: Switch now. Hurry. Sign up to be a Republican if you aren't already, get that official voter registration card in hand so on primary election day no one can take away your right to vote! It doesn't matter if right now your state is an open primary state, or they claim to allow Independents to vote, they may close it tomorrow as California just did and they may give you only three weeks to make the change as New Hampshire did. Don't take the risk. Become Republican today.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Copernicus]

[edit on 3/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
The attempts of making it difficult for Ron Paul continues. You people who want to support this man should really read this article.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Registered Republican in the state of Utah.. Never thought I'd see the day. Cold front sweeping hell as we speak.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   
All of these laws are only a tool to suppress voters. In many cases they have been struck down by the courts. I'm referring to general elections.

I'm not sure about primaries?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Man I wish I was American so I could vote for Ron Paul. Him or Mike Gravel. They are both honest individuals IMHO and yes I am aware that they are diametrically opposed in a lot of areas, but when it comes to THE key issue they are beating the same drum.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by sardion2000]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I live in California, i am a registared Demicrat.

My mother registed as a Republican, they lost her application, so she did it again, and they didn't put her on the list to vote for the presidential in 04, and she still wasn't reggistared, so before the '06 elections, she registared as a Dem, no problem

Since i have just moved, i have to re-reggistar? Im not sure, i need to registar in my new country, and i want to do it as a Rep. lets hope i don't have any complications.

But i have hope, at my Campus, the libral nut-house that is UCDavis, i noticed that there are signs aound campus saying "Who is Ron Paul"

The people are rumbeling, people are waking up, we may still be able to save this place.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If you can't vote for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary then vote for Mike Gravel in the Democrat Primary. They are the only two respectible politicians in the USA right now. I sooo want to see a Gravel vs Paul election. I know if it happens hell will freeze over but one can dream.

Here is a video of Gravel trying to get a debate going wiht Ron Paul

Ron Paul for Pres. John Stewert for VP and Colbert as Press Secretary! Man that would be sweet! Can't happen though. Stewart and Colbert are too smart to get into politics. They'll be flying to a debate and have "hardware problems" and just "disappear". I hope Ron Paul and Gravel don't fly!

[edit on 4-10-2007 by sardion2000]

new topics

top topics

join