It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 Wreckage Pictures Inside Pentagon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Well, FINALLY! something we can agree on! You're right, it WASN'T a 767 that hit. It was a 757.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Z. I stand corrected. Not a 757 either!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
One more thing to notice from the pictures at front of this thread, no great amount of fire damage. The debris is clean. The hole has minimal fire damage. Looks more like a projectile that was fairly solid, not laden with fuel.

Are you sure you're looking at the entry hole and not at that famous punchout in the C ring, which is really nice and clean as the aircraft didn't enter thast way but last pieces of debris flew out through that masonry wall?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
There was a video camera from a service station that filmed the impact with the pentagon. The FBI confiscated the video and hasn't released it. Why?
This video would put all the speculation to rest. What is being hidden?

Until this video is released the official story stinks. Maybe a plane but not a 767.

The only time I have heard of this service station video was from "loose change", and every point made in that movie was debunked. Could you please provide some more information on this service station tape? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malsua
Yeah, it took them a couple hours to drive up the trucks to start distributing the debris.

Obviously some flying object hit the building... CAN WE ALL AGREE ON THAT?

How hard would it then be to load some convenient scraps into/onto this craft? No truck necessary.

Why is the "wrechacge on the lawn unburned, unscratched and unscorched? Just ripped and torn. This shell wrechage survives but NO SEATS out of 150+? The outter fuselage is about 6" from the seats where the windows are.

If the nose gear penetrated FIVE RINGS and was located... how about the rest of the gear which apparently DID NOT penetrate even the first ring and was never photographed or found.

Why only ONE wheel located? Tell me... how many hubs should we find?

Why onlt so few pieces of scap here and there and no major or numerous pieces?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

and every point made in that movie was debunked.

No it wasn't. About 10 points out of about 200 were.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aelphaeis_mangarae

and every point made in that movie was debunked.

No it wasn't. About 10 points out of about 200 were.

So what point did they not debunk???

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
If the nose gear penetrated FIVE RINGS and was located...

WTF are you talking about, 5 rings?
get your facts straight.

how about the rest of the gear which apparently DID NOT penetrate even the first ring and was never photographed or found.

Why only ONE wheel located? Tell me... how many hubs should we find?

Why onlt so few pieces of scap here and there and no major or numerous pieces?

Just becuase there were not photographs available on the einternet, doesn't mean that they were not found. The world does not revolve around what CT'ers want.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So, an aircraft - loaded with other aircraft debris - was crashed into the Pentagon ... in order to fool the public into believing that an aircraft had hit the Pentagon?

Originally posted by Slap NutsHow hard would it then be to load some convenient scraps into/onto this craft? No truck necessary.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by vor75]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by vor75
So, an aircraft - loaded with other aircraft debris - was crashed into the Pentagon ... in order to fool the public into believing that an aircraft had hit the Pentagon?

Originally posted by Slap NutsHow hard would it then be to load some convenient scraps into/onto this craft? No truck necessary.

[edit on 6-7-2006 by vor75]

My point was simple. It would not be hard to get a 757 wheel and a chunk of landing gear in there even if it was a different type of plane that crashed. A rational person knows that.

Now, if we saw all ten (?) rims, more than a scrap of an engine, a few seats or more than a six foot chunk of uncharred fuselage out on the lawn... let's just say it would be easier on the mind.

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 03:29 AM
link   

How hard would it then be to load some convenient scraps into/onto this craft? No truck necessary.

Don't forget you have also to load all the passangers. And you have about 40 minutes to land flight 77, kill passangers, load them into the "other plane", launch the "other plane" so that it approaches D.C. in convenient time (ie in time responding to 757 flight at cruise speed from the hijack point) and that it hits the Pentagon...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malsua

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
Bck when this happened, there were pictures of the outside, showing firemen at the scene, there was no large debris seen, and looking at the entrance hole, it doesnt appear that the Large wings hit the wall, with a impact you would expect to see. Look up the stats on a 767, and it becomes vaguely clear that if a plane that large and high hit the pentegon, there should be some large pieces left.

I think we again have been hoodwinked, and truly, we shall never really know the truth.

Yeah, it took them a couple hours to drive up the trucks to start distributing the debris.

Geezus man. Pull your head out of your ass. We KNOW what hit the Pentagon. A whole # load of people saw it. The debris field shows it. The light poles show it. The missing plane shows it. The missing people show it, the pictures in the building show it and the friggin Terrorists BOASTED about it. Khalid Sheik Mohammad BOASTED about this attack!!!! GEEZUS man, how much more evidence do you need? Time Travel so you can watch it yourself?

Gads, we KNOW what happened. A fanatical arab group flew a plane into the Pentagon. PROVE otherwise, until you can, keep your trap shut. All the evidence is against anything OTHER than that conclusion.

-Mal

Ironic, telling him to pull his head out of your ass when you're neck deep into your own anus. Try as you might, proving that a 757 did hit the Pentagon still doesn't disprove government involvement. A fanatical arab group WAS involved with 9/11, but you have NO IDEA they flew planes into the towers/Pentagon, nor do you know who else was involved in making this happen.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Well, FINALLY! something we can agree on! You're right, it WASN'T a 767 that hit. It was a 757.

Just too bad thier is no real proof, no source for the pic of parts. No match of the serial number on the parts to flight 77. Lots of missing parts.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Thats funny...the serial numbers on the data recorders matched.......

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Thats funny...the serial numbers on the data recorders matched.......

Where is evidence of the flight recorders matching. Still have not seen any real evidence of the parts matching.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I see. So I guess ULTIMA is a NTSB investigator? Special Agent of the FBI? FEMA? Why does anyone have to come to you and show you the serial numbers? Personally, knowing they found the remains of the people who were witnessed to have boarded that plane, in the carnage of the Pentagon, pretty much seals it for me. Well that and the testimony of the hundreds of people who witnessed it first hand

• Christopher Munsey, Navy Times reporter , was en route to work.
". . I couldn’t believe what I was now seeing to my right: A silver, twin-engine American Airlines jetliner gliding almost noiselessly over the Navy Annex, fast, low and straight toward the Pentagon, just hundreds of yards away.
The plane, with red and blue markings, hurtled by and within moments
exploded in a ground-shaking “whoomp,”
www.navytimes.com...

John O’Keefe, 25-year-old Northern Virginia commuter, managing editor of Influence, an American Lawyer Media publication about lobbying was "not much more than a football field away" on
“. saw or heard it first -- this silver plane; I immediately recognized it as an American Airlines jet,”
“It came swooping in over the highway, over my left shoulder, straight across where my car was heading.
www.nylawyer.com...

• Joel Sucherman, USAToday.com Multimedia Editor, saw it all: an American Airlines jetliner fly left to right across his field of vision as he commuted to work Tuesday morning.
It was highly unusual. The large plane was 20 feet off the ground and a mere 50 to 75 yards from his windshield. Two seconds later and before he could see if the landing gear was down or any of the horror- struck faces inside, the plane slammed into the west wall of the Pentagon 100 yards away.
"My first thought was he's not going to make it across the river to National Airport. But whoever was flying the plane made no attempt to change direction. It was coming in at a high rate of speed, but not at a steep angle--almost like a heat-seeking missile was locked onto its target and staying dead on course."
www.eweek.com...

Mark Bright, was the first security officer to arrive at the scene, having actually seen the plane hit the building while manning the guard booth at the Mall Entrance.
"I saw the plane at the Navy Annex area,"
"I knew it was going to strike the building because it was very, very low -- at the height of the street lights. It knocked a couple down."
He said he heard the plane "power-up" just before it struck the Pentagon.
www.dcmilitary.com...

Mike Walter, 46, USA Today reporter, said
"I was sitting in the northbound on 27 and the traffic was, you know, typical rush-hour -- it had ground to a standstill. I looked out my window and I saw this plane, this jet, an American Airlines jet, coming. And I thought, 'This doesn't add up, it's really low.'
And I saw it. I mean it was like a cruise missile with wings. It went right there and slammed right into the Pentagon."
www.cnn.com...

Steve Riskus, [email protected] wrote:
I took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
I did acctually see the plane impact the building.
www.criticalthrash.com...

There are more......

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Mickey Bell, an electrical contractor's foreman was working to renovate the second and third floors. Outside, and less than 100 feet from the initial impact of the plane, he was very nearly struck by one of the wings as they sped by him. He had just left the project trailer (that exploded) when he heard a loud noise. The next thing he recalled was picking himself off the floor, where he had been thrown by the blast.
He got into his truck, parked in the trailer compound, and sped away. Plastic and rivets from an airplane were later found imbedded in its sheet metal
www.necanet.org...:
www.ecmag.com...
"We went out to look at his truck and the truckbed was filled with all kinds of debris that must have come from the blast. He's one really lucky guy,"

Pentagon tower crew
www.geocities.com...

Need more?

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999

Steve Riskus, [email protected] wrote:
I took these pictures less then 1 minutes after I watched the american airlines 757 airplane crash into the pentagon on september 11 2001. I left shortly after the picture were taken in fear of further attacks.
Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions about my pictures.
I did acctually see the plane impact the building.
www.criticalthrash.com...

There are more......

If he took those pictures 1 minute after the crash, than I guess that proves any of the debris was planted after the crash theorys wrong.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I agree, those pics do not show a plane,
they show garbage and twised cr@p on the floors,
where's the bodies?
where's the wheels?
where's the engines?
where's some paint?
how can some painted scrap metal land without a burn mark OUTSIDE the pentagon, yet there's nothing identifiying INSIDE the pentagon.
A plane that big, going the fast would of sent a large section of the OUTSIDE INTO THe pentagon along with hte plane,
neither of which would of totally been consumed in 2x rings.
if a plane had of hit it that fast and hard, it would of destroyed that outside section,
not puncture a hole,allowing the roof to collapse IMMEDIAETLY above the impact some time later.

NO PLANE!

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
I agree, those pics do not show a plane,
they show garbage and twised cr@p on the floors,

That's what would remain fromn a plane hitting a wall in high speed.

where's the bodies?

You're seriously expecting whole bodies? There were parts of bodies. Enough to make an DNA analysis.

where's the wheels?

One outside the punchout hole, others presumably throughout the Pentagon's three rings.

where's the engines?

Parts of them throughout the Pentagon. What do you expect in a crash at 10,000 RPM?

where's some paint?

On the metal parts outside Pentagon.

how can some painted scrap metal land without a burn mark OUTSIDE the pentagon, yet there's nothing identifiying INSIDE the pentagon.

Answer is rather simple. The ripped and twisted metal in front of Ptg is without burn mars because... GASP!...it wasn't in the fire. And inside Pentagon is enough giveaways on the published pics, like undercarriage leg, engine parts etc.

A plane that big, going the fast would of sent a large section of the OUTSIDE INTO THe pentagon along with hte plane,

Not sure what you mean by large section of outside.

neither of which would of totally been consumed in 2x rings.

In fact only one ring and lots of drywall/soft masonry walls. Oh, why do you think so? Much of the plane's KE was consumed in penetrating this stone+rein. concrete wall.

if a plane had of hit it that fast and hard, it would of destroyed that outside section,
not puncture a hole,allowing the roof to collapse IMMEDIAETLY above the impact some time later.

How do you know? Did the WTC collapse IMMEDIATELY? With weaker structure than Pentagon and larger jets ramming it? Remember, Pentagon outer wall was reinforced against truck bombs.

I recommend you watching those nice cute little videos from Sandia showing a F-4 Phantom crashing into concrete.

EDIT: So what was that if no plane?

[edit on 10-7-2006 by tuccy]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join