It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 Wreckage Pictures Inside Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Surprisingly, Rense reaches the conclusion that a commercial airliner did hit the pentagon on 9-11-01. Click the link, there are more pictures and alot of testimonials...

rense.com...

[Edited on 12-5-2002 by William One Sac]

[edit: fixed outdated image link tags]

[edit on 7/5/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This is pretty convincing, not that I ever doubted a plane hit....but damn it, something is just not right....

Put on your thinking caps kids, its time to go down memory lane....

...I watched the second plane clearly hit the second tower, and the idiot news casters couldn't see themselves that it was a big plane, they kept saying it was a "cesna" or such.

When it hit the pentagon, whatever it was, I remember them thinking "was it a helicopter" or such?

Did no one actually SEE ANYTHING!!!!!! Surely there are people out there who watched like the WTCs, exactly what hit the damn building, but it is like they don't exist, or are not on the news.

In either case, I don't see how you could stuff evidence that big (and heavy) into the ruins of a building, that fast.

And all other evidence claiming that no plane hit the building, is easily countered (One such picture claims that two pics each less than a second apart, shows the building normal, and then exploding, except that the dates are 2 days before this whole mess happened.)

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 11 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Um, a plane hit it. They didn't just take bodies from a morgue and then take a airplane and smash it with a hammer, then smash the walls and ceiling of the pentagon and say a plane hit it. I think the remains of the plane and the bodies prove a plane hit it.

That is like saying th first tower wasn't hit by a plane. It was the first one, and no cameras or anything showing a airplane hitting it, so how could it be a airplane? Maybe the airport wondering what the hell happaned to it, why it was in New York area. Then maybe the jet fuel burning the building, and maybe the airplane parts. Then maybe people on ground who saw it. No, had to be a conspiracy. I mean, just because airport prrof, people seeing it, parts in building, so forth, doesn't mean a plane hit it. The people on the supposed plane? They living in Dulce being expiremented on(sp?) by the government. The phone calls people made? Never happened, the people who say they got them were government clones set up to lie to us.

People, towelheads attacked us with airplanes, people saw it, evidence shows it happened, videos saw it, cameras saw it, dead people list shows it did. Not a conspiracy. This is like the whole 20$ bill thing. Not a conspiracy, just people with to much time.

This is NOT a conspiracy. If you want conspiracy go to JFK assassination or Roswell crash.

I saw it all on CNN on 9/11. I was sitting in English at Owens, my freshman year. I saw the airplane crash into the building. I saw the people running, the people jumping to escape the burning buildings. I saw the second tower fall, then the first one. I saw the clouds of dirt, dust, and debri come like a locust swarm over people as they ran. It was not a conspiracy, but a tragedy.

This was our Challenger, our Kennedy assassination, the people born in 1980s and afters Pearl Harbor. I sit here and almost cry remembering what happened to innocent people that day. Think about the families, and think about two great buildings full of Americans, innocent Americans. I was afraid to turn the news off for a week hoping I would see Osama caught. It never happened. Hopefully someday it will. Along with all his Al Queda b@$t@rd$ and the rest of them towelheads who support him.

[Edited on 12-1-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:21 AM
link   
How can you explain away the thousands of dead? Those people who knew someone that worked in the building and then died, maybe they took a convenient vacation. Now the matter of the buildings, maybe they didn't collapse at all, maybe they moved them to a better location, Calif maybe. You look at the NYC skyline you obviously miss the WTC buildings. They were planes, the aviation fuel acted like a bomb on impact. If only it wasn't true my friends. I remembered seeing a tail section when they were sifting through the rubble. There was an engine that flew out the other side of the building(one of them). And the hundreds of people jumping to their deaths. From what I saw there was no hoax here, only terror from the skys. On the pentagon I only saw the aftermath, not the initial strike. It is so outrageous it just seems unplausible.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
imho the pics prove nothing, no plane, no pentagon

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 01:50 PM
link   
These folks seemed awfully convinced there was a plane:
criticalthrash.com...

I posted that a while back in this thread:
xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

(note Byrd's post in that thread)

[Edited on 13-1-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
This is something I don't understand:

FRANKEN: Did you see any people being removed, any injured being removed, that type of thing?

TIMMERMAN: No, sir. I am up about a quarter a mile -- it may be a little bit closer -- and at that point, I saw nothing like that.

-- he didn't see injured people being removed --

FRANKEN: Tim Timmerman, thank you very much -- an eyewitness, Judy, to the crash.

We still have no idea about the number of casualties. We know that there is a gaping hole on the west side of the Pentagon. As you can see, the smoke continues to billow -- Judy.

-- don't no number of casualties, no bodys found yet? probably all people on the plane are burned or megadead... (not transfered to hospital) and like they said no injured people being removed --

WOODRUFF: Bob Franken.

-- AND THEN THEY SAY THIS??--
To our audience, no surprise. Hospitals in the Washington area are dealing with casualties from the plane crash at the Pentagon. We were told a few hours ago there's a blood shortage in the Washington area, hospitals wanting to people to know if you are in a position to donate blood, it would very much be needed and appreciated.

huu?? Does this make sense?

Edit: In the video interview with Joel Sucherman:

Why don't they film the pentagon from the building they are in? She's talking about the pentagon smoking there at the moment they were filming, and then they show another piece of video instead of just turning the camera a bit to the right and film it live from there?

And why didn't they interview someone who is there in front of the pentagon who saw it, I guess a lot of people outside saw it to, why going up so many floors to find someone, he had a good view idd (which we didn't see),... Something is just not right.

I think you can say that that interview wasn't taken at that time. What says that about what he is telling?

Video Interview with Allen Cleveland and another girl:

He says: I noticed a ff.. jet flying real low.. but a mid sized jet....

She says: I started seeing like basically it was... I just saw e very.. very little bu... All i could tell you it was a mid sized plane and then it was gone.....

HMMM??? I may not forget to tell it was a mid sized jet!

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by alienaddicted]

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
It could be the people that were hurt at the Pentagon.Not the ones in the plane,but on the ground inside the building.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, good point. People inside the building. They wouldn't just sit around waiting for people to I don't know, come in with a camera and take photos of them. No, they would have gotten their butts outta there as fast as a three dollar french whore is to her knees.
(if anyone takes offense to that crude joke, tell me and I'll edit it)

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
i'm not gonna argue whether or not a plane hit cause well i havent really looked into it but.... James the Lesser sorry dude your wrong there was ONE video that i know of that showed the first plane hit the wtc. it was an amatuer video who was taping the streets and heard the plane flying or something and looked up and pointed the camera just as the plane hit. if i can find where i found the video i'll post a link.

posted on Jan, 13 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am pretty certain there was a security cam that also got the first plane hitting.

Call this guy and tell him he's a liar:
criticalthrash.com...

People doubt witness accounts of a plane hitting the pentagon - yet, have no evidence to believe something else happened. I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I don't doubt anything, I just think it was very weird how STUPID the Media was when all this was going on.

Even watching the whole damn thing on a messed up color video live, I could tell the first times without "replays" what was going on...either our news anchors are REALLY STUPID or something was REALLY WRONG with what was going on, you replay it (I have it all recorded)...you can tell plainly what's happening, it's as if they had a "different story to report" and they were reading their lines which didn't fit with reality.

Go get your tapes and replay it...the news anchors//jounalists all of them were way off base on even the most obvious stuff.

(edit)ON a personal note though I just think the Media is incredibly stupid after that...hence why I stopped watching their retarded crap...and I'd suggest you all do the same. Clears your mind up real fast

Sincerely,
no signature

[Edited on 14-1-2003 by FreeMason]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
It's difficult for me not to comment on this thread as someone who lives and works in downtown manhattan. I'll be honest, I don't know anything about the pentagon issue. I was there once, in 8th grade maybe, on a school trip. Back then it also wasn't that big a deal for a group to do a tour in that building.

10 years later, I work downtown, a few blocks away from the WTC, and I also happen to be an EMT so I was down there a lot that day helping out. Now, perhaps those of you talking about the first hit don't understand something. Maybe you don't live near airports, maybe you've never been to an airport, I don't know. Are you aware that the towers were only 1,000 and change feet high? For a plane to hit them the plane would have to be travelling at a height lower than that since they hit the mid to top sections of the buildings. Do you have a clue how much noise that makes? Yeah I'm a new yorker and my city is loud as is, but believe me you can tell the difference when a 767 jetliner is cruising WAY too low. So no, not a lot of people saw the first one, but the guy who taped it (who by the way was taping drills for the Fire Department that morning) naturally focused upwards. Bottom line is if you've already got a camera in hand and the # hits the fan the natural reaction is to tape it. The second hit I saw personally. For those of you familiar with manhattan I was standing on Madison street with a rather clear view. Obviously from my angle the plane was not visible, but the explosion sure as hell was. So like I said, I don't know anything about the Pentagon hit, but I can sure vouch for the legitimacy of both WTC hits. The noise coming from there was no little two propeller plane.

[Edited on 1-14-2003 by Djarums]

posted on Jan, 14 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What's he lieing about? I see pictures, that it Bob the Almighty. And Djarums also makes a point. If a airplnae flies low, you hear it. I remember being at Toledo Express airport, the planes are loud. You sort of notice them if they real low. That would eplain the video.

Also, if you have links to full length videos, please post, I didn't record it, I was at Owens when the attacks happened.

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 02:37 AM
link   
William One Sac.

Great Post.

Exellent pics inside pentagon. :;

[Edited on 20-1-2003 by quaneeri]

posted on Jan, 20 2003 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hey Bob, I know this doesnt have much to do with the post, but I wanted to let you know I live over in Newport News, Virginia. Small World.

[Edited on 21-1-2003 by Knuckles]

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Bck when this happened, there were pictures of the outside, showing firemen at the scene, there was no large debris seen, and looking at the entrance hole, it doesnt appear that the Large wings hit the wall, with a impact you would expect to see. Look up the stats on a 767, and it becomes vaguely clear that if a plane that large and high hit the pentegon, there should be some large pieces left.

I think we again have been hoodwinked, and truly, we shall never really know the truth.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfpack 51
Bck when this happened, there were pictures of the outside, showing firemen at the scene, there was no large debris seen, and looking at the entrance hole, it doesnt appear that the Large wings hit the wall, with a impact you would expect to see. Look up the stats on a 767, and it becomes vaguely clear that if a plane that large and high hit the pentegon, there should be some large pieces left.

I think we again have been hoodwinked, and truly, we shall never really know the truth.

Yeah, it took them a couple hours to drive up the trucks to start distributing the debris.

Geezus man. Pull your head out of your ass. We KNOW what hit the Pentagon. A whole # load of people saw it. The debris field shows it. The light poles show it. The missing plane shows it. The missing people show it, the pictures in the building show it and the friggin Terrorists BOASTED about it. Khalid Sheik Mohammad BOASTED about this attack!!!! GEEZUS man, how much more evidence do you need? Time Travel so you can watch it yourself?

Gads, we KNOW what happened. A fanatical arab group flew a plane into the Pentagon. PROVE otherwise, until you can, keep your trap shut. All the evidence is against anything OTHER than that conclusion.

-Mal

posted on Mar, 8 2003 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I have not doubt in my mind that the two towers and the pentagon were hit by planes, planes with lots of people on them, but I also know this, it was a set-up all the way.

The Bush administration (American Government) set the whole thing up, they needed a new war, but they just cant go for an all out bombing raid on some small overseas country without the help and support of the people back home, therefore something big had to happen on American soil (bring back memories of ww2 anyone?!)

If all were true and a new war had to be launched, it should have been aimed at the Saudi and not Afghanistan.

But the Bush family and most of the Saudi family�s go way back so this was never going to happen.

There are over 6000 work men still in Afghanistan today, guarded by American army and British army forces, them work men are there and are being guarded to do a job and that job was and is to finish the oil pipe-line that is now running through Afghanistan.

The day JFK was murdered in the USA in front of the people who put him in office, by the people who were there to help and advise him in office, America changed, your freedom went from under you, it was many say the last thing in a line of things to happen the USA, the thing that broke the camels back. Government agencies such as the CIA, ATF, FBI along with the military and joint chiefs of staffs have run America for years now and the freedom has been slowly been taken away from you, to the point in time were we find ourselves at now.

Take a look at how you�re beautiful country is now and the way things have changed, Being where I am from, I have family in the US, and friends, I never disliked the American people, but always the American Government.

You and your people need to take back your country from these people or things like 9/11 are going to happen again and again in the future.

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 06:56 AM
link   
the plane was flying so fast when it hit the pentagon it was disintegrated,the pylons in the structure of the pentagon helped,too

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join