It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chief US WMD inspector steps down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Could last nights episode of frontline have been the final straw?
news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I'm not positive if what transpired on FrontLine was the "last straw", but I have found that Kay will be replaced by WMD skeptic Charles Duelfer.
Source:
"WMD sceptic will head search team"
Link:
news.independent.co.uk...

Personally, I'm still thinking along the lines of them being "moved"....namely Iran and Syria.

"Saddam of Iraq vs Asad of Syria
The Twin-regimes of Terrorism"

Link:
www.2la.org...

"Syria Role On Iraqi Arms Is Studied"
Link:
www.washingtonpost.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
When confronted by lackluster results and public doubts that are welling, management replaces the investigator, subliminally implying the failure of the individual.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Personally, I'm still thinking along the lines of them being "moved"....namely Iran and Syria.

Isn't Iraq giving WMD's to Iran kind of like Bush giving his diary from the 70's to Howard Dean. I think both were destroyed long ago. Clinton containment worked. And other than everything we already knew Saddam did when Bush 41 pardoned him by withdrawing early, Saddam was telling the truth. For which he SHOULD be hanged. As the truth is not allowed by this administration.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think politics itself works along those ways smirkley, IMHO. Its a maneuver that seemingly portrays a sort of "justification" in a way.

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Rant, good point, but its just a loose nut I have rolling around in my head type of theory.....

regards
seekerof

new topics

top topics

join