It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taser Bullets. XREP. 100ft+ Range & Same Effects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

XREP Taser Video 5:29 - LiveLeak.com
TASER XREP Homepage

My mind imagines a concentration camp of the future. Guards and robots armed with these taser bullets. They can use the taser bullets frequently to maintain total control of the inmates, without threat of damaging them.

This can only lead to more taser trigger happy enforcers...

[edit on (10/3/07) by AllSeeingI]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
You guys will have lots of fun in the FEMA camps during the martial law, thats for sure. Hope you're not afraid of electricity...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AllSeeingI

man thats some nice quality bullets looks very sexy ahah
would be good to use also so it wont show any marks on ppl and much better then using weapons using these bullets seems smart

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I saw this on liveleak too. I'd think these would be pretty easy to defend against if you knew beforehand that they could be used against you.

Let the cops and military types have a big old cirlce jerk to their tasers, heat rays, and nauseating flashlights.

These are cheaper and easier.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

hehe kind of wild aint it but yeh if u going against the goverment for crimes thay commit y not right to bring peace

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Not really sure what you're trying to say, but if you're advocating peaceful protest, there's a time and place for that. There's also times when you need to defend that right to protest with violence. I'll be damned if im going to let myself peacefully get zapped and hauled off to jail for exercising my rights.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Not really sure what you're trying to say, but if you're advocating peaceful protest, there's a time and place for that. There's also times when you need to defend that right to protest with violence. I'll be damned if im going to let myself peacefully get zapped and hauled off to jail for exercising my rights.

If it is indeed a peaceful protest, I suspect you'll never get tased bro.
My question for all of those with these hypothetical situations where you're concerned about being tased. Where do you all work, to where you have all this free time to be out protesting? I don't normally get days off to demonstrate against things.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hey these are just like the "Sticky Shockers" in Splinter Cell 2
I love that game

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The presidential motercade guarded by Secret Service armed with these weapons.... and the pile of tased protesters along the sides of the road.

FREEDOM!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Can you show an example of this having happened? I suspect Tasers are the least of one's worries if the President is threatened. I would imagine all manner of firearms in play would be the more likely response from the Secret Service. After Bush's term is up, you're gonna have to find a new individual to fear and loathe, or rethink the premises being put forth here.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

Can you show an example of this having happened? I suspect Tasers are the least of one's worries if the President is threatened. I would imagine all manner of firearms in play would be the more likely response from the Secret Service. After Bush's term is up, you're gonna have to find a new individual to fear and loathe, or rethink the premises being put forth here.

I'm sure we'll all fear and loathe the next president. It's already been narrowed downt to about about 4 or 5 with any chance whatsoever of winning.

I'm rooting for one of them but i doubt that any of them will fulfill the promises of his or her campiagn. As far as the election goes it's all about figuring out who the worst candidate is and voting against them.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
great and if the whole concentration camp thing doesnt use these first its going to be great to see the tons of news articles about a cop firing one of these and missing and hitting some innocent person half a block away

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
If it wont kill me, I could fight the effects. They would have to plain shoot me, but I am able to dodge the line of bullet by observing the trigger finger pull (not actually dodge a bullet, but the projection).

This is also known as a 'sticky shocker'. Good ol splinter cell tech. works differently than sticky shocker though. Sounds like it only shocks you if you try to grab it. If so, dumb.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by justanothergangster

I'm not sure where you're coming up with the whole concentration camp thing, but wouldn't you prefer an innocent bystander to accidently be shot with one of these, than say 12 Ga. 00 Buckshot, or .40? That's the whole point of non-lethal weapons, that is being lost on some of you. Injuries/fatalities will go down with this technology available vs. using lethal weapons. I see that as a positive. You seem to focus on the negatives(i.e. potential to shock protesters, etc...). In any event, protesters will be dealt with, if they're being disorderly, but they will sustain fewer injuries than if police have to resort to more severe methods.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by milesp
I'm sure we'll all fear and loathe the next president. It's already been narrowed downt to about about 4 or 5 with any chance whatsoever of winning.

I'm rooting for one of them but i doubt that any of them will fulfill the promises of his or her campiagn. As far as the election goes it's all about figuring out who the worst candidate is and voting against them.

If you really believe that the field has been narrowed down to 4 or 5... think again. In the end the two candidates you will have to choose from will be playing on the same team. Everyone else is just window dressing to make you believe that you really do have a choice. Is it just a coincidence that we have electronic voting with no records of the actual votes? In the end the winner will be who they tell you it is, and you will have no way to verify it. Elections in this country are a complete and total con.

Back on topic.... Look how many people have died from tazers. Do you really think this will be any different? The ONLY difference is that now the police will have more range.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
lol, I love this line:

attach to the body of the target.

Uhh, you mean stab barbed electrodes into skin at 300 feet/s?

I can just imagine protesters of the future, running around covered in doormats.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueRaja

theres a difference police wont open up with with a .40 cal or a 9 or any live fire on a frowded block but now they]re going into it with the mindstate "these are just tazer rounds". they will be more likely to shoot with one of these if there is innocent bystanders and eventually someone who didnt do anything is going to get hit.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by milesp

I often find it difficult to decipher what he says. It must be the generation y textspeak and lack of punctuation

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

There's a different ROE for individuals protesting in a disorderly manner, and a full blown riot. Somehow, I'm thinking that in a riot, there probably aren't a lot of innocent bystanders to worry about accidentlally Tasing.
I imagine tear gas will be used long before you'd have to worry about these rounds being employed. Your best bet is to avoid riots, and you'll never have to deal with lethal or non lethal weapons being used against you.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueRaja

Your best bet is to avoid riots, and you'll never have to deal with lethal or non lethal weapons being used against you.

I think that the fact that we need to avoid riots is a sure sign of living under a fascist regime and police state.
Riots and protests are the citizen's way of voicing opinion and forcing change. The Bush admin has long removed our right to protest and riot.

So many people here on ATS wonder why we has a nation have not stood up together and revolted against our fascist regime. It is because of measures implemented by the government to further criminalize and discourage protest.

[edit on (10/9/07) by AllSeeingI]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join