It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw It For Myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
My house is haunted, and not too long ago I saw a ghost in the hallway. It started with footsteps and then it got around the bend it appeared as an etheric cloud and sent chills down my spine. Every once and while things will shift in rooms, but this is not limited to my house. At first I was really scared. I'm the only one who has seen the ghost. But other people have seen the objects move, but these are completely at random. I'm adopted and I know my birth mom is a sensitive and my half brother could see ghosts when he was 3 or around that. Does anyone know why the spirit might be in my house? I don't know of any deaths in the house. But my house is a victorian mansion split in half thats well over 100 years. Also electrical items dont work well in and around the vicinity. Thanks for any input.

(This post isn't being put up to say "oh look here's proof of a haunted house" if you don't believe me that's fine. I'm not here to sway opinions. I just wanted to know those that already believe, what ATS thinks)

join