It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New revelations in attack on Liberty

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   

New revelations in attack on Liberty

www.chicagotribune.com

The documents also suggest that the U.S. government, anxious to spare Israel's reputation and preserve its alliance with the U.S., closed the case with what even some of its participants now say was a hasty and seriously flawed investigation.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
This one goes out to you Israeli-first psuedo Americans.

There are about a thousand things I could say here but I will let the article speak for itself.

Read it at your own peril and be prepared to be angered if you are a thinking patriot.

www.chicagotribune.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 11Bravo

I love how you have to register to that site to read it

can you copy and paste atleast?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
im glad there are new revelations, but unfortunatly the old revelations are enough to make any thinking american sick...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Sorry, I didnt know you had to register. I must have done it earlier on a drinking night.
Here are some quotes.

Veterans, documents suggest U.S., Israel didn't tell full story of deadly '67 incident.

Bryce Lockwood, Marine staff sergeant, Russian-language expert, recipient of the Silver Star for heroism, ordained Baptist minister, is shouting into the phone.

"I'm angry! I'm seething with anger! Forty years, and I'm seething with anger!"

Lockwood was aboard the USS Liberty, a super-secret spy ship on station in the eastern Mediterranean, when four Israeli fighter jets flew out of the afternoon sun to strafe and bomb the virtually defenseless vessel on June 8, 1967, the fourth day of what would become known as the Six-Day War.

....Thirty-four died that day, including Blue, the only civilian casualty. An additional 171 were wounded in the air and sea assault by Israel

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ongoing news discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

Please do not use sources that require registration to view.

top topics

join