It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirits that comfort.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i am a christian and had an experience a few years ago that really changed my beliefs in the spiritual. i used to believe that God did not speak to us today or that demons and angels were a thing of the past i do not believe that any more. God is a active part of my life i just was blind until he opened my eyes and i want to know if any one has had a similar experience.
i was going through a tough time. i had lost my job. i was behind on bills and i was having marital problems. i went to bed that night with a heavy heart. i began to pray that God would give me peace. i fell asleep praying and crying for peace and an assurance that it all would be all right. that night i had a dream that angels came to my bedside and sang to me. in the dream i was laying in the desert looking up at these angels that looked like they were stacked up all around me hundreds mabye thousands of them. the song that they sang i could not describe to you or tell you the words. it was absolutley beautiful and a peace came over me and it was like a warm embrace. i woke up refreshed. i knew from that point that God was in control and i remembered that God said in the bible he would send a comforter to us. the Holy spirit. i believe that i experienced the comforting spirit of God.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
And this has to do with Cryptozoology and Mythical Beasts how? Someone will probably move this to BTS (Faith) or the dreams section.
This sounds like something out of Chicken Soup for the Christian Soul.
Uhm... I'm glad you had a nice dream.

new topics

join