It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erik Prince, BlackWater founder, information?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Yea Blackwater is a real nice company, their security guards are pulling guns on our own troops over there, are not following "green zone" safety protocols, operate on a shoot everybody in sight policy apparently whenever they feel their safety is endangered, they are not able to explain killings/deaths they are involved in, and their company is filling lawsuits against families that first filled lawsuits against Blackwater for refusing to explain how their family members died while working as a security guards for them, they is an article about something bad they did while "helping" out our troops nearly ever other day, they always seem to be around when things go really wrong. No Blackwater is war profiteering and operating with impunity, this is seriously wrong.

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Do NOT EVER EVER CALL HIM A "MERCENARY"
He doesnt like that terminology.

I know, i read it in the Cape Cod Times this morning.

After all the wicked evil little b* IS AN AMERICAN doing work for AMERICANS....(I'm paraphrasing) On behalf of Americans...

HE will most likely be in charge when BUSH doesnt leave his post as president and HE will bring "ORDER" to this "NEW WORLD"

(clues ^)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join