It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

disturbing thoughts on big bro watching us....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i was watching modern marvels on the history channell and they were talking about nanomotors and the such. they showed a jet engine the size of about a us postage stamp and said that one day this will power a aircraft of about a 3" wingspan. how long will it be before we are truly unable to tell that not only are they watching us digitally but they are able to stalk us without our knowledge? it would appear to be a bug to untrained eye. also what are the odds this is already happening? www.rgp.ufl.edu... this is a article from 2002 that is talking about micro aircraft coming closer to reality (its the second article scroll down) www.physorg.com... in this article they talk about a solar powered nanomotor meaning it may be possible for them to stay up indefinitely following you for as long as they need. we live in a day and age where cameras too are tiny and have huge recording capabilities so besides the battery life of the camera you could be followed for weeks your routines monitored and logged. this is very scary yet at the same time would be helpful in future conflicts that may arise. so once again were looking at a new technology that could be easily applied to help us or easily taken advantage of for the wrong reasons

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
i was hopin that some people would atleast have some thoughts or opinions on this. im pretty woried about it atleast about the possibility that it could happenn

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I suspect "they" have been using such technology for a while.

"As long as your innocent you have nothing to fear - just ask Jean Charles de Menezes"

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Flashback from the movie "The Fly" help me, help me!

I had a big horsefly that just acted odd (laugh if you will) and it kept coming on my monitor and I couldn't shoo it away, it just was there all night and even the next morning. I was alone and it creeped me out because I envisioned such as you described. I don't believe that this particular fly was a spy but it did get me to thinking.......

I can see how this would be very applicable in the society as it is becoming to be. It seems privacy is a thing of the past and there are no limits to what can be done to preserve the new norm.

What can't be done? When you look at alot of the patent applications and some of the contractors that ask for bids concerning advanced technology nothing seems out of the realm of possibilities.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   
There is a new thread with a link to a full news story showing a very small dragonfly looking spybot.

It sounds legit.

There is a picture of the thing on the link to the full article.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I had always wondered where the expression of being a "fly on the wall" had come from. I wonder how long this has been going on...creepy. I hope no one has any reason for tracking ME. (not that I have anything to hide. *shifty eyes*)

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepresidentsbrain
I suspect "they" have been using such technology for a while.

"As long as your innocent you have nothing to fear - just ask Jean Charles de Menezes"

A video recording of Mr. de Mendez's incident would have proved right away that the police screwed up.

It is my opinion that everyone should have a video camera with them at all times.

I have 2 video cameras inside my vehicle that record 24 hours a day.

I wish the technology was affordable to have a unit small enough to wear around my neck, with a large enough memory for storage and large enough battery capacity to be able to record 24 hours a day.

If everyone had cameras on recording all the time, the police or government would no longer be able to abuse their powers by falsely accusing people of crimes or committing acts of brutality.

top topics

join