It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OhmyGod. Weird Radio Spanish Reptile thing.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by zakd619
reply to post by uberarcanist

im not sure it was a random cab. sorry

"dude if your hear something with and extra hiss at the end you WILL understand it."

You'll also take note of the station.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Maybe you passed someone on the road who just happened to have their iTrip transmitting on the same station the cabbie was listening to.

Just a thought that seems more likely than a radio pirate. And its certainly more plausable than a talking lizard taking over an apparently obscure Hispanic radio station's airwaves to deliver some cryptic message.

But, you never know...

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by evilod

ya your right.... well... thats that..

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
It's happened to me once. I'll be listening, and all of the sudden this signal comes in. It's happened around the same time every time. It stopped a while though. Essentially, you hear a " zit zit zit ziiiit... zip zip zeeeek... zi zi zi"

As a matter of fact, on one radio, I heard it in the earphones, AND THE THING ZAPPED ME! I got scared s**t, took them off, threw them, and ran to the top floor of my house to hide under the blanket (yes, a grown man can do that
)

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Gorman91]
I'll think of other times too.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by Gorman91]

posted on Oct, 7 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I assume you were listening to AM Radio as most talk shows are AM. I have quite a bit of experience with AM Radio. AM is VERY prone to all kinds of interference and fluctuations. So much of AM is affected by atmospheric conditions (as opposed to FM which is line-of-sight). That is why at night you can pick up AM stations from Hundreds of miles away, as opposed to daytime when you might run out of range of even a local AM station by just driving a few miles away. This occurs due to the conditions of the Ionosphere, which during the daytime is very unstable due to heating. At night the Ionosphere calms down, and allows for greater transmission distance, as the radio waves can then bounce up further into the Ionosphere. There has been plenty of times when I am listening to an AM show in the evening, and you can hear a third voice just appear out of nowhere (not the host, nor the guest/caller). This is cross-station interference. Talk to any AM radio operators and you will hear all kinds of stories of strange things happening. The one phenomenon which almost every major AM operator has encountered at one point in time is an echo of their own transmission. I believe it is called the Long Delayed Echo Radio Phenomena, but there is a HUGE delay in the echo, and no one has ever been able to account for why this occurs. Some have even talked of 20 second delays, and this is absolutely enormous when considering that it only takes 1/7 of a second for these waves to pass around the Earth. You can also run across other kinds of interference on AM Radio such as crackles, pops, and hisses. It can be affected by ANYTHING going on in the Atmosphere.

[edit on 10-7-2007 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Don't worry about it, it could be anything. If reptilians wanted you harm, they'd come abduct you in your sleep. And they haven't, have they? You're all good. And even if it was a reptilian, then you heard a reptilian, yipee. You hear baby reptilian(Bush) everytime you open the TV after all 8)

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hey! How did this thread miss the mass teleportation to Skunkworks?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join