It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intergalactic Politics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is a page with much intergalctic history and politics. It sounds very sophisticated if you search individual claims.

Earth Humanity has been kept isolated in cosmic darkness for so long that it has been rendered intellectually dysfunctional and unable to process cosmic information. People are kept fixated on whether to "believe" or "disbelieve" in Aliens or Extraterrestrial Intelligence or even Ultraterrestrial Intelligence. So, the real question is: Why is humanity kept in this state?

According to the American contactee, Barbara Marciniak, a large group of telepaths from the Pleiades (normal blond Aryan space people) told her that they, the Blonds, made a deal with the Reptilian races of our Galaxy to inhibit the evolutionary development of the human race in order to bring about a special genetic splice that would allow races from the Blonds of Andromeda to reproduce with the non-Aryans of the Milky Way, which includes the Reptilians in particular.

In accord with this state of affairs, two planets were selected for this genetic splice experiment of closing off of normal evolution for the sake of creating special breeding races. The Earth was selected for this in the Milky Way Galaxy and a sister planet, Koldas, was selected in the Andromeda Galaxy.

Tell me what you think

Source

Mod Edit: Reduced External Quote.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
if they are so advanced and can travel across the galaxy, why dont they just make their hybrids in a lab, instead of being total butt holes, and toying with the lives and happiness of countless humans (and andromidans supposedly) over the ages...

in short i dont buy it, and if it does end up being true they better stay away from my house when they come back....

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hmmmm.....as Emporer of Light, The Universe, Matter, and All That Exists....you'd think I would have heard of this. Apparently my court lackies have kept some information from me.

Assemble arms!!!! Muster the Armies!!!! Launch the Navy!!!! We must address these grievances!!!!!.....

Oh, wait a minute. "Intellectually dysfunctional"? ya think?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, as always, I hope something happens that takes us out of this vicious circle of slavery we are under at the moment.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

Why do you feel that way? What has occurred to you that elicits such a hopeless and fatalistic viewpoint? I am not subject to any slavery. My mind and thoughts are free to explore whatever whimsy I desire. A good deal of that whimsy occurs right here on ATS....I would genuinely like to help you discover what creates that kind of viewpoint and counter it with just how special your mind and abilities are.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The whole Exo-politics thing makes me cringe in embaressment, every time, always sounds like a really naff sci fi comic book angle on things. There's basically no proof what so ever.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Smugallo

I'm afraid I have to agree with Smugalo.... though it is an interesting topic of conversation, I don't believe a word of it. Thanks for posting the topic, but unless there is an intergalactic deal that will give me the opportunity to wildly hump a hot nordic to selflessly share human DNA with the universe I'm afraid I'm not overly concerned. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Haha! don't fall for it, that was the nordics plan all along! Entice you with their women and steal your DNA.....

You might have to tie a knot in the trouser department to save the human race.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Still stuck in the illusion I see....

I dont even know where to start explaining it to you. The secret government, the cover up of UFO's, the 9/11 inside job? Take your pick.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
The more I read about the Blonds (aka Tall Whites) the more I begin to conclude they might be the communicators advancing human knowledge through direct communications and from some contactee reports -- dire warnings re nuclear weapons and the future health of this Ball.

I rec'd the following article this morning, dated Oct 2. Don't think it has the attractive power to have it's own thread, so thought I'd just slip it in should anyone wish to read, ie:
___
Why We Fight The UFO/ET Information War
www.americanchronicle.com...

"...The mainstream public needs to begin to appreciate the fact that we in the UFO/ET community are fighting a formidable adversary with almost unlimited global resources, yet we may eventually win the war after losing every battle because we hold the moral high ground and we have the Internet..."
___

Dallas

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Im stealing that link and putting it in as its own article... anything that helps spread the word is good in my opinion.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRepublic
if they are so advanced and can travel across the galaxy, why dont they just make their hybrids in a lab, instead of being total butt holes, and toying with the lives and happiness of countless humans (and andromidans supposedly) over the ages...

Well, what I’m getting from this article, is that they're are/were, trying to cross bred races, and so they used earth as a base to do this, and so used humans as guineapigs....i guess the mixing of races, is more important than a few primitive human feelings..

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
unless there is an intergalactic deal that will give me the opportunity to wildly hump a hot nordic to selflessly share human DNA with the universe I'm afraid I'm not overly concerned. Sorry.

lol, that's so pro, we need more people like you in this world....

posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hi! I started this thread a couple of days ago which include the 18 volumes of the Pleiades "Bringers of the Dawn" teachings. Some interesting stuff in them.

top topics

join