It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Isn't the right date... (y2k all over again?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
I think this whole Mayan calender business is a farce. The real truth IMO is 2012 is the date when the entire earth is under UN control.

2010 will be the date when all unions will be finally formalized:

European Union
American Union
Pacific Union

2012 - All three unions are now under full control of the UN which will further breakdown those borders and institute a cashless society, chipping, etc.

i hope we as americans wake up before this happens and take our country back

i for one will never be chipped and dont use banks i suppose ill be SOL

oh well id rather live off the land and be halthier anyway i suppose

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I haven't read any of Sitchins books, though I watched many videos with him speaking is mind.

I don't recall him saying ANYTHING about 2012.

The 2012 number is a calculation from the mayan calendar (witch HAS been proven right about a lot of things such as seasons, eclipses, earth's movement and planet alighments.

Nowdays both "theories" (the 2012 by the mayans and the Planet X/Nibiru by Sitchin) have been MERGED together and stated as just ONE theory.

So, if anyone can point me to WHERE Sitchin states that 2012 is the date for the passing of Planet X/Nibiru/Marduk/Annubis/Hercolubus, I'd be very glad!

Peace!

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
I think this whole Mayan calender business is a farce. The real truth IMO is 2012 is the date when the entire earth is under UN control.

you don't make sense at all, the mayan calendar indicates the end of the era and enter to a new one, it has nothing to do with UN , NWO or not, 2012 dec 21 will go ahead
stay tuned

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sator
So, if anyone can point me to WHERE Sitchin states that 2012 is the date for the passing of Planet X/Nibiru/Marduk/Annubis/Hercolubus, I'd be very glad!
Peace!

Google does exist

www.planetxvideo.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by pigchunks

the actual prediction wasnt 2012 unless he revised it. the actual prediction has came and went already i remember because i follow stichens work and believe very much of what the man has uncovered.

Yeah i read somewhere only recently though that Planet X is related to 2012. Never heard of this guy though.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Why must we look towards the future when all we have is the present?

why do we talk and talk and talk about this "day of reckoning" or "the end"

No one knows when this will happen, so we must discuss our theory's?

I think we should focus on the time at hand and not the "way back when" or the "not so far away"?

I feel a little dumb for replying like this but yea, no time to hit backspace now.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl

Originally posted by pigchunks

the actual prediction wasnt 2012 unless he revised it. the actual prediction has came and went already i remember because i follow stichens work and believe very much of what the man has uncovered.

Yeah i read somewhere only recently though that Planet X is related to 2012. Never heard of this guy though.

"wormwood", or your planet x (no planet, a dead brown star with a single moon/planet?) is in revelatins, and is one of the trumpet blows or bowl spills. I'm sure its one of the trumpets, will post back on that later. It will not single handedly destroy civilization, but will be in combination of other trumpets/bowls thats happening.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by keops

Originally posted by Sator
Peace!

Google does exist

www.planetxvideo.com...

keops, in that page there are no videos of Sitchin. Only other people that have ideas about 2012 and some (like Jason M.) linked 2012 and Nibiru/Planet X.

I know that almost all of the information we have about the "Nibiru subject" is from Sitchin, but I don't recall seeing or hearing him stating that the date of the "crossing" will be 2012.

It's not that I don't believe in a big FLIP in this Earth pretty soon, maybe 2012 or erlier. All I'm saying is I'd like to hear from Sitchin himself that he is convinced about 2012 date.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I don't really care when the Calendar ends if I'm being honest. I have no wish to tick the days off the calendar waiting for the end of the world. What will be will be. I'm sure there will be a lot of people gutted though knowing they have to wait another 14 years until they die.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join