It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I hate All Iranians,' US Aide Tells British MPs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sty

I mistakenly started a thread about this somewhere else...(smacks forehead against wall)...

I find it disturbing that, if this can ever be properly substantiated (though it will probably be consistently denied), someone with such access to the Defence Secretary harbours such blatantly rascist and intolerant views!
Also potentially disturbing, though I haven\'t yet followed this up , is in the accompanying photograph to the article it appears that she is wearing, nay flaunting, what superficially looks like an Iron Cross...if not in colour, at least in shape. One of the comments posted mentions that it is the Hungary’s Commander’s Cross Order of Merit during the Hungarian Embassy’s celebration of Nation Day. (It celebrates the 1956 anti-Soviet uprising.) I still find it symbolically interesting.
Her very demeanor in the photo is neo-fascist.

The original source appears to be ' The Daily Mail', and when I searched for more information, this was still the source.

www.commondreams.org is where I first came across this article
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-10-2007 by AotearoaSon]

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 04:46 AM
link   
That has to be the ugliest man I have ever seen!

...What? That's a woman?

I would be interested in knowing why she hates all Iranians. Could it be because her only info on them has been from the media, or because it's the new popular thing to do now?

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I take comfort from the fact that, right wing or left wing, we are all in agreement on something at last.

Thats one damned ugly woman!

They say that the hardest step in understanding and breaching differences is finding a piece of common ground. This, ladies and gentlement, could be a ground breaking moment of immense proportions

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DJMessiah

Maybe a Iranian doctor botched her sex change operation.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join