It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I hate All Iranians,' US Aide Tells British MPs

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

'I hate All Iranians,' US Aide Tells British MPs

www.dailymail.co.uk

Britsh MPs visiting the Pentagon to discuss America’s stance on Iran and Iraq were shocked to be told by one of President Bush’s senior women officials: “I hate all Iranians.”

And she also accused Britain of “dismantling” the Anglo-US-led coalition in Iraq by pulling troops out of Basra too soon.

The all-party group of MPs say Debra Cagan, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defence Secretary Robert Gates, made the comments this month.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

This is the only picture anyone seems to be able to find of the Bush administration's resident domnatrix...

All jokes aside, this article reveals the kind of mindset you need to work for BushCo.

www.dailymail.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well, who thought something different? It doesnt matter to me if they say it out loud or not. They are showing with their actions how they feel.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by milesp

damn shes one ugly woman
sure shes not a man?
i mean jesus look at here

also on topic insults of the he/she apart
isnt she just expresing the views of some/most americans?
since most dont like Iran and most dont even like iranians

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bodrul

Bodrul,
it's a joke.

Anyway, it is unfortunate that anyone feels this way. While I can unequivocally say that I have absolutely no use for Ahmadinjad, I certainly don't hate Iranians.

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Uhhhhhh.... Uhhhhhmmmmmm....

Err.... Uhh....

hmm.

Yeeeeaaaaah I'm gonna have to say anything she (?!) says should be taken with a very large grain of salt. Or a Valium.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Again, that is not a REAL picture of the woman who said that. It was a joke.

All jokes aside, this article reveals the kind of mindset you need to work for BushCo.

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Sure about that, because this is the only other picture I come back with for her besides that one...

A picture really is worth a thousand words, especially when talking about subtle psychological issues...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Dog pile on the "lady" in red...

I'd just like to point out one little "flaw" in the article... The Daily Mail claims that Ms. Cagan is "one of President Bush's senior women officials" but her title is "Deputy Assistant Secretary for Coalition Affairs to Defense Secretary Robert Gates." Last I checked, if you are a "deputy assistant" to anything... You're squat...

Condoleezza Rice is a Senior Official in the Bush Administration who happens to be a woman, Debra Cagan is not.

My two bananas.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow, all I can say is that is one damn ugly woman!!

[edit on 2-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I'm reminded of a scene from Baseketball...

Hey, she's here, man! That girl from the bar!
That's a guy.
What? A guy?
Yeah, that's a dude!
No way. You're just saying that because you want her for yourself.
No, dude. I'm saying that because she's a guy.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
On a side note: Freddy Kruger is somewhere in the universe right now having a NIGHTMARE of his own about this woman. Yikes! oooooooooooooooogly.

However, I only feel comfortable judging a person, when this person is lower than whale # on the bottom of the ocean. Who makes such a generalizing, ignorant, spiteful, and all around ideological remark like that?

Who took my country from me? Oh yeah, and kids in school, our presaent day country is not the same one you're reading about a few decades ago. :shk:

oooooooooooogly.

AAC

[edit on 2-10-2007 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No wonder she hates all Iranians... you won't find anyone uglier than that in Iran, no matter how hard you search.

Childish jabs aside though, the Republicans are starting to look more and more like fascists as the days go on. With making pushes to monitor it's citizens, scare it's citizens into submission... and now racist statements.

Funny enough, this really doesn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
That don't even look human. Someone beat the alien with an ugly stick. The Brits were probably frightened of that
She would more than likely get fired for statements like that.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I don't know who this woman is, how she got her position, the context her statements were made in, or even if she ever made them.

The one thing I do know is she is damned ugly!!!

apc

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by johnsky

Do not make the mistake of believing this type of idiocy is partisan. That is entirely what they want people to believe.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mirthful Me is right, she doesn't seem to be a senior official of any kind. You can't even find the office she works for on the DOD website. But she's talking to British MPs about Iran and Iraq so she must have some pull.

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Some pull ?? damn that could pull a train! And drop a Rhino at 50 yards
And wot is with the german type cross thing round her neck ?? not to ward off vampires thats for sure!!

just a lower down the rank minow trying to make a name and by the lord Harry its probably the only way she can ..

One ugly mutha !!!

Git

[edit on 2-10-2007 by completenuttergit]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
she makes ann coulter look handsome.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I kinda like that Michael Jackson red leather look, and if you turn the lights down low..........

Psyche

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join