It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Police Beat, Punch, and arrest woman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
There is a video on youtube showing a cop punching and beating a woman, and then arresting her.

They Punched her 5 times

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Yep, old piece of video which goes back to earlier this year I think.

I can't remember all of the details now but I think she was being ejected from a club and arrested. She was violent to the arresting officers and almost uncontrollable, (very drunk or stoned or both), so they subdued her - no problem with that as far as I'm concerned. If it had been a bloke nobody would have given it air time.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This was on the news early on in the year, cant remember if we heard anything more about it though. Another cover up to say the least maybe!!! Once a story is usually told like this it usually dies over here in the UK. Un less there is a follow up which I have not heard of anyways. OLD NEWS...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
That's disgusting.. that cop wasnt a small cop either.. and I'm sure he's the one who pulled her pants down that freak. when she went to pull up her pants he beat the # out of her because he wanted to act like he never touched her pants. That's just what I suspect.

F**K THE POLICE

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
i know this is sickening. they use their authority to justify there wants and needs, that wont always be legal.

new topics

top topics

join