It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norton & ATS having issues ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ive recently got norton internet security and i got a message about 5 minutes ago telling me NOT TO visit ats, saying it was a dangerous site that could make my PC vunrable ? Perasonly i dont belive this but i wundered if this has happened to any one else. I bought a photo memory card for phones a few days ago so ive put them on phone as pictures and on photo bucket and eventully, here.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3

This si the best picture view i had, still getting used to camara phone.

Please tell me if this has happened to you, im worryed now.

ProTo

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ProTo Fire Fox, u dont need to take pictures with ur camera. u can just press the print screen sysrq button and it will screen capture ur entire...well..screen.
dont tell me that u dont know this. because its easy as hell just paste it on paint and save it. and owalla! (this is how its written, am i correct?[i would've said 'right' instead of 'correct' but it would seem odd saying 'written, right?' all together.])

on the norton thing i figure u shouldn't take it seriously. viruses dont come from surfing websites only spyware. and i'm pretty sure this site has no spyware. except if u pressed an external link to somewhere else.

check this out, same prop www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 3-10-2007 by DuneKnight]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Thanks DuneKnight, i figured it was nothing but just had me a bit..confused, thanks for saying that.

Stay Safe, ProTo

join