It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im conversing with a scientist who works for USAF about these subjects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi

I am in a back and forth converstation with a gentleman who works for the USAF and is a scienst.(stated).

The thread can be read here:

Warning off site link to a Computer gaming Simulator web site, they talk about Microsoft Flight Sim and all the best "sims", its an ok safe off site link and if the link is later deleted thats fine Ill post the parts of the conversation that are important.[thank you-bud]

www.simhq.com...

Hero
“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do.”

Villian
I don't know if I would put much stock in the term "anything." For someone who's done practical engineering all his life, "anything" is likely a far more restrictive term than it would be to someone like me who's only dealt with the theoretical.
For instance, there is no limit to what I would wager that there's no such thing as a transporter that can transport mass, or propel a vehicle faster than light.

Hero
I could talk for hours about space and technology, when I was very young I used to really enjoy the smell of new electrical products and have always felt at home with logic and technolgy, I studyed electronics for three years "city and guilds 1-2-3", but never touched another circuit board from 19 onwards.

I remember watching ET when I was a child, the people in the Van and the Men with the keys, they are in charge Jedi.. rightly or wrongly the real "technology" the real "space projects" what is really goin on is hidden.

You cant say 100% what is, or is not possible because our knowledge of science is incomplete, we have just started, what would you think if you were around even 50 years ago and knew of the possiblitys of today.

whats it going to be like in 1000 years, 10,000 years. your statements will ring hollow.

Read the case notes of some of the more interesting "ufo" events and you will know we have a ways to go whats going to be possible if not already?

Go read phillip corso's book, or any of the other numerious people who have pitched up.

I think it is correct to progress with defence 100% maximum are main concern, if there are any other races out there, any thing even close to the human race were going to need to be able to defend against them and they will against us, how would you deal with the human race? very very carefully and intergration would be very dangerious, our elite are psychopaths.

There is a lot of raw materials and human possiblity in space, that is the only way for us to go we must go for our future survival, the question is what are the worlds elite really doing? If they do have "exotic technolgy, maybe not orginating on earth" what is the plain, thin the human population down to 500 million and then expand off world.

Every thing is not all nice and clear cut jedi, we have aspartain in the drinks, morgellons, 911 was an inside job, we have Puzzling Ancient Artifacts we can't explain, cattle mutilations, crop cycles, go read about royal rammond rife works what was docuemented as doing to 18 terminal ill cancer patients, that guy was an orginal genus a pioneer, what about tesla.

NSA = this is modern America and its going to stay that way.

By the way that previous poster who said he was 60 and he would not get to see what he wanted to see reference this subject, sir we are doing it, we have been doing it for many years, go and read about the crash in roswell 1947.

More info
www.abovetopsecret.com

You saying you will wager you cant go faster than light is nice but given the real reality on the ground reference previous events heck daly events its nieve.
we cant be in the posision of only having home world, one homeland..

[edit on 2-10-2007 by buddha01a]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Villan

No. You totally misread my statement. I was refuting Ben Rich.

I said I wager that his statement “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity….. anything you can imagine we already know how to do”

..is wrong. Only the most arrogant person would say we already know how to do anything we can imagine, plus that person obviously has no real imagination themselves.

Is that stuff possible or not? Maybe, maybe not. However, we do not know how to do it now. Maybe in a hundred years or more. If we did, we wouldn't be wasting our time continuing to research stuff far below that for billions now.

Oh, and I don't believe conspiracy theories because I work for the USAF. I see how the gov't operates. Believe me, we're not there, nor are humans capable of that kind of secrecy. Secrets leak unless you keep the number of people involved VERY small. Ask anyone with a classification if they know of classified info that is publicly available. It is, lots of it. It's just unconfirmed. They're not allowed to say how accurate it is or isn't. I don't doubt an XB-70/Dynasoar program likely existed for highly classified recon work/small sat use because that's a PLAUSIBLE scenario. Stuff like anti-gravity being kept a secret is not. We're not that good.

When a rocket explodes, don't be surprised. When it succeeds, be amazed.

Of course, I've given up trying to explain that to "believers" because they want to believe and you can't convince them they're wrong. Just as you won't convince the Pope that Hindus are the only correct religion or the Dhalai Lama that Islam is the way, you can't convince them that our gov't is only holding back low-level stuff (as compared to the stuff they're rumored to have). NASA lost 14 astronauts to a leaky seal and a piece of foam. You really think we can travel to the stars with tech we have? You really think protecting such a secret is worth A) over a dozen lives B) billions of dollars spent by NASA on the shuttle program in 30 years? No.

The gov't is run by humans, not supermen. Are there likely groups that investigate reports of UFOs and such seriously? Probably. However, denying there's people looking into it and claiming that man is incapable of figuring stuff out for himself and it's all alien-derived are TOTALLY different.

--------------------------

I'd really like to hear your take on his outlook and opinons! Is he corect and am I total wrong and out of line?

He is a sensible person if his posistion and trade are real?

I dont want to waste another poor attempt at trying to make him realize that there is in deed some thing wrong with the picture in these areas today?

This is the best place in the world that I know of to dicuss these topics and I felt it would be wise to post here to get some feedback, I wounder if Mr John.L like's to play flight simulators ?

:-)

Kind Regards, sorry for any spelling mistakes or other.
Bud

[edit on 2-10-2007 by buddha01a]

new topics

join