It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pike: excerpts from a document to the Supreme Councils of 33rd Degree...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2002 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Translated extract from a Document addressed to all the Supreme Councils of Scottish Rites of the World by Albert Pike
Delivered in Paris October 1885.
Quoted by Domenico Margiotta in Le Culte de la Nature dans la Franc-maconnerie Univerelle. (pg 51)

D .: M .: J .:

"The order demands the immediate enforcement of the D.:M.:J.: NEVERTHELESS (Deus Meumque Jus)."
" At different epochs of the life of the nations which have the good fortune of possessing an active Supreme Council, and from 1820 onwards, certain similar communications have been made to certain chosen members of the Grand Consistories and Supreme Councils respectively. It is necessary to give the secret of this order.
Exoterically D.:M.:J.: are the initials of the motto of the 33rd Degree. Deus Meumque Jus = Dieu et mon Droit.
Esoterically D.:M.:J.: are the initials of the words Destruction, Materialism, Imposition (Latin I for J *MHB), which 'Impose Destruction of everything which resists Materialism'.
The three points .: mean that the Masonic work of Destruction Materialism and Imposition is triple:
Destruction of Supernaturalism
of Authority
of Anti-Masonic activity

Materialism of Conscience
of Education
of the State

Imposition on the Family
on the Nation
on Humanity

Consequently the order to enforce practically the D.:M.:J.: NEVERTHELESS means;
By every means, whatever they may be, one must Impose first on the family, and then on the Nation in order to achieve the aim of imposing on Humanity.
1. Destruction of Supernaturalism, there where the Conscience has not been reached by Masonic Materialism.
2. The Destruction of Authority, there where Education has not been reached by Masonic Materialism.
3. The Destruction of Anti-Masonry, there where the state has not been reached by Masonic Materialism."

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Imposition of what ?

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 04:09 PM
link   
he also talked about all three world wars (middle east)

nwo is coming, hell they mobilised national guard, which i said months ago

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 05:48 PM
link   
He said specifically two wars with Prussia (Germany) and one against the middle east.
UP, Imposition means to come between, or dominate.
Impose their will...

posted on Dec, 10 2002 @ 07:59 PM
link   
No, Prussia is NOT Germany, I bet even still long after prussia ceases to exist if you called a German a Prussian they'd slap ya. Prussia is Prussia, and while it at one time existed in what is now germany, it ceased to exist shortly after the first World War.

Hitler, an Austrian, tried to claim that the German language made them all germans, austrians included, but not even germans believed that, they just wanted back the land they lost, and the pride they had.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I really need to read this book. Is there an online version?

-�-

posted on Dec, 11 2002 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Mr. Ma-Ha-Bone...

Have you read "Morals and Dogma"?

You do realize Mr. Pike was a notorious practical joker, especially among the Freemasons (he was a member of the Scottish Rite an appendant body).

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You should really look into your history books. Prussia was the country(Empire) in Pikes time. It wasn't until after WW1 that Germany became a separate 'national entity. It was also known as the Austro Hungarian Empire.
Winston, yes I have read Morals and Dogma and I have to say, I doubt anyone would go to the length of writing an 861 page joke,(the 218 page index was added in 1927) especially one that isn't funny, taking into consideration its 1871 inception date and the expense of printing as well. Despite his sense of humour, his work that stands within the annals of Freemasonry isn't an attempt at humour.
He has made some ludicrous statements though, and I'll sight one of these...pg 293, 'The horse, the dog, the elephant, are as concscious of their identity as we are. They think,dream, remember, argue with themselves, devise, plan and reason. What is the intellect and intelligence of man but the intellect of the animal in a higher degree or larger quantity?'
As far as Mr. Pike and his Lodge status goes, he became 32nd Degree in 1853, 33rd in 1857, and was teh Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry from 1859 to 1891.

posted on Dec, 16 2002 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Savonarola there is....here it is...

www.nazorean.com...&%20Dogma/

now as for Prussia, I'm aware what prussia is, it is not "germany" prussia was an independant country in the area of Berlin and northern Germany. It was not until later in the 19th century that Prussia unified Germany completely under its army.

As far as Mr. Pike and his Lodge status goes, he was a Master Mason, and nothing more. In the lodge of Freemasons he was still a Mastermason like the rest of the 3rd degrees there. He'd have to bow to the wishes of the Worshipful Master as any other in the lodge.

He was a 33rd, which is an honorary title, it does not put you above a 32nd, and as far as those degrees go, they are limited to the Scottish Rite, he could not have used his 32nd Degree to influence Freemasonry, the great root of all those appendant bodies. He would have to have been elected//appointed to such positions, and even then, they are not life time positions. He is not the master, nor speaker for all or even some of Freemasonry. But of himself.

It is probably that reason that led him to make his book, so that others could read his interpretation of Freemasonry.

And for your information, I brought up Morals and Dogma with my friend, a 32...and he never even heard of it. So I talked in short about it, but there is no point of other than to encourage them to view it, and think about it. So obviously Morals and Dogma does not hold as much sway over Masonry as one would think, the myth is perpetuated by the fact that Pike is a 32nd degree mason and that southern lodges used to give out the book as part of a degree, but they don't really practice that anymore.

What is so ludicrous of believing that Animals are on a lower degree of intelligence and/or conciousness as Humans? I think that is an excellent analogy of what the degrees in Masonry are.

And what is ALSO known as the Austria-Hungary Empire? That too is a different nation than Germany or Austria. It was ruled by their own Emperor, the Hapsburgs at the time of WW1 no? Hmm..

I too do not think that Morals and Dogma is 861 pages of jokes, but it may be that he threw in some funnies for the reader to laugh at

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   
For an example of hypocrisy...Freemason, you should really look into Pikes' Lodge and life history...as opposed to spouting this obvious poo...I'm not even going to bother educating you on your Brotherhood...suffice it to say, you say the 33rd Degree is just an honour in this post, and in another you say that you'd have to be 33rd Degree to fully understand what Pike was writing about. You are a fool. Now, for someone to have no influence on all of Freemasonry, that would exempt them from having re-written all of the rituals for the Degrees...which Pike did. So, it is obvious, even with what I've posted, and research anyone can do on their own, the Pike did have a considerable influence on Freemasonry.

posted on Jan, 29 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Please quote where I said you had to be a "33rd degree to fully understand what pike wrote" pike wrote what he wrote so that you'd think about it and come up with your own conclusions, you don't need to be 33rd degree, and if I said that directly there must be some contextual reason or I was smoking something

If not, then you misinterpreted what I was getting at.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   
You do realize Mr. Pike was a notorious practical joker, especially among the Freemasons (he was a member of the Scottish Rite an appendant body).
Winston Smith.

The research I have done points to Scottish Rite as being the original Freemasons. They were around centuries before their presence was known. They date back in one form or another, through family trees, nobility, and knighthood, all the way to the crusades. They were the remnants of the knights who helped Bruce beat Edward at Bannockburn, and win Scotland its independence for a while.
I am curious what information source claims the Scottish Rite is an appendant body? Have they been surpassed in authority? That may be, but they were first, and therefore I fail to see how they could be 'appendant'.

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 04:30 AM
link   
[started new thread]

[edit on 28-9-2005 by Trinityman]

posted on Sep, 28 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ma-Ha-Bone
As far as Mr. Pike and his Lodge status goes, he became 32nd Degree in 1853, 33rd in 1857, and was teh Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry from 1859 to 1891.

Actually Albert Pike was THE Sovereign Grand Commander (President) of the SOUTHERN JURISDICTION of the Ancient & Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, which covers only a portion of the United States. He had NO AUTHORITY WHATSOEVER over the Supreme Council of the NORTHERN JURISDICTION which covers the rest of the United States or the Supreme Council of Canada or Mexico, or England, etc. etc. etc. Morals & Dogma was written for the SOUTHERN JURISDICTION Members ONLY. It's no wonder the vast majority of Freemasons have either never heard of it or simply don't care that it exists.

By the way an ATS Search on this worn-out topic will turn up lots of "goodies" about Pike with a lot of information from actual Freemasons...some of whom (like myself) are members of the Southern Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite.

www.srmason-sj.org...

Regards

top topics

join