It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

military hive mind brainwashing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I remember an Alex Jones report that talked about a hive mind machine that is supposed to make all participants feel as one by sharing some sort of mental energy. My theory is that they have advanced technology they are using to keep soldiers willing to kill, unquestioning and super dedicated without second thought. IF so this would be a huge indicator that their is a cou de tah that is using force in order to enslave us, all the while the military boys and girls would never say so because theyre braiwashed.

THis theory stems from hearing a soldier on the radio speak, all he did was praise this talk show host, and go into how much hes happy to return to iraq for more bloodshed because he really hates what happened on 9-11, well so do I but my first instinct wasnt to go following a leader I didnt trust at all. Got me thinking, either he's a plant caller, a genuine fool, or hes been braiwashed. From talk about microchips that read your bodies output and can eliminate fear, to the hive mind, to nano technologies I cant speculate on what exactly makes these idiots serve bush's cause, which is really a nwo cause and admittedly before 9-11 a conspiracy of internationalists using iraq to create chaos on purpose. Its all possible that a desperate group of political insurgents such as the one in power in america could use brain altering technology on an unwitting populace of military servicemen to keep them in fighting.

Iraq was a scheme devised to reduce AMerica into a 2nd world country, in order to force a buyout of it by foreign investors, and turn the citizens into slaves, i.e service class populace. I would say they have acheived some succes, wouldnt you?

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

groups.google.com...

www.innovationwatch.com...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
people only know what they have been told or experienced. Most only watch sitcoms on TV, and here an occasional news blurb. From there perspective, and there information set, they are actually correct.

I would say the group think thing is standard cult training. Every one huddling up at Red Robin and cheering for the company 3 times a day, stuff like that.

Look at the lesson Robin Williams taught in Dead Poet society, he tried to get people to think independently. This is not focused on alot. The teaching is instead be part of the machine.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Yes, and what's worse, they're going to use it to make everyone vote for them in 2008.

They say Tajikistan is out of range.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Im not from the US, but isnt the society built up so you can always join the military and they pay you, even when you dont have a education? Or how does it work?

A lot of young, easily impressionable people go into the military and get their view of the world shaped by to them, right?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
true, it happened before, it will happen again..

I mean the past is riddled with elitists clashing with eachother, using the populace to die for a cause the king should battle with words in private, or fist fight rather than nuke fight, I mean i support an international leadership boxing ring.. Make our leaders fight like men, not like dogs.

And by the way, I think our nation is founded on deep spiritual followings of good intent. And it all gets stirred up when evil schemes are brought down upon its pillars from in or outside. Today everyone seems to enjoy the evil they embrace in film and tv pop cult'ure. Its all made from a single intentional source, hiding in darkness, watching with his toys. Making all who embrace his folly, fools.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by mastermind77]

new topics

top topics

join