It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where Does Universal Knowledge End Up??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hello,

Wasnt sure where I should put this.

I just wanted to put something out here for people to think about. I often thought that life and death are experiences that we must go through, and knowledge gained through those experiences must be applied somewhere. I also feel it is universal. With all this universal knowledge obtained, where does it all go to in the end? Does a GOD simply just put it in his pocket? I feel this knowledge stretches futher outside the universe we know of and benefits an unknown source.

Any thoughts as to where knowledge ends up?

thanks,
Xia

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The following is my current interpretation. A few years from now I may have a different perspective.

Everything exists, and has a conciousness, people, animals, rocks, plants, elements, the inanimate objects, the dead, etc. All of these entities minds/thoughts are all interconnected with one another. Each conciousness contains in a microversion, every other conciousness. At a macrocosmic scale, every conciousness belongs to a collective mind, I interpret this as God.

At this level, time and space are not true concepts. They exist for us with a more narrow point of view, to be able to percieve things. Time and space are tools the mind uses to seperate experience and thought. In our current state if we percieved everything that ever happened, or will happen, everywhere, all at once, we'd go insane.

That said, all experience and knowledge dwells in the collective mind. Everyone has access to this collective mind's knowledge and power to varying degrees. Think of it as the original internet. If you know how to navigate it, you can find information pertaining to anything.

Through dreams, and meditation, and inner journies, and other methods, one may increase the degree to which they may interact with this infinity of understanding.

This is my current understanding, and I can in no way prove these claims, of course. No more than I can imagine a beach, and prove that I have imagined it.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Let me see if i'm following this right. naturally we are born pre-programmed with the collective information of the universe. Though in our present mind, the vastness of information would be to great and basicly we would overload. Hmm!

Hence why WE perceive space and time. To limit the amount of incoming information.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamen
Let me see if i'm following this right. naturally we are born pre-programmed with the collective information of the universe. Though in our present mind, the vastness of information would be to great and basicly we would overload. Hmm!

Hence why WE perceive space and time. To limit the amount of incoming information.

new topics

top topics

join