It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Steve Douglass, a "military radio" hobbyist in Amarillo, Texas, monitored a curious exchange on the morning of Jan. 7. An unidentified aircraft calling itself "Lockheed Test 2334" told FAA controllers in Albuquerque, N.M., that it was "going supersonic somewhere above Flight Level 60 [60,000 feet]"

According to Douglass, the FAA controllers questioned the aircraft. "Say what aircraft type," requested the controller.

"We are a classified type and can't reveal our true altitude," responded the pilot.

A few minutes later the same pilot requested permission to descend to 30,000 feet and a flight path to "Las Vegas with final destination somewhere in the Nellis Range."

"Trip home a bit slower, eh?" asked the FAA controller. To which the mystery aircraft did not respond.

www.newsmax.com...

This article goes into how the government have created the stories of UFO's over the many years to cover up their true air craft project. This is a premise I couldn't agree more with. If alien space crafts were meant to be so secret, then how come EVERYBODY on Earth knows about them? They even know what the aliens look like for heavens sake.
Not much of a secret, in fact it's one major part of the pop cultures around the world.

I believe that these stories e.t.c. have been leaked out by the government as disinformation to lead people down the wrong path, whilst they get on with what's really secret.

I believe Roswell was a one huge psychological experiment, which was such a huge success that people haven't forgot about it to this day.
And people say they're not influenced by the media...?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This has already been posted several days ago.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
This has already been posted several days ago.

Yep.

Link

Topic closed by me.

new topics

join