It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-- A Look at the SIMPLE MIND of the Debunker --

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInfamousOne
This should be the new rule.
Excellent post

I vote "Yea" on that new rule I like that idea

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

. Evidence that cannot be made by simply typing or writing.

Certainly, as soon as you do the same with mainstream history and science. No sweat. If you can do it, so can I. For example, bring me evidence from an archaeological dig that has already been dated, that every item in the dig has also been dated, individually, and that nothing has been ignored or disposed of. You can't, btw, because if it doesn't match their theory, they throw it away as contaminated or it ends up in the basement of the Smithsonian as an oddity that no one can explain.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
By the way, I'm still waiting for the proof that stargates exist. Oh I forgot. It's all in your mind.

To be able to see proof you have to be able to actually read... with your limited grip on reality I am not so sure you have that skill

And THAT is my 'beef' with certain skeptics... they thump their chest and scream "Give Me Proof" than blatantly don't even bother to check out the link you provide them to back your claim. I have had two such 'skeptics' actually state in the thread that why should they bother because the idea is just too crazy... they couldn't possibly be wrong so won't even look

So they won't even look... yet still post against your ideas... Now personally I don't use the 'ignore' feature on anyone, but I gotta admit... my finger is gettin itchy!

STARGATES EXHIBIT ONE

Teleportation Physics Study
DTIC Copy - AFRL-PR-ED-TR-2003-0034
APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE; DISTRIBUTION UNLIMITED

AIR FORCE RESEARCH LABORATORY
AIR FORCE MATERIEL COMMAND
EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE CA 93524-7048

14. ABSTRACT
This study was tasked with the purpose of collecting information describing the teleportation of material objects, providing a description of teleportation as it occurs in physics, its theoretical and experimental status, and a projection of potential applications. The study also consisted of a search for teleportation phenomena occurring naturally or under laboratory conditions that can be assembled into a model describing the conditions required to accomplish the transfer of objects. This included a review and documentation of quantum teleportation, its theoretical basis, technological development, and its potential applications. The characteristics of teleportation were defined and physical theories were evaluated in terms of their ability to completely describe the phenomena. Contemporary physics, as well as theories that presently challenge the current physics paradigm were investigated. The author identified and proposed two unique physics models for teleportation that are based on the manipulation of either the general relativistic spacetime metric or the spacetime vacuum electromagnetic (zero-point fluctuations) parameters. Naturally occurring anomalous teleportation phenomena that were previously studied by the United States and foreign governments were also documented in the study and are reviewed in the report. The author proposes an additional model for teleportation that is based on a combination of the experimental results from the previous government studies and advanced physics concepts. Numerous recommendations outlining proposals for further theoretical and experimental studies are given in the report. The report also includes an extensive teleportation bibliography.

PDF FILE

STARGATE EXHIBIT TWO

Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

Eric W. Davis, Ph.D., FBIS
Institute for Advanced Studies at Austin
4030 W. Braker Lane, Ste. 300
Austin, TX 78759

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime &dimensions!

USAF- Air Force Research Laboratory Slide Presentation

You know we actually had one fellow bugging us for proof... I actually had to push him just to go and look...

He came back and said..."Uh I don't see anything unusual... can you highlight the important paragraphs?"

Now how can I take skeptics that act like that seriously? It's obvious he never even opened the file because these clips are the opening page...

So the Department of Defense, Los Alamos National Laboratory and the Air Force Research Laboratory have issued papers APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE describing what and how these gates operate and state that our government along with others have been studying NATURALLY OCCURING gates for some time...

Go on... go ahead and laugh it up!! I guess the DoD and AFRL are all 'conspiracy nut cases" too huh?

:shk:

[edit on 2-10-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
good post

i think it is a bit unbalanced, but the search for truth is difficult and anyone who try's to lump movements that encomass so many people into simple blanket explanations that they are poor attempts. obviously there will be some truths but it is certainly complex

for instance their may be a conspiracy but it is the context of what the conspiracy theory entails which may also be lacking truth.

i think a lot of times conspiracy's (conspiracy facts) exist because gov'ts VAUE civil ORDER, and they beleive people will not be able to "handle the truth" w/o a significant risk of getting emotional in ways they( gov'ts) can't herd or use to their advantage.

i think alot o times these conspiracy's occur with respect to very difficult decisons that need to be made by country's, groups, when THERE is no EAsy options, wether for a business to sustain their market share or a country to position themselves strategically in the global economic order.

alot of people live in a peaceful nonviolent way and have high expectation of their gov'ts and they probably can't come to terms w/ understanding the level of human sacrifice or suffering sometimes that govt's are willing to deal with in order to reach their strategic goals. maybe refusing to give certain beleifs the time of day give people peace of mind, depending on their beleif systems. (you can't AUTOMATICALLY circumvent people's beleifs w/ facts as surprising as that may sound)

and humans have weaknesses, alot of times it is easier for people to blame a certain group of people as the main culptirts because this makes people feel like they can assign blame easier and feel safe again, i would like to finish by saying regardless some groups and small fractions are responsible for certain conspiracy's while other may not be (even though some can paint the circumstantial evidence in a way that makes it easy to associate a certain group) and sometimes those who look like they may be acting in accordance w/ a larger conspiracy are just greedy people who have limited or zero knowledge of any bigger agenda, no matter how morale-less they act.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
dp

[edit on 2-10-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   
And he goes in for the hoop shot. He shoots, he scores.

Omnicron=0
Zorgon=1

*little cheerleader icon here*

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
i personally spend countless hours researching everyting i can possibly absorb. i have a thirst for knowledgethat has been acquired in my later years. whats funny is that i don't always find i'm being told the truth by my government or media.i have spent over 50 years in this country,and seen things change for reasons that are manufactured. this doesnt make me a ct'er, but an informed adult with an opinion based on fact. the criticism of people who question things in this world of illusions,contained a pretty neat and tidy explanation for my use of logic. i do my homework,i keep an open mind,but thinking outside the box is a RESPOSIBILITY held by every free thinking individual on this planet.
REMEMBER..STOP THINKING AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL DO IT FOR YOU
and i think occams razor should read...(see signature)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hey Z,

Beautiful post.
This is the sort of stuff that makes me glad I joined today.
You're quoting from Hal Puthoff's outfit.
That guy is wizard, and always has worked on stuff that is 30 to 50 years ahead of what is publicly known. A true scientist.

I really think you might want to listen to these mp3's that reference 'exotic matter' that was postulated by Puthoff for FTL travel in the 80's and 90's.
And then discovered by an arizona farmer no less.
And who has patents in other countries on the material itself.
Room temp. superconducting materials with interdimensional properties, and many other 'magical' properties that science and Hal are trying to figure out.
Facinating bedtime story:
www.hbci.com...
www.hbci.com...
www.hbci.com...
www.hbci.com...

Go here for the rest and scroll down about 1/4 the way:
There are 9 total.
www.hbci.com...
Then some more here:
www.hbci.com...
Get em before they 'go away'.
Incredible.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the o.k.
I really think you might want to listen to these mp3's that reference 'exotic matter' that was postulated by Puthoff for FTL travel in the 80's and 90's.

Thanks I have the files and 'glanced' through them I will listen in full tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I mean proof that stargates, alien spacecrafts and other hollywood material that CT's claimed that exist TODAY, not some study papers harping for a multibillion funding. Jeez...

And your contribution doesn't proof any of that. No pictures. No videos. NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE. You guys really live in a fantasy world. Just plain ol writings. I mean jeez.

With writing you can make up everything. I don't believe any writing even if it was written by Lord Jeebus himself if he really do exist without pictorial, video or complementary physical proof that these things exist today without any doubt. Not proposed 50 years in the future, or not in some biblesque book conspired by witch burning primitive people.

I mean what are you guys on? If you were to proof that an internal combustion engine exist to a guy that never seen one you show the real thing. Plain and simple. If you want to prove that a supernova exist you take a picture of it happening. You don't recite the bible, you don't write paragraphs upon paragraphs of boring nonsense claiming this and that. You show it. Is that really hard to get through you guys thick collective tin foil hat?

I mean come on... You guys aren't kidding right? Tell me you guys are serious.

Also undo. Sorry to say this. But bringing up your boring references to ancient archeological digs everytime when someone asks for proof doesn't
make any sense. I am referring to real existece of proven hard science,
like the computer that you are typing compared to an unproven cannot be seen theories of how forgotten primitive folks went on with their primitive lives.

If you can prove a stargate exist by at least posting actual pictures and videos of how these ancient stargates look, I'll be happy to become a believer. You can write a terabytes of sentences of how these things work, but without concrete evidence, they are just WORDS, made up by by over paranoid and over imaginative mind amplified by their tin foil hats.

I WANT CONCRETE HARD EVIDENCE FROM CONSPIRACY THEORISTS TO PROVE THEIR FAKE FACTS. No proof. No credibility. End of story.

Fake fact: The world is flat.
Fake fact: The whole world is controlled by a handful of behind the scene shadowy shady folks.
Fake fact: There are alien bases on the moon.
Fake fact: Elvis is still alive.
Fake fact: NASA is covering up everything that we see in our telescopes including that of our Earth's upper atmosphere being a highway for extrateresstrial space crafts.
Fake fact : I am the Queen of England.

(WIN)

[edit on 3-10-2007 by omnicron]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by denythestatusquo

lol thanks.

That had to be one of the most scathing summaries of Debunkers/PseudoSkeptics I've seen yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by omnicron
Conspiracy theorists always make up proof when they can't accept normal or hunky-dorrey explanations because they want to attract attention to themselves or wish to sell books, DVD, movies etc by making up outrageous claims or simply wish to entertain themselves. "I made up this story! Wow I'm a genius!"

Congradualtions! You're clearly an official subscriber to the "Skeptics" (capitol S) social group. To binary logic absolutists, such as yourself, all who may be classified by your standards as "Conspiracy Theorist" are one in the same. In your 0/1, left/right, black/white worldview, there is only US and THEM. Realities such as spectrums don't exists, it's only black and white, not even the "Greyscale" exists in your narrow and twisted reality. You can rest assured that you and your visionless kind will always be right, and THEY will always be wrong. This goes without sayig, because in this world there are only 2 kinds of people: PseudoSkeptics such as yourself, and those other "crazies" which you've described above. In fact you're so absolutely correct and right in all of your worldview that your label applies to anybody that deviates from your social groups Norms. Hey, let's go bomb Iraq and Iran, without question, because in your view the only conspiracy theorists are those who deviate from "official versions" and "official truth", and under this definition the Media and the Establishment behind them is correct about everything regardless. They're so right that, well, you can find comfort in going and joining up yourself to go to their war, because after all, they even told you you'd be safe and that you'd actually get benefits when you get home. Ahhhh, the world would be so great if we could just get rid of them damn Conspiracy Theorists out there who question this type of stuff. Mah, where's the Depleted Uranium munitions? We got to get dem "terrorist insurgents" and their "Technical Trucks". Good thing we don't have to worry about these radioactive weapons being used all around us, because conspiracies don't exist!!!!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The people who do nothing on this forum other then to debunk has an agenda, this isnt normal.

People wanting to learn about the truth/universe would be willing to think about the possibilities out there, what other reason to be on this forum?

Alot of paid moles are on this forum, they will explain away anything with thier simple explanations to THROW PEOPLE OFF! so they get confused! so we dont get close to the truth. As soon as they SCREAM its a hoax or fake, they want the subject to end. That is thier goal.....Dont read thier garbage.

How do we know about the ancient stories? didnt they too write down thier stories?? isnt that how we learned them? through reading? but this isnt enough for the decieving debunkers, they want video and photos, but as soon as they come, they will scream hoax and fake again. Not everything is a hoax as you claim, there is a large amount of people who witnessed these things they cannot explain and you debunks cannot change thier opinion to what they saw, people know what they saw.

They will attack personally, and give us lame "lol" this is what they hide behind. Fake faces

I wonder what they think of the governments hiring remote viewers, who have the ability to go back in time and to the future, must be bunch of belony too i guess.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
debunkers dont have simple minds NWO thug.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Let him rant and rave.
Who cares?
Continue on with learning, and reject anything that does not compute.
There has to be a bit of discernment there.
Filter out the junk, keep an open mind and continue to learn.

This guy sounds like a disinfo agent or a troll.
I'm sure he thinks he sounds rational.

Obviously in the wrong forum.
Ignore.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Alexander the o.k.]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Ohoho!!! All debunkers are STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

Try again.

This statement is ignorant. I mean no malice in that statement. Only that Conspiracy Theorist are "debunkers" of a sorts. To go against an official story and prove it as a conspiracy is, in essence, debunking.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarNeon

The people who do nothing on this forum other then to debunk has an agenda, this isnt normal.

So what's normal? People hearing voices inside their heads. People seeing stuff they can't photograph? People seeing things that simply do not exist because they simpy do not exist?

People wanting to learn about the truth/universe would be willing to think about the possibilities out there, what other reason to be on this forum?

Possibilities aren't fact. Most if not all CTs confuse pseudoscience and possibilities with fact. There ya go.

How do we know about the ancient stories? didnt they too write down thier stories?? isnt that how we learned them? through reading? but this isnt enough for the decieving debunkers, they want video and photos, but as soon as they come, they will scream hoax and fake again. Not everything is a hoax as you claim, there is a large amount of people who witnessed these things they cannot explain and you debunks cannot change thier opinion to what they saw, people know what they saw.

Ancient people, like people today, have wild imaginations. They can make up story and make their own religion without using real fact. Grow a beard, use fancy words, write a bible, BOOM you got yourself a religion.

I wonder what they think of the governments hiring remote viewers, who have the ability to go back in time and to the future, must be bunch of belony too i guess.

Well I guess some of they are. But not all. Some are leftists so you can see some of them are baloneys. By the way there is no pure hard evidence that remote viewing works. If it works, then all the unsolved crimes of this world would be solved. So there ya go.

I call your post DEBUNKED.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by omnicron

Your view of others is so narrow and ignorantly flawed that you lump all "CT'ers" into the remote viewing category etc. That's some pure unadulterated ignorance there. Left/right, on/off, black/white, 0/1 0/1 0/1 etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Now how can I take skeptics that act like that seriously? It's obvious he never even opened the file because these clips are the opening page...

So the Department of Defense, Los Alamos National Laboratory and the Air Force Research Laboratory have issued papers APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE describing what and how these gates operate and state that our government along with others have been studying NATURALLY OCCURING gates for some time...

Absolute crap zorgon. Again....you've done exactly what I've accused you of in the past. You're presenting the surface of a document, counting on no one reading it, and totally misrepresenting what is in the reference. For starters your second "reference" is no more than a slide show created for presentation of the first "reference'. You've referenced the same crap twice. Do you read this stuff?

This is from the forward:

This report is published in the interest of scientific and
technical information exchange and does not constitute approval or disapproval of its ideas or findings.

From the conclusion:

P-Teleportation, if verified, would represent a phenomenon that
could offer potential high-payoff military, intelligence and commercial applications. This phenomenon
could generate a dramatic revolution in technology, which would result from a dramatic paradigm shift in
science.

I'll leave the capable readers of this site to interpret the content I just quoted.

No place, utterly no place, in this document is the existence of wormholes or stargates confirmed. It is every bit, theoretical musing.

Every time I explore this stuff in detail....it completely collapses.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That is not true. I simply separate between fantasy/reality, sane/crazy, confirmed/hallucinations, pure hard fact/made up imaginative fact, science/baloney.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join