It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War means a windfall for CEO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Some war supporters and/or conspiracy theory bashers often ask "But who stands to gain" from staging 9/11, or continuing the bloodshed in Iraq, well, heres a pretty clear picture for you.

War means a windfall for CEO's

The Military Industrial Complex continuing it's warmongering of the world...

I apologize if this has been posted already, I did a quick search to no avail

Peace,

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Money is Power, and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely. As WWII brought us out of the Great Depression.....everyone saw dollar signs. So the evil of the evil worked steadily on Monopolizing the War Game.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow, it took almost 2 years for someone to reply to this, I was dissapointed that nobody thought these figures important enough to comment on, ah well, good lookin out on the bump Wolfman.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I see the war in Iraq as an ingenious plan that hits Al Qaeda harder than any other alternative and it got rid of Saddam Hussein at the same time.

Iraq is a muslim country and a gulf state. It is important. Al Qaeda has to come out into the open there and engage our troops. That is the difficult thing with terrorists, getting them out into the open where they can be engaged.

I could care less about the WMD or any ploy, getting our troops in there and thus, drawing out Al Qaeda is the important thing. Iraq, during the Bush administration was like the Roach Hotel, "Terrorists Check in, but they Don't check out".

By electing Obama as president, we signalled to Al Qaeda that we are, as a country, weary of the war and it emboldens them. They have been losing badly for the past six years and Obama's victory gives them a ray of hope. They will reconstitute and come back and hit us again. Many American and western civilians will die as a result of it. It doesn't matter that intentions are peaceful and that you are nice, what matters is, our people will die. This is war, one prosecutes it until the enemy is dead or captured.

The CEOs of Halliburton didn't start this war. Muslim terrorists did.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Flidais

Before I debate the entirety of your post, I have a question, are you familiar with Operation Northwoods? If not, than read the following thoroughly:

en.wikipedia.org...
whatreallyhappened.com...

and in case you want a more mainstream source(check out the date of the article):

abcnews.go.com...

Go over all that and tell me if it even slightly raises any eyebrows.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Actually marxists agree with this analysis. The war would be a very efficient way of boosting the economy and profits. Of course between the Elites (who are capitalists) who are in unholy alliance with the sheeple (who will collect the body bags and weep over their children) I can reasonable assume war is likely should the global economy contuinue to worsen.

T

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Read up on the Golf of Tonkin incident too. Quite revealing.

new topics

top topics

join