It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I rented Hell House!!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hi janasstar,

Nice to see you are feeling a little safer and able to write for us.

This is very interesting to read, but the thought of this happening to someone is a bit scary.

You are doing a great job and I'm flagging you to.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
hi,
very interesting, I really would get some professional help to get rid of those beings.
its your house.

Not a knock anti72 - just an observation - she said she was very young and these things "happened" to her. They are not still happening - if i read the original post.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
this is really silly.. from the very beginning.

rule that a room should not be opened, sounds like a good old horror story told in the evenings to children

be more serious at least

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shearder

ah, ok..well ,we´ll see..

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ill be telling this one to my future kids before they go to bed.. Muhahaha!!!

Great story!!
But wheres the rest of it?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 10:16 AM
link   
great story

and yes if people read the beginning this happened "a long time ago" so no need to cleanse the house of "demons" anymore

i'm sure the story will resume shortly, any good story teller likes to see their audience beg for more, and then they reward them

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Good story...
Yes come one... we want to hear more... you shouldn't leave us hangin

just an observation, you said when you were posting some of the story it gave you an error message and made you re-type it? that is pretty spooky but i guess if you don't live there anymore and this was a long time ago, then it was just a flaw with ATS???
Just curious, the story is at a hault right now so we don't know all of it, but just curious.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
refering to my observation....

you said that you finally got the nerve to post this story....
Why? is stuff stil happening? do you feel threatend to post it? Do you still live there?

I totally believe you, this is just a great story and i want ALL the juicy details.

good post
*waiting anxiously for more*

cj6

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This is an amazing story! I once messed with a Ouija board, and there were some awful consequences!

I must know how this ends!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
this is really good horror story. i don't believe a word of it, but i must say its a good story
waiting for the rest of it...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I had a similar experience in a house I rented in Toledo, Ohio. Things started out slowly (hearing footsteps, doors opening), but by the time I left we were seeing apparitions and dishes were flying out of the cabinet in the kitchen. I went back up there to visit relatives a few years back and drove by the house. It is still sitting empty to this day. I rented the house in1995.
I always heard that ghosts can't hurt you, and was never afraid of them. That experience made me change my mind about that.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I must apologize everyone for the abrupt halt in my story. My brother, Truspiritstar has had a very serious heart attack. I've been a little preoccupied with him. I'll try to answer some of your questions.
No, I no longer live at this house. I moved out before my sister did. If you recall, I was staying there temporarily, while my husband was tdy in Ca. We were generally stationed in Ft.Riley Ks. and lived in Junction City, Ks. So, when his temp classes were up, I went back to Ks to be with him. But the story went on, and had involvement also with one of my brothers.
If you all will give me a few minutes to clear my head, I will try to go on with my story. Any prayers for my brother will be appreciated.
One other thing, so that you don't get confused about my brothers and sisters in this story, there were ten of us. We are down to seven, now.
Also, as far as the ref to 'Hell House' I wasn't referrring to THE Hell House. That's my nickname for it.

[edit on 10/3/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Okay, I guess that I can proceed now. One post suggests that I be more serious. I can only tell this story as it happened. Anything else would be lying. You see? This was exactly what I was afraid of. I hardly believe the story, myself. And I was THERE! I know it sounds like a bad 'B' movie. But I'm not going to add Hollywood drama for your benefit or anyone else's.
What I would like to do at this point is to go ahead and finish T's story. I am not a professional writer, so if it does not suit some of your tastes, then I apologize. I am doing the best I can. In the next post I will finish T's story, then I will proceed with the rest of the 'house story.'

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by janasstar
Laura and I were so concerned for T, that all thoughts about the oddities of the house were gone. We fixed her, her favorite snack, bundled her up and took her out to sit on the front porch swing with us. Whether she thought so or not, she was still very much a little girl. She even began to smile a little. She had long ago given my older sis the pet name of 'Lioness.'
Finally she began to talk about why she couldn't sleep in her bed. She told us that every night she saw this thing that came for her. That it had a long flowing black cape and it's head was nothing but a skull.

I will pick up the story here. I think that most of us know what this entity is. (the grim reaper, that was our belief at the time). But we weren't going to say that to T. After we had talked for awhile and did our best to soothe her, she presented us with some things she had been writing. We couldn't believe it! It looked more like something that someone was commissioned to write in school as a punishment, or what someone might write, if they were in a trance. There were at least 20 or 30 pages of nothing except this one statement written, over and over again.
Thirty days has September, April, June and November. February...........
And it was exactly like that. The statement about Feb was not finished. Just the dots. Laura and I did not know what to make of it.
Less than two years later, T put a .32 calibre pistol to her right temple and fired. It was on the 9th of February. She did not complete February. Does anyone know what to make of this? My heart is broken. T was only 17.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
sorry for your loss. my mom was one of 12 and there are only a few of them left as well - that seems to be a trend with large families for some reason. i can only offer some logic to break this down:

whatever made her do it, it was either en external influence or an internal one. internally, she could have been troubled and it might have had nothing to do with that house. externally, it could have been a demonic influence or something else of the sort.

you know her better than anyone else that will reply in this thread so that makes you the most qualified to figure out which one it was. you said she was sort of reclusive and that's why she came to hang out with you (if i recall that correctly.) that alone raises a flag on the internal side for me. if you really believe that she was fine then you need to start researching paranormal stuff to get answers. the problem with that is we're just now as a society starting to investigate the paranormal so you probably won't find much info that has any concrete backing.

if there's any more to the story i'm sure we'd all love to hear more. it sounds like a traumatic experience, but to us it's fascinating. i hope your brother pulls through.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Wow. Sorry to hear about T.

I am even more convinced now that the spirits in that house were demonic and had targeted you and your loved ones.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by janasstar

Hi Janstar, glad to see you back, stay strong and take good care of yourself right now it is a heavy time, so don't forget yourself.

Now as far as T, my condolences to you and your family. It is something none of you will ever be free from. She had the choice to remain and suffer or to move on to her next incarnation, it's what her spirit needed to progress. You stated that she had been prone to sadness and mood swings and this was probably the trigger, sounds like she was already planing the suicide years before. She knew when the month and date would be as it was significant to her. She must have been a special person.

As far as the house playing a part in the death of T it's anyone's guess, did she show signs of change after the 'incident'? Not to derail the story by all means as you have quite an interested audience.

It is unfortunate about your friend having the heart attack, it is time for him to "Go slow, don't go too fast". You are welcome to tell him I said so...

When you are ready to resume I will be here to listen.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Zane Zackerly

This might be a good time to give a little background on our family before moving into the house. There was a time in our lives that both parents deserted the home and left us to our own defenses. We had a neighbor that lived down the road from us that was a self-proclaimed witch.
She had a lot of bad influence on several family memebers lives. Mostly Laura and T's.
There was a point that she took me and T to a black witchdoctor in Charlotte. I have certain blocked memories and flashbacks about it. Maybe I'll open another thread topic on it, as I don't really think it relates to this one, but you had asked for some background here, and I am trying to be thorough.
Bad things happened to T. Bad things happened to all of us. We were open season to anyone who wanted to harm us. T began sleepwalking when she was 2 yrs old and continued bed-wetting most of her life. We all know what those classic symptoms are the result of.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thank you for your post Antar, as well as the rest of you. But Antar pointed out something in particular that has helped me keep my sanity about all of this;
If anyone ever suffered in this life on a constant basis, it was T. She was constantly saying, "If I had a gun, I would shoot myself, or if I had the money, I would pay someone to shoot me!"
So, I do derive some comfort in knowing that her troubled spirit is at peace now. She loved her Mom, and she loved her family, but she had to go. She said that she had never been happy and didn't figure that she ever would be.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Before I move on, I see that I need to answer a few more questions:
One was about our spiritual beliefs. At that time, we had an awareness and belief in God. but not much more than that. No real formal church training. Not even sure how we knew about God. No, wait a minute, yes I do, sometimes on the neighbors tv, she had evangelism programs on, on Sundays. And sometimes I begged my grandpa to walk me down to the little Baptist church in the community. And at times when my mom and dad happened to be living together, we had our own tv. Now, back to the other questions.
Someone asked about whether the house had an influence on Tampa. I think that it did. As much as anything else. It was after her first visit that she began seeing the skull and shroud.
Later on, she saw the movie,'The exorcist.' That didn't help her state of mind any. And just so none of you think that she was a weenie. She did put up a fight.
The last few months of her life, she did every thing she could to change the course of her life and was left feeling that there was no hope. She had worked all summer at a local restaurant in Charlotte to buy some nice jeans and things, because she had enrolled in Gary Job Corps in Ky to further her ed. When she got there, they didn't like cute little white girls. So they beat her up and stole her clothes. We had to drive to Ky in a snowstorm and get her.
Then she tried to convert to Catholicism and become a nun. They turned her down. Then she tried to join the Army with Mom's permission. They said they were not taking any new entrants at that time.
If that wasn't enough, she was abducted and raped by three guys, and after that she showered continuously to no avail.

Edit to add: All you child molestors and rapists out there. Please do me a favor. Kindly burn in Hades.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join