It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I rented Hell House!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DaRAGE

Somehow DaRage,
I never quite know
if I am being insulted by you.
I tried putting a color one on here and staff
kept deleting it.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
As if things couldn't get anyworse, our mother called from Charlotte and asked if we would pick our baby sis up for the weekend, and spend some time with her. Not that we minded spending time with her. We loved our little sis. This was just bad timing. But we were raised to respect our mom and not give argument, so off to Charlotte we go to pick up little sis.
We were glad to see her even if she was given to bouts of moodiness and depression.
But mom had hoped that maybe spending time with her sisters would help her. We were all for that, and decided she would get our undivided attention.

[edit on 10/2/2007 by janasstar]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Once we got to Charlotte, Mom pulled us aside and told us her reasons for concern over T's well-being. (sorry, I just can't call her any other name. you'll see why before the story is over).
Mom said that she had awakened during the night on several occassions to find T asleep on the floor by her bed. She would awaken her and try to get her to go back to her room, but she was adamant that she would not. I think T was 15 years old at this time.
So, the job at hand would be to get T home with us and see if we could get her to talk about what was troubling her. Teens almost never talk to parents, but sometimes will talk to siblings when they are as close as we were.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
wow so far this is amazing. i want to see something like this before i die

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Laura and I were so concerned for T, that all thoughts about the oddities of the house were gone. We fixed her, her favorite snack, bundled her up and took her out to sit on the front porch swing with us. Whether she thought so or not, she was still very much a little girl. She even began to smile a little. She had long ago given my older sis the pet name of 'Lioness.'
Finally she began to talk about why she couldn't sleep in her bed. She told us that every night she saw this thing that came for her. That it had a long flowing black cape and it's head was nothing but a skull.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately, it sounds like a classic case of demon infestation.

I don't know your religious beliefs, but if you are not inclined to believe there are such things as "demons" or "fallen angels," then just accept the fact that there are beings loose in the universe that mean people harm.

Call them "elementals" if you wish.

I assume you are still living in the home? I had to read your posts quickly while here at work, so I may have missed if you moved out.

Moving out would be a good idea, but the phenomena seems to have at least partially targeted children, and it may follow you to a new residence.

Whatever explanation you want to give--religious, spiritual, sci-fi, or otherwise--these beings seem to want to inhabit a physical body. Their ultimate goal is to "possess" one or more members of the family. They will continue to use whatever necessary to break down resistance until the person simply "gives in" and allows the possession. We are not even necessarily talking "Exorcist" type possession here. Possession by these entities can often be extremely subtle: the person goes from being a teetotaler to an alcoholic, for example.

I'm starting to digress, so suffice it to say: you may need help from experts in the field of the paranormal at this point to end the problems. I suggest consulting a Christian clergy who is versed in this area. If you do not have the appropriate religious beliefs, then at least consult some paranormal investigators who may be able to lead you to a solution.

I do NOT believe your home is haunted by mere "human" spirits, as they seem to be very powerful.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Please keep going. In fact why don't you type all this out in a word doc and then cut and paste it here? That way you have a chance to get it all finished and reread to make sence (instead of having to say things like "oh I should mention" and so on).

The reason I would request this is because I want to read it through to the end and hate cliff hangers! In fact the only reason I respond with all this is because I want to mark my spot in this thread!

Type it all out, post it all up, THEN lets discuss it!

[edit on 10/2/2007 by whargoul]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
hmm you should definitely take a myspace angle picture.

anywho..your story is semi-weird, reminds me a low budget movie haha
and it'd be interesting if you guys tried to quija board again with kool-aid

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
man what an unnerving and amazing experience...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good story. I like the way you write. I will flag this thread to come back and find out what happens next! Just the kind of October story I like to read. Glad you are here to tell the story. And one more thing, I do believe you so far...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Also one of the reader waiting to see what happens with your story.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Ya, I have also flagged this thread, definitely great read, I am in suspense as to what happens next
Please keep us informed, infact how long ago did this happen?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Very interesting story i am on the edge of my seat.
Btw you dont still live there do you?

and also please keep posting segments to the story very interesting
thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:18 PM
link   
If this happened to me I would have run out of the house, the state, and then the country.
I can't belive you all went to bed after coathangers went flying everywhere.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I'm hooked on this story. It's 11:21 at night and everytime I hear something creak or bump in the house I jump! Hahaha. You are a brilliant writer. I can't believe this happened to you. It seems like it would only happen in horror novels.

Do keep going!!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Awesome story. I can't wait to read more of this experience you had. There is nothing better than a good ghost story and let me tell ya, yours is a doozy. Please, PLEASE write more of this(I love scaring the #*%$ out of my 12 year old with creepy stories)

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Very interesting story. This sounds mostly like a poltergeist, coupled with multiple spirits bound to the house. One earlier post mentioned demons, however I would be more likely to think that one of these spirits was/is incredibly upset at the disturbance of the room, and takes a grim reaper form in order to sow fear, and possibly eject the residents.

Now, ouija boards can be considerably dangerous, as it is believed they can act as open portals/attractants that draw the nearest psychic energies, without necessarily dispelling/returning them to their previous locals (even if say, it was in a locked room remaining quiet). This board could have facilitated the entrance of new hostile beings that could have been drawn in by the 'current' residents, or may have further drawn the attentions of the ones already there. Each of these I would say, should be taken within the context of how they respond and behave (different people have different personalities, dead ones included).

The soldier for instance, may very well just be lonely and desperate, and depending on how he behaved while he had sex, it would be fair to be able to judge his intentions, as well as tendencies to trash the house (if it were gentle and loving, then probably not, if hostile and rape like, then more likely). The baby would also be less likely to be so violent, and is probably more of an echo of the child's suffering (due to the illness), and may not even know of its current non-living state. The 'reaper' bothers me immensely, and even appearing in this skull in cowl form, reeks of hostility and is more likely IMO to be not only be the one responsible for the violence and bad vibes that others felt about the house, but could be a 'controller' who directs the actions of the other spirits, somewhat like a lord of the manor, so to speak.

This creature would be the one to worry about the most, and if breaching the room is what angered it, then if you haven't already moved or managed to appease it (which you said the letter did not work), then I would seriously contemplate finding a new place of residence (but it seems to me you have), before it becomes more hostile than what you can deal with.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
great story. i need to know more i was hopeing that after i stated it last night it would be finished by now. hurry up.
just kidding. ive had a few brushes with what i would consider gohst but nothing like this and as a christian im a total believer in these things. i cant say all stories are real but ive always got a vibe when i thought something like this is real. its hard to explain but if i dont get this vibe i call hoax right away and this story gives me the vibe i look for..

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Very good read, thanks for the post and please keep going when you have the chance.
Like many people said here, I also think it's not your typical "spirits". Powerful demons like this do exist and many of them are very capable of physical threats.

Not to hi-jack but to enforce the believability of stories like this: my auntie's 1st born died due to a demon choking it. A few months before the baby was born, she moves into an old room in her mother-in-laws home. She and her husband would wake up in the middle of the night with a bed that's shaking violently, and at night when she comes down to make milk for the baby, she smells incredible food being cooked etc.

They moved out after the death of the 1st born and that room was sealed, now her 2nd and 3rd child are all in HS, very smart kids.

Sorry for the hi-jack, but please do continue!

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
hi,
very interesting, I really would get some professional help to get rid of those beings.
its your house.
here is an horrifing but interesting story about a couple in a haunted house, (German, perhaps you need translation babelfish.altavista.com... ).
the house got cleaned.
www.paranormal.de...

www.youtube.com...
this video is from Walter J. Veith, he is a christ,eventually a Creationist (?)
..dont mind. he tells how he got into becoming a christ as a scientist after having massive haunting experience of his little child.( first half of video)a priest helped him.

greets

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join