It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I am new..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I found out about this place from C2C , I am what some would consider a supernatrual, but I don't want to talk about it much.
Also sorry about Katrina, my Ex was gona go to NOLA with her new BF, and I was really upset about it, I didn't know thats how it would prevent them sorry all for the inconvinece, I dont know my own strenght sometimes

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erykthebat

Also sorry about Katrina, my Ex was gona go to NOLA with her new BF, and I was really upset about it, I didn't know thats how it would prevent them sorry all for the inconvinece, I dont know my own strenght sometimes

welcome i to learned about this site from c2c.
im lost on the above quote please explain..

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 02:59 AM
link   
What I ment was Hurrican Katriana may have been my bad, my exgirlfriend was planning a trip to new orleans with her current boyfriend in october of that year. I didnt wnat here to go there with him so I did my "thing" (some would call it a ritaual but its not nearly as formalized) and Katrian formed that night ( I was also visited by a sucubus that night but im not sure if that had anything to do with it) See im a mystic and dont always know my own strength sometimes. Katraina was not my intention, just a really random means to an end

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hey and welcome to ATS

And don't worry about Katrina..things happen...

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi Erykthebat! C2C is a great program!! Glad to have you here with us..
You will find much at your fingertips here at ATS.. If you have a question feel free to ask, the staff and members are very helpful here

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Erykthebat

You're still not making any sense.

Can you explain what you're trying to say?

You're trying to say something about being bad?

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Well accidentally bad, I brought down alot more hurt on the area than I ment too, in all honestly I woulda rather have done that much hurt to Rod(her BF and one of my EX best friends) than I did to the city to keep them from going there, but well magick is unpredictable if you don't have much training and alot of power, so # happens.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS...
But listen carefully.If you are going to claim to have magikal powers strong enough to have caused Hurricane Katrina just because you were mad at your Ex, well honey that kinda thing requires proof.We don't take kindly to trolls here who make up outrageous stories.If you are here to learn and share experiences with others that's fine.Just no joking around.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:55 AM
link   
What a way to start .."I have supernatural power that I don't want to talk about..and BTW I accidentally created Hurricane Katrina Woops my bad"
Welcome to ATS you should fit right in

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Welcome New! I am sure you will find much knowledge on ATS.Good Luck, and good night.

posted on Oct, 11 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Erykthebat
I found out about this place from C2C , I am what some would consider a supernatrual, but I don't want to talk about it much.

Welcome to ATS...and I sure hope you are Joking about the Hurricane. I used to think I had powers to create tornados but I stopped thinking that after many tornados DIDN'T appear. Course I was only 14 at the time.

new topics

top topics

join