It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd Small Camp Site Under A Huge Rock In The Bush

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   

hehe u dont need to say hey camp owner wene u aint sposed to camp there its not for camping its under a rock goddamit in like the dirt and all u dont go hey mr living under the rock u open it and check if he is dead because living under a rock i nthat heat over there and the bad weather over there it aint safe

OK, first, please take a course in spelling and grammar. You're posts are almost impossible to read.

Secondly, just because you don't think it's a nice or safe place to live for this guy, doesn't give you the right to barge right in. Maybe your house, or your parents house, is nice, and not a "tent". but to this guy, what you saw may well be his house, his entire life may be right there with him. And nothing gives you the right to just barge right in and look inside. How would you like it if I just walked into your house started opening doors and taking pictures of you when you were in bed? Because that is exactly what you have done to this poor man.

Do yourself a favour...stay away from him and his stuff, because you are not only coming across as a smart alec kid, but are also going to get yourself into trouble if you keep up your charade.

Please let this thread die people...it's turned assinine (if it wasn't already from the start).

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Sensefan,

Thank you . Well Said.

I couldnt have said it better. Manners and Basic Civilities never go out of style no matter where one is at the time.

Agree about the spelling etc but I cannot boast here. Mine is horrible.

Thanks again,
Orangetom

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 06:58 PM
link   
OK, I did some searching around about the submarine cable and it could possibly be a communications link with New Zealand and maybe PNG or Japan.

en.wikipedia.org...

From that list it looks like we have quite few international choices. ANZCAN, TASMAN 2, APNG-2, AJC and the Southern Cross Cable Network. Take your pick. Those five appear to have landings in the Sydney area.

Maybe others could do more research, I just can't really be bothered right now.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Maybe someone on walkabout or a survivalist ???? Why not go back and just ask??? Hot gf by the way

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by omerfetho1234
reply to post by SoFunkyMe

Why didn't you look inside or something, if it was that weird??

i did i saw a boot then it moved a poor guy will not wear like fishing boots in his tent would thay?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben236
OK, I did some searching around about the submarine cable and it could possibly be a communications link with New Zealand and maybe PNG or Japan.

en.wikipedia.org...

From that list it looks like we have quite few international choices. ANZCAN, TASMAN 2, APNG-2, AJC and the Southern Cross Cable Network. Take your pick. Those five appear to have landings in the Sydney area.

Maybe others could do more research, I just can't really be bothered right now.

intresting post maybe soemthing to do with this ay?

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

maybe hehe thx mate

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anyone who lives in a big city will tell you that the guy living under the rock has it a lot better than some homeless people.

Here are some pictures of the way some people live on Skid Row in Los Angeles:

Skid Row 1

Skid Row 2

Skid Row 3

Skid Row 4

Skid Row 5

At least the guy in Australia has a river nearby where he can bathe and catch fish. He can have a nice warm fire at night. He doesn't have to worry about someone coming along and killing him for his few meager possessions.

[edit on 4-10-2007 by craig732]

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
There was a hobbit living under there. A friend of mine said that his friend's best friend went through the campsite looking for some water, when some little man came out and tried to chase him off. They got into an argument, when for no reason the little person just roundhoused him in the knees, then whacked him over the head with a tree branch. That coulda been him passed out when you saw boots moving. True story.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Congratulations- you've discovered a homeless guy.

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   
lol @ the hobbit story lol

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by erkokite

yes i have i think lol

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Please, for the sake of ATS...

End this thread...

Thankyou