It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooo.. Chemtrails.. True? Yup.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Link

Not sure if this has been posted here before. Its an old article. This is my fvorite part in which they basically describe and define a "chemtrail".

One chapter of the report, 'The Fluorescent Particle Trials', reveals how between 1955 and 1963 planes flew from north-east England to the tip of Cornwall along the south and west coasts, dropping huge amounts of zinc cadmium sulphide on the population. The chemical drifted miles inland, its fluorescence allowing the spread to be monitored.

So this report came to light decades after it happened. Im sure we got all the facts.
Im SURE they stopped doing this already.
Im sure they havent stepped up the experiments.
Im sure there is no such thing as chemtrails... just contrails... REALLY stubborn contrails.
If I missed this being posted before I apologize. Im a douche bag.. there Ive said it no reason for everyone else too.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
That’s one sound hypothesis out of many possible.

I think it’s more likely that most actual “chemtrails” are atmospheric experiments not on any organism but on the atmosphere itself.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Nice post.
Chemtrails are real. Nano-particles of aluminum and barium, which when inhaled, enter the blood stream and go directly to the brain. They can attach nerve agent to the particles, for further effects.

Weather control my @ss.

(from the OP's posted link)

The report reveals that military personnel were briefed to tell any 'inquisitive inquirer' the trials were part of research projects into weather and air pollution

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by stompk
Nice post.
Chemtrails are real. Nano-particles of aluminum and barium, which when inhaled, enter the blood stream and go directly to the brain. They can attach nerve agent to the particles, for further effects.

Weather control my @ss.

Really. You can conclusively say that all chemtrails consist of aluminum and barium, and are all intended to affect our brains?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Studies carried out in the 50's on the spread of any airborne particulates refers to military studies to see how much of the country would be covered in the even of a chemical weapon attack. The US have done exactly the same thing.

Whether this was for planning an offense or a defence I do not know and whether the stuff used for the trial had any lasting damage to the environment or population I do not know.

Why would they bother spreading any kind of agent by air when they could just stick it in the water? OK, you only drink expensive mineral water which you are told comes from French mountain springs but do you bath in it as well?

I do not know whether or not 'they' are giving us chemical agents by the air but a friend of mine is convinced that Fluoride is put in water to make us docile.

new topics

top topics

join