It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Shapeshifters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I know a lot of people don't even give the idea of Reptilians a second thought, I have trouble with it myself. But for the people who say they are real, and all around us, in disguise, I have a couple of questions.

First, how can you tell if someone is a Reptilian? Do they act a certain way, have certain habits, look a certain way?

Second, lets say I was one of them... would I be aware of it, or would it be a big surprise, say, on December 21, 2012?

I have noticed two large ridges in my forehead becoming more and more apparent. Maybe I'm just aging badly, or maybe I'm slowly returning to my natural state. I dont know which is worse. I guess the alien thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think they smell bad, and have a penchant for wanting to eat live mice..

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Don't worry I have a big forehead to, Its just the German genes. Its your brain getting smarter from ATS. Its swelling in your head. Youll get used to it lol.

From the reserch I have done, shapeshifters simply "hold" there human form. Sometimes when in the presence of blood they will begin to shift uncontrolably. Don't worry about turning into a reptoid.

Take a picture for us if you do shift so we can debunk it.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

link   
I had a feeling I might get a little ridicule

link   
The way I always understood this whole deal was as a metaphore..
The people that are in office seem like one thing, and then shapeshift into another thing.. Like for instance here in florida our Gov. Charile said he would not let insurance get cancled here if you live near the coast..
Now we get a letter today saying our insurance is cancled..
He said one thing, and does another.. That to me is what shapeshifting really is.. Not litterally morphing into something monster like..

But after reading and keeping an open mind, there may be more to this than just a simple metaphore.. I sense within the next few months that there is going to be some big topics here on ATS.. Its already starting with the unveiling of Mr. Rhodes
Which Im sure his insight will help many of us here who cant understand this fully..

But for now, I will keep in my head that people who say our leaders are shapeshifter only mean their actions, and what they stand for..
But I await to stand corrected

[edit on 1-10-2007 by zysin5]

link   
Have someone take a video of you, then post it on youtube.. and if you start shape-shifting then BLAM, YOUS A REPTILE, BABY!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I’m wondering your age? If your over 40 you'd probably know already. Is that avatar your actual picture? Almost all female reptilians are sexually dominate. And it is only the female reptilians who are dangerous to humans, but the males will create problems if too much truth starts coming out. Even on the internet where you wouldn’t dream they’d lurk: like taking over posts and disappearing forever - similar to what they did to member bobolsonortom.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sexysadie

Your post is good, Please explain more of what happened to bobolsonortom. Did he know too much? Was he a reptoid?Did he dissapear suddenly?Will you give us a link to look at?
DWT

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
reply to post by sexysadie

Your post is good, Please explain more of what happened to bobolsonortom. Did he know too much? Was he a reptoid?Did he dissapear suddenly?Will you give us a link to look at?
DWT

Let’s just say the real bobolsonortom won’t be talking about visions of the antichrist at area 51 anymore.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why, did you eat him ? Are you a true reptillian woman? How many of you are there? From my experiance Im guessing millions, and millions ha ha ha.
D

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
oooooh!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by iamlysa

How cute was that vid? Hahaha. You are a reptile woman, I saw some pixelation!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
you tube was harder to figure out than the video editing.

I'm glad you liked it, sir.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by iamlysa

You rock!! Good choice of music too, thanks for sharing

After watching this video so many times, I know why I love cats now

That kitty could have saved the world, if he would have caught that dove!!
Cats are our friends, and guardians

[edit on 2-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlysa
oooooh!

Haha great video, I like your sense of humor.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Most people will not understand this, Man that pink floyd video was cryptic. Did you see the columbe turn into the pheonix and tear a piece off the primordial mound? Jeez Pink Floyd knows whats going on in the occult world of symbols. Ill have to rewatch the wall and find all the occult symbolism.I bet they are all MKULTRA agents.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
Most people will not understand this, Man that pink floyd video was cryptic. Did you see the columbe turn into the pheonix and tear a piece off the primordial mound?

Very much so.. Thats why I love Pink Floyd, not only for the music, but for the vision
If you watch closely aswell you can see what looks like the remains after 911 WTC wreckage that the bird turns into..

And the lyrics go.. "all in all the flames are gone but The pain lingers on.."

[edit on 1-10-2007 by zysin5]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
For sure, The symbol of the columbe(dove) has the evil inside that bursts out of its disguise. There is a serious encoded message there.

D

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I used that song because of that White House Alien behind Bush video.
My daughter actually thinks it's a scary song because of that.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am afraid of bush, pink floyd, and aliens too. Now im scared and I want my mommy!
DWT

top topics

<<   2 >>

join