It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird STUFF follows me around

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
This morning I went out through, the garage, to get the morning paper. Out of habit the first thing I do in the morning is a quick scan to make sure all of the bicycles and my motorcycles are still there. I live in a very good neighborhood, and have an alarm on the house, its just a habit from when I used to live in a not so good of a neighborhood. Every thing was good, the KTM was on the work stand, with the wheels off, just as I left it last night.
So I get the paper and come inside, I was running a little late so I just did a quick scan of the paper to see if anything happend overnight. From where I was sitting I could see out my front window to the drive way. 5-7 minutes to take a quick look at the paper and I went back out through the garage to go to my truck.
WHOA where is my KTM, I didnt see it in the garage, it was just there a few minutes ago. In that first few seconds I thought "crap how did it get stolen with me lookng at the drive way, and with the gardners across the street", well it wasnt stolen, it was laying on the floor 4'-5' from the work stand it was on. The stand was still upright so it didnt fall over and land 4-5 feet away from where it was. This motorcycle weighs around 320 lbs it would take two people to lift off of the stand it was on.
The other odd thing is that there was a tire leaning against the work bench, about 10' away, when I locked everything up before going to bed. Well this tire was now under the motorcycle.
I have had a motorcycle fall off of the work stand before and the stand falls over too, this time it was still upright, and the motocycle was 4-5 feet from it with a tire underneath it, that had been 10' away on the other side of the motorcycle. It was also in the only spot in the garage where it wouldnt have landed on anything, and turned to a different angle. It also managed to clear the work stool that was next to the motorcycle.
WTF
The weird stuff started when I was around 16, my little brother was born that year. When he became a toddler and was getting around by himself, you could hear him waddling around the house, the floors creaked. On several occasions, while I was watching him, I thought I heard him get up from his nap and start walking down the hall, I would go to check on him and he would still be in his crib.
One time I was asleep on the couch, and I felt a tugging on my shirt, I told my brother to leave me alone and rolled over, without opening my eyes. Again tugging on my shirt, leave me alone and go find mom I said. Again tugging, this time I got pissed rolled over sat up ready to give my little bro "the mad face", and he wasnt there. I called to my mom, nothing, I found a note on the table, they had left an hr earlier.
My father said he had heard the footsteps on a couple of occasions, when ther was no way it could be my brother, or anyone else.
Once when my bro was about 3 he came screaming into the front room ,"a man is in my room". I raced back there ready to brawl with an intruder but there was no one there.
I moved out on my own just a couple of months later, and I shared a house with 3 friends. I had been in the house a month or so, when one of my roommates, Kelly, called me at work, and she was hysterical. She said I needed to come home right away and she wouldnt tell me why, I figured that some had broken into the house, or one of the dogs was sick or something like that. When I got home she was sitting on the front lawn looking at the house crying, I asked her what was up and she told me about what had just happend. She had gotten home from work and decided to vacuum and dust. My roomates used to call me "slot machine"
because I would sit down and change would always be falling out of my pockets.So, Kelly picked up the loose change and put it in a dish on top of a bookshelf and started vacuuming.

Mod Edit: Title For Appropriateness.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 1-10-2007 by punkinworks]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It is ok my friend. Anomalous things have happened to all of us. Just focus on the present and now. Work, food, shelter, and living.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
When she finnished the front room she went in the back to do the bedrooms and when she came back into the front room to dust, there was a pile of change on the floor. At first she just blew it off, picked up the change and put it in the dish, the change she had picked up earlier was still there. She dusted the front room went to dust the bedrooms and when she came back, MORE CHANGE on the floor.Now she was a little creeped out by it, but she picked it up and put it in the dish with all of the other change. She goes to put away the cleaning supplies, is out of the room for maybe 1 min when she comes back MORE CHANGE. That is when she freaked out and called me. The amount and denominations of the coins was the same each time.
The funny thing is that the dish she put it in was put there by my other room mate for our keys, because we all seemed to have a hard time keeping track of them. You would come in the house put your keys on the table go into the kitchen, and come back they would be gone, so Renee put the dish on the bookshelf right by the front door, so we could all put our keys there as soon as we came in. It didnt help we were always looking for keys.
One time we were having a small party, just a few people to watch Pink Floyds "the Wall". We stopped the tape halfway to make some food, and 5 of us headed to the kitchen to get more beer. Renee was leading the way, followed by her brother mark, me, then Jose behind me and russel at the back of the line. The kitchen was the largest room in the house about 20' x 25' with the sink cupboards on the wall opposite the door. All of us were in the room with renee about halfway to the sink, when the cupboard door, that had a latch on it, flew open and all of the tupperware containers on the middle shelf flew across the room, a good 10-12 feet and landed at the feet of renee. One of renees brothers friends saw it too from the front room and imediatley left, he never came back to the house after that.We spent the rest of the evening sitting in chairs watching that cupboard wanting to see it happen again.
That was 22 years ago and whenver any of us get together that incident is alway the first topic of discussion.
I stayed in that house for another year or so and it was pretty quiet. I then moved in with another friend and all was quiet, untill one day I was hanging out with a girl. We were sitting on the couch talking and the fawcet in the bathroom tuned on full blast. It was a very old fixture that you had to turn the knob 4 full rotations to get it all the way on.
We rented a room out to a guy that we didnt know, and he was kinda weird. He would lock himself in his room and never come out except to go to work or whatever, but never hung out with us at all. I got home from a trip one day and he came charging out and got all in my face about taking his stuff, I assured him I didnt take anything from his room, and how could I he had a pad lock on the door. He replied that you must have come in through the window, I just laughed at him and told him he was crazy. My other roomate spent the whole weekend at his GF's house, so the guy had the house to himself from friday till mon and was still convinced that we got into his room to take his alarm clock and some other little things, like we would want to steal a $5 alarm clock and some junk. He got worse over the next couple of months, he even nailed the windows shut, so we kicked him out. A couple of months later we were working in the back yard, fixing old sprinkler lines, and we found his stuff buried in several locations in the back yard.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There are two things I like to blame when this kind of thing happens...
either there are little people whom i call "borrowers" who like to take things from one place..and put them in another or they disappear entirely.
Or my theory is..it was not in my reality...in otherwords..during the course of a few seconds or even minutes..my reality had a bit of a shift.
Totally not scientific...but hey..I could blame shadow people.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
thats some really weird stuff man. this all happened 22 years ago? i thought i had alot of activity in my house.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very interesting stories, you dont seem finished I assume your writing more?

Anyway I laughed when I read the title, I thought Id seen it all now, I thought you were going to be a guy claiming that some poo is following you around haha.

Anyway I believe your stories because you write it in a way that seems truthful and that is coming from someone who is remembering the past.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Fast forward fifteen years, in the mean time , I got married we bought a house and nothing happend at all. Then in 1999 when I got a new job, my machine was in a room all by itself, I am a machinist. It was at the far end of the room from the two doors that led into it, so while working I could see if anyone had come in. I would see a figure just at the edge of my vision and think that someone had come in to talk to me, but there would be nobody there.
In 01 we bought a new house, our deal closed on 9/11. The shop I was working for closed up and I started my own machine shop. I had a few employees and everything was cool, till we moved into this current building. I noticed the "shadows" right off, but didnt think anything of them, birds flying over the sky lights or something.
Then one night I was working late and the shadows were moving all over the shop, thats when it dawned on me, it was night and the skylights were black as pitch, it couldnt have been birds, and the shadows were in places where ther were no skylights.
About a week later I had picked up a job, from a customer, and told my office guy to pull the paperwork from the previous time we did the job, while I went out and got the CNC machins fired up. It takes a few minutes to get them going, so when i was done I figured they should have the paperwork ready, so I walked back to the office. The office is like an added on room inside the building there is a window that looks into the the end office and you can see the front door, there are two doors and two windows on the other wall , a door and window into each room.
As you walk toward the office you can see if anyone is approching the door through the windows. I got a past the first window and almost to the first door, about 10' from it, and I saw the knob turn the door opened almost fully, then slammed shut. I figured it was my office guy comming out and had seen me approching through the window and went back into the office. I walked past that door to the next door and passing the window I could see chris sitting at his desk looking for the CAD file I had asked for. There was no way he could have made the distance he had to go to get to the desk from the other door. I stuck my head in the other door and startled him because he thought it was me coming into the office from the other door.
I got the biggest chill right then, so I got all the guys together nad asked them if they had anything weird ever happend, and related what had just happend. My lead guy told me that stuff had been happening ever since we moved into this building. He usually got to the shop and opened it up about a 1/2 hr before me. He would lock all the doors so he could work and not worry about anyone coming into the shop. He said that many times he would hear the office door slam, and figured it was me coming in and peeking out checking on him. One day this happend and he had a question about the job so went to the office and I wasnt there. He thought that I had come in and ran back out to see a customer, didnt think nothing of it. It happend a few more times and he couldnt figure out how I was able to get out of the parking lot so fast, because i was never there.
In march of last year i was working late, by myself. The shop was all locked up, its a bad area. While running parts on a particular machine I could look into the office and see the front door. I saw a figure walk past the window and the door opened. There was nobody there, the fornt door office was all locked up and the security gate was locked. There was no way someone was in the shop. About week later working late again, I was doing something that required all of my attention, and out of the corner of my eye I saw the far office door open and a full figure walked out and stopped. There was person standing there, I looked away for a sec to pause my machine and it was gone.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Almost done.
You can put down a tool come back for it and its gone, to be found in some weird place.Parts go missing only to show up later. You can turn off the lights when you leave only to find them on in the morning.
I have seen a face looking at me through the office window on several occasions. It peeked over my shoulder once, if youve ever had anybody sneak up to you from behind and look over your shoulder, thats what it was like except that there is no one there when you look.
That time really freaked me out, because it could get me killed. So, I called it out, told it that it was a PUNK , with some other explatives, and demanded that it leave me alone. It did for almost a year now, but the shadows came back a coule of weeks ago. Now the thing with the motorcycle. I had to call a buddy over to help me get it back on the stand and when we did we tried to push it over, couldnt do it it very stable, it didnt just fall down.

A friend of mine commented once that it seems to happen most when I am under a lot of stress. Am I somehow projecting this,I dont really think so.
What does any one think

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:37 PM
link   
your earlier post of weird *poo* could go to the adult ATS site

just a suggestion

interesting story

it never ceases to amaze me how much weird # there is in this world

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow. Seriously!

I grew up with the same thing only not nearly as active. All my life now "it" has followed me around and just "steals" stuff. You'll find everything somewhere weird later on, but, it always popped up in an odd place.
We are a very Irish family and Mom always refered to it as a leprochaun, so, later in my life, after telling the tales of the "Leprochaun" I eventually named it "O'Really" for all the reactions to the tales.

Never hurt nothing, just a "hider" or a "taker" on occasion. Still happens. I had a really cool flask with really good Jameson in it, just for special occasions. O' Really stole it. Rotten bastage!

If ya find a repellant, lemme know!

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Wow. Seriously!

I grew up with the same thing only not nearly as active. All my life now "it" has followed me around and just "steals" stuff. You'll find everything somewhere weird later on, but, it always popped up in an odd place.
We are a very Irish family and Mom always refered to it as a leprochaun, so, later in my life, after telling the tales of the "Leprochaun" I eventually named it "O'Really" for all the reactions to the tales.

Never hurt nothing, just a "hider" or a "taker" on occasion. Still happens. I had a really cool flask with really good Jameson in it, just for special occasions. O' Really stole it. Rotten bastage!

If ya find a repellant, lemme know!

Cuhail

Wow,
It took your flask, well thats just wrong.
There seems to be an escalation in activity since I moved my shop to this building. I'm not sure why or what triggers it, I didnt have anything happen in the 10 years i lived in the previous house, and untill now I dont think that anything happend in the house I am living in now. I just chalked up the odd noises at night to the cats and dog. But on several occasions I have awoken to find myself in the front hall way with an intense feeling that someone is in the house.
I really dont know what to make of it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

Have ya ever thought about simply writing the "thing" a note? Ya know, nothing deep, just a note to the "entity" that you keep encountering. Leave it overnight it the shop with you being last one gone/first one back to work. Leave it a pencil.
Ask it if it's looking for anything in particular. Maybe a trigger object set in a special spot and left untouched. Just check it every so often and if it disappears, write down the date ya noticed, then, when it re-appears, note that as well.
Try to get to really know it.
Ya never know.

Cuhail

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Hmm maybe I'll try that, I have set a micrometer down on a bench when i left to find it in my tool box in the morning.
Ive recently entertained the idea of try to catch some evp's or leaving a video camera running in the shop.
I think it is drawn to the shop by the electricity, a dozen machines all running on 240 V 3phase. Lots of energy available. The other thing is this shop is always cold even in the dead of summer when its 110 deg outside you can find cold spots.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
your earlier post of weird *poo* could go to the adult ATS site

just a suggestion

interesting story

it never ceases to amaze me how much weird # there is in this world

Dang. I would like to visit the adult side?
I assume you don't mean the Por##.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Geez Cuhail...I'm Irish too..Damn ...that explains a lot...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I dont think that all of these events over the last 28 years in so many different locations are all the same entity.
Could theysomehow be drawn to me? I'm certainly not a medium or any thing like that, I dont really feel them around me dont hear them or talk to them but sometimes places will give me a creepy vibe, some times a really good vibe.
The most profound time was when my ex and I were driving to colorado, we stopped at Mesa Verde National Park. I was very excited to see the Anasazi cliff dwellings, as I have always had a high regard for native americans. As we drove the long road up to the top of the mesa, I got a strange feeling. It was kind of like when you were a kid and did something wrong and your parents found out, you knew you were going to get into trouble. That sense of dread when you know you are in big trouble, but it hasnt quite happend yet.
I wrote it off, as being nervous that I wasnt driving, Ive been racing motorcycles and bicycles most of my life, and i dont like not driving.
When we got to the top of the mesa and parked, I got out of the car and walked about 1/2 dozen paces and with out even thinking about it, I looked at my wife and said "this place has bad Juju". She asked what i meant and I really didnt know it just had bad Juju. I cant remember which culture its from but for those who dont know juju is kinda like spiritual energy or chi. I really couldnt "feel" it per se it was more a little voice in the back of my head was saying it.So i just blurted it out.
Anyway we went on about exploring the park and its precipitous ruins, dwellings perched on cliff with paths to them that would make a moutain goat nervous. This place is almost unbeliveable, how people could live in such a extreme environment. While I was looking down one of the paths I could just tell that the people who lived there were terrified of those who lived below in the desert.
At that time it was thought that all was milk and honey with the peaceful Anasazi, but several years later sites of mass canibalism were uncovered and the perception of Anasazi culture changed.
Sorry shifting gears here.
As I am writing this I just remembered an event that happend right after my wife and I got together, we were on a mtn bike ride at what used to be called "Squaw's Leap" managment area. It is about 5000 acres of river canyon that has many miles of trails, some of which are old indian trails.
While I was waiting for the wife, sitting on a rock, a group of Mono , the local tribe, woman came down the trail and stopped at a spot that overlooked the river. They set up and performed some sort of ritual, I thought to myself thats kinda cool. They noticed me sitting on the rocks above them and walked up, I greeted them and commented on how beautiful of a day it was and they agreed.I asked them what they were doing and they told me they were they were "cleaning the area of spirits and there are a lot of them here", and that they did it a couple of times a year, once in the spring and once in the fall. They were going to spend the day hiking all over the area and cleaning the spirits. Then one of the women asked me, " may we clean you of the spirits", I was kind of surprised , one of them added that I needed to be cleaned. They all looked at me and nodded and I thought what the heck. So they got out their little bundles of dry sage, manzinita, and mistle toe, lit the ends and got them to smoking, pretty good did a little chant in their language, shook some snake rattles, the "leader" gave me a smoking bundle and had me present it to the east first then the north, south and finaly to the west. She said that I was free of the spirits,
I never really thought any thing of that event till tonight, the wife and I moved into our first house a couple of months later, and I didnt have anything odd happen for the next 12 years.
hmmmmm

Maybe I need a regular cleaning

new topics

top topics

join