It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo/Non-Indigo Self-Surveying Experiment *completed* - Results Here!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Okay, after discussing on theOmen's thread about the Indigo Children, there were numerous people who claimed or thought they were Indigos, and I discover there were a lot of bias and digression various group, realizing no one will ever know whether those who claim to be one, were ever truly one..

I still questioned, "what makes an indigo?", "what determines an indigo?"...

But then I thought a self-surveying test would be a great idea. I mean its a fair and rational experiment, with no bias on either side, no "influences" or "taunting/support" from any group, its just a personal assessment.

Personal bias is resolved as well, since participant's answers is not what supports their claims. The purpose of this self-surveying experiment, is to find the similarities and differences amongst the participants to generalize and classify what makes a person an Indigo, possible subgroups or sects...

[edit]
I decided to add a control group within the experiment, the control group are non-indigo (people who do not believe they are one) to take a self-assessment of themselves, with the following list of subject bellow. The results is to find how similar and different, the two groups are (indigos and non-indigos)
[/edit]

Once, I all the particpiant submit their test, I will merely comprise the results into a document for everyone to read easily, so everyone can come to their own conclusion.

Now, before I go on, I ask that for those who are brave, confident, or willing enough to participate, that you send your survey-test privately to me via U2U. Its the only way I know for sure, a participant's answers will not influence how the other participants will answer theirs..

I hope to get at least 5 participants for each group, more would be welcome, and could help strengthen not only this experiment, but results as well. Sign up by replying to the the post/thread.

[edit2]
Suggested by one of the participant, I reworded the experiment, to make it less intimidating.

I will also be randomly assigning each participant with a number, for confidentiality reason.
[/edit2]

So lets begin?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lists:
x) Group: Indigo or Non-Indigo [Which Survey Group do you want to be in?]

1) Personality:
2) Physical Description:
3) Subtle Description (Aura, Chakra, etc.):
4) Beliefs/Ideology:
5) Lifestyle:
6) Perspective on the Human Society:
7) Roles:
8) Others:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**SURVEY MUST BE SUBMITTED BY THURSDAY, OCTOBER 4th.
****RESULTS WILL BE DISPLAYED LATEST BY SATURDAY, OCTOBER 6th.

Current Number of Participants:
Indigo - 1
Non-indigo - 2

Clearing things up:
5) Lifestyle: (How do you live your life? Are you a vegan? Do you drink? Do you meditate, go to church, etc. Whatever you feel comfortable with, you can go ahead and talk about it.)

7) Roles: (What are do you feel you main priority in life are? (Raising your kids , Tending your garden, Saving the World?) Do you feel as though you are meant for something more in life? Do you believe you discovered it? )

===========================

RESULTS HERE

home.comcast.net...

Mod edit: by author request

[edit on 10/6/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
i will partake as a non indigo

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Before I decide whether to participate, could you expand on some of the questions you are asking? they are a bit on the vague side for my taste.

What do you wish to discover about:

lifestyle (do you mean what one does for a living, their standard of living, income, etc? this is a bit too open ended for me to answer as it stands.)

I don't even begin to know what you mean to ask with "Roles" and "others." Would you expand on those as well?

As far as "perspective on human population" do you mean how I feel about the state of the world's numbers of humans?

[edit per OP request. sorry bout that SB]

[edit on 1-10-2007 by MajorMalfunction]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
MM, can you please edit, any opinion you have, and at least wait til the results come out? Anyways, as you desired.....I don't wan't there to be any bias....that could influence other participants.

* Roles: What are do you feel you main priority in life are? (Raising your kids , Tending your garden, Saving the World?) Do you feel as though you are meant for something more in life? Do you believe you discovered it?

* Perspective on Human Population: Your perception on society? Is it okay, is it mess up, do you believe people stride to become best of themselves (humanism) or vice versa.

* Lifestyle: How do you live your life? Are you a vegan? Do you drink? Do you meditate, go to church, etc. Whatever you feel comfortable with, you can go ahead and talk about it.

Remember guys, when I post up the results, everyones will be assigned a random number, that only I would know. Yes you may have participated, but nevertheless, you will be anonymous amongst all, If people want to, I will even remove the group people chose from the results.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I feel mean asking, because I really appreciate your honing the questions, but ... what about "Others"?

Sorry. I'm not being pedantic, I just want to get you the right information.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
i am a "beige" child

we have special powers, in that sometimes we can be sarcastic but other times we may not be...

can i participate?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
SB, edited for the sake of the project.

Although I do not like the pretences involved with the name itself etc etc I will be an 'indigo' participant.

No ranting and raving

Wait a second. There was an 'other' category? If there was an option, I'd rather be part of the other.

Its not that I don't believe in a possibility, I just don't like the view most people have of the label. Its not really that accurate in my opinion.

Some people are sensitive, others are not.

I happen to be hypersensitive, fit the indigo label, but I don't think I'd consider myself an 'indigo' child or adult...

[edit on 2-10-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   
*MajorMalfunction - "Other" is pretty much opinional, basically anything you want to include about yourself, that were not particularly in any of the other catergory.

*TheRepublic - yes you may!!

*biggie smalls - I don't think I could change the word, it would beat the purpose of the experiment, however, you could state how you feel about the word "indigo" in other. As I've mentioned, When I post the results, I will make you anyonomous, and I won't mention the group you decided to go it.

Also Is it possible to edit you post, I don't want any influential bias, oh you can just indicate the group you will join with the answers, I don't people to know which group you joined here.

lol...sorry there buddy, I seriously thought the project will put to a halt, so I stop particpating, waiting for someone to indicate that it was back.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't edit my first post anymore...but heres the updated tally:

Indigo: 3

Non-Indigo: 3

[EDIT] If anyone who wants to join, yet wants to stay anonymous, just feel free to sign up directly via U2U, and just later submit the survey the same way.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I will participate . I will send you the info via private messages. I hope you find things that i will probably detail to you very interesting. Note that i may change my mind about joining this interesting experiment of yours. If school will be suspended tomorrow, then i'll join.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Amarth]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'd be happy to participate, too. But before I answer, what specifically do you mean by "others"?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   

"Other" is pretty much opinional, basically anything you want to include about yourself, that were not particularly in any of the other catergory.

He answered that already.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

Okay, gotcha. I'd missed that, somehow.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
another thing I would like to know are those who claim to be indigo and do they have a past with shadow people?

Ive met a few who claim indigoesque and shadow people experiences

any indigo able to relate?

what if the indigos are the 144,000 mentioned in revelation?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MurderCityDevil

Well this isn't really the right thread to post it on, but I'm sure some participant would gladly answer that for you hopefully on the survey or if on this forum, I'd like to suggest TheOmen's thread.

But your free to participate in the survey......

================================================
================================================

So here's an updated tally of all of the participates in each group, as of today:

Indigo: 6 participants
Non-Indigo: 6 participants

5 out of the 12 have submitted.....remember its not due until thursday, so take your time, and anyone who wants to participate, please feel free, the more the merrier.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by skyblueff0]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
OK I'll join the survey. I will U2U my answers soon. I will go as non- Indigo. I came from the Starwalker clan... we resonate with red.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I'll participate as an Indigo...i'll U2U my results to you...? ( was that redundant?

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I'd like to participate as a Indigo, but will probably submit later on wed. I will be very honest with this as I think it'd be great to get a reality check from the people here on if there's more to these descriptions, or if we're all just narcissists..

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I will partake as indigo. U2Uing you.

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
lagg ftl sry double post

[edit on 3-10-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
So here's an updated tally of all of the participates in each group, as of today:

Indigo: 9 participants
Non-Indigo: 6 participants

7 out of the 15 have submitted.....remember its not due until thursday, so take your time, and anyone who wants to participate, please feel free, the more the merrier.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join