It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys Re-instating Their Dominance!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I had to give up a season ending tribute to the Dallas Cowboys,here ya go...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Not enough protection for ROMO
Too many stupid mistakes
Creighton let his mouth overload his ass
Not enough D at the critical moments

Congrats NY, you win the right to get hammered in GB next week

Lucky GB, you’re chosen to take the ass whipping from NE.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor
Lucky GB, you’re chosen to take the ass whipping from NE.

If we weren't, you would be taking that same ass whipping.

So if it's all the same, I'd rather we get the opportunity.

See you next year

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by resistor

Creighton let his mouth overload his ass

Had Creighton caught the pass that would have probably been a touchdown, Dallas wins that game. The score would have been 24-14 Dallas and everything else, would have really been a non-issue. Honestly, their whole offensive line played like # in the second half and they had far too many penalties. I suppose they are where they need to be, home. :shk::shk: All we can look forward to now, is next years. I really couldn't care less who goes to the Super Bowl now. I guess for the AFC...I'd much rather see San Diego go than New England.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Musky
What an implosion on the Cowboy O line in the last quarter. They deserved to lose the game.

Yeah, hell, as a true blue Cowboys fan, through and through, I can say, "Yeah, they deserved what they got." They're better than that..

[edit on 14-1-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Honestly, their whole offensive line played like # in the second half

It kind of looked like the center was snapping the ball late.

I think Troy Aikman and Joe Buck said the same thing, too.

If that's the case, the center should probably get the blame for those false start calls. Everyone else was going by the snap count. They can't keep an eye on him and make sure he does his job properly.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Coming on the end of the season, and yesterday's game as well, their offense completely fizzled. Late in the 4th quarter, the Giants were disgustingly conservative and were practically feeding the Cowboys the game. But they couldn't even put together a scoring drive. Two three & outs deep in their own end, which meant excellent field position for the Cowboys, and it translated into nothing.

The center contributed to a lot of the penalties, but this ultimately falls onto Romo's shoulders. Some huge sacks where he could of got rid of the ball resulted in wasted drives, that looked promising.

This whole Jessica Simpson thing is nothing more than a media driven joke, but given how last year played out.. I think he should of had better judgment in the days prior to the playoffs. The best way I heard it was, Peyton Manning wouldn't have gone to Mexico.

Go Packers!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
This whole Jessica Simpson thing is nothing more than a media driven joke, but given how last year played out.. I think he should of had better judgment in the days prior to the playoffs. The best way I heard it was, Peyton Manning wouldn't have gone to Mexico.

Go Packers!

Exactly. Favre went hunting in MISS last weekend, Brady was knocking up his latest anorexia victim in NY, and PM, who was the one guy who stayed home, no doubt buried in tape and playbooks, lost.

BTW, I do think you’ll go the Bowl this year, but it’ll be next year before you’ll have a shot to win it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler

The center contributed to a lot of the penalties, but this ultimately falls onto Romo's shoulders. Some huge sacks where he could of got rid of the ball resulted in wasted drives, that looked promising.

True... There were at least two sacks that shouldn't have been. It was just Romo being Romo trying to make something out of nothing. He'll learn.

By the way, I wouldn't use Peyton Manning as a model for the playoffs.
His record is 7-7 in the playoffs, not particularly spectacular.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

Like alligator tears guy said (between sobs), "we lost as a team".

Like we wouldn't have gone to Mexico with Ms. Simpson, maybe the Giants should send her a jersey?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
So, everyone is writing the Giants off for next week against the Packers?
If I am not mistaken ALL the analysts picked Tampa to beat The Giants.... then ALL the analysts picked The Cowboys to beat the Giants. I'm not a Giant fan but The Packers are not a sure-shot.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Is it wrong to wear my Cowboy's jersey next week when I watch the Green Bay game?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
If I am not mistaken ALL the analysts picked Tampa to beat The Giants

There's a difference between Green Bay and Tampa Bay talent wise, and for the cities, weather wise.

Doesn't Eli Manning play pretty bad in the cold?

.... then ALL the analysts picked The Cowboys to beat the Giants.

Green Bay is a much bigger home field advantage than Dallas, once again the weather will be a major factor, and you have to also factor in that those two are division rivals. Not to take anything away from an NFC Championship game, but you bring a little something more against your division rivals.

Besides, I'm not convinced Dallas is better than Green Bay.

I'm not a Giant fan but The Packers are not a sure-shot.

The only hope the Giants have is their pass rush. If it is snowy again, or if the Green Bay O-Line holds, the Giants have no chance.

Favre is going to blow up that secondary, and that will open up the running game as well. If they can't sack Favre at least 3 or 4 times and force turnovers, it's over.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

Just gotta say, it's wrong to wear a Cowboys jersey at any time, any where...

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
Is it wrong to wear my Cowboy's jersey next week when I watch the Green Bay game?

Nope.. I really have no beef in the fight, so I really don't care who wins the game. If I were to bet, I'd have to say that GB will win the game... I don't like any of the New York teams other than the Jets, and I probably only like them because they're always underdogs. If they started winning every year, I'd probably start hating them just like I started hating the Patriots after about their second Super bowl win..

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Like we wouldn't have gone to Mexico with Ms. Simpson, maybe the Giants should send her a jersey?

I think they should keep that jersey, they're going to need as many layers as they can get Sunday night. There will be no Cinderella’s this year.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, I agree with that. Manning the Lesser, according to some, doesn't do cold weather well apparently...here's hoping.

Green Bay by a touchdown plus.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Yeah, I agree with that. Manning the Lesser, according to some, doesn't do cold weather well apparently...here's hoping.

To be honest, I'm not very impressed with either of the Mannings. I suppose that Peyton Manning is decent, but I have never seen where he is "great." You hit him a few times, and he's rattled. Eli? :shk: Don't even get me started on him.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

No worries there, you can't possibly say anything I haven't said...
. The older brother has put up incredible numbers, no denying that, I still sometimes feel he's a little overrated...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

No worries there, you can't possibly say anything I haven't said...
. The older brother has put up incredible numbers, no denying that, I still sometimes feel he's a little overrated...

To me, Peyton Manning is much like Troy Aikman. Yeah, he's good/was good, respectively, but how good would have either been without a good offensive line? God knows that neither can/could run. :shk::shk: I say not very good on both counts.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join