It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cowboys Re-instating Their Dominance!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Folks, don't look now, but the Dalllas Cowboys are back!!

They are 4-0 and I don't see anyone on their schedule, with exceptions to maybe New England, slowing them down!!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!! WOOT WOOT!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I just threw up in my mouth.

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I just threw up in my mouth.

Peace

Throw up if you want. The truth is still that... The Truth.
See ya in Phoenix..

[edit on 1-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Really, who on their schedule, with exceptions of maybe New England, is going to even come close?

Of course, as with any team, their continued success will be dependent on how healthy they can remain...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here is Dallas' remaining schedule

10/8 @ Buffalo Travel
10/14 NEW ENGLAND Tickets
10/21 MINNESOTA Tickets
11/4 @ Philadelphia Travel
11/11 @ NY Giants Travel
11/18 WASHINGTON Tickets
11/22 NY JETS Tickets
11/29 GREEN BAY Tickets
12/9 @ Detroit Travel
12/16 PHILADELPHIA Tickets
12/22 @ Carolina Travel
12/30 @ Washington Travel

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:55 PM
link   
@ Buffalo - L
NEW ENGLAND - L
MINNESOTA - L (Adrian Peterson homecoming, he'll go gansta)
BYE WEEK
@ Philadelphia - L
@ NY Giants - L
WASHINGTON - W
NY JETS - W
GREEN BAY - W
@ Detroit - L
PHILADELPHIA - L
@ Carolina - L
@ Washington - L

Let's see.......4-0 then.....3-9.

Sorry, 7-9 ain't gonna get it done! Back to your strip clubs!

Peace

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hmmm Dallas maybe 4-0,but lets see who they have beaten...

NY GIANTS W 45-35
Miami W 37-20
Chicago W 34-10
ST. LOUIS W 35-7

And if you look on the schedule,you will notice the Green Bay Packers are also 4-0,and lets see who they have beaten.............

Philadelphia Eagles W, 16-13
New York Giants W, 35-13
San Diego Chargers W, 31-24
Minnesota Vikings W, 23-16

So if im not mistaken,Dallas has beaten 2 playoff teams last year,and GB has beaten 3 from last year.
And Dallas beating a hapless St.Louis team,along with a pathetic Miami team,hardly makes them superbowl bound.

So if you wanna see the class of the NFC,it will be proven on Thu, Nov 29 GREEN BAY (NFL) 7:15 pm .

Go Packers!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Like Black Fox pointed out, the Pack are playing well. Since no one expected the Packers to be where they are, I am cautiously optimistic at this point.

I vividly recall the Cowboys pounding on the Packers when they were on the rise and the Cowboys were at the top. I vividly recall the Packers pounding on the Cowboys when they were on their way down and the Packers were at or near the top.

If both teams continue playing well, it sounds like the makings of a pretty interesting contest 11/29 in what I hope is a very chilly Lambeau Field.

But first, next Sunday night it's the Chicago Bears.

I'm just taking it one game at a time, giving 100% as a fan, and am just glad to be here. LOL.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
cowboys are playing well, against teams ith a combined win total of 3. I think they're more hype than anything right now. NOT KNOCKING THEM or saying that they aren't good, but they're 4-0 against bad teams, except the Giants (well Suday's Giants)...

[edit on 10/1/2007 by acegotflows]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
If you haven't noticed, the Packers are 4-0, having the youngest team collectively, 32nd ranked rushing, and our quarterback finally decided to show up after a 2 year snooze. 11/29 we own you:bash:.

But seriously, Tony Romo is friggin great! Something Dallas has needed.
Outta be a great game!

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyCountryTisOfMe
32nd ranked rushing,:

That 32nd ranked running attack sure will be fun to watch in December in Green Bay when its 14 below and snowing.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

So if im not mistaken,Dallas has beaten 2 playoff teams last year,and GB has beaten 3 from last year.
And Dallas beating a hapless St.Louis team,along with a pathetic Miami team,hardly makes them superbowl bound.

So if you wanna see the class of the NFC,it will be proven on Thu, Nov 29 GREEN BAY (NFL) 7:15 pm .

Go Packers!

Green Bay is not on Dallas' level at all. :shk:They barely beat Philadelphia!! Pffft.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyCountryTisOfMe

But seriously, Tony Romo is friggin great! Something Dallas has needed.
Outta be a great game!

Regardless of what Dallas does, I look for Dallas to slap the franchise tag on Romo... I think he's great for Dallas. Dr. Love, if you think Dallas is going to lose to Buffalo, you're living on a different planet.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
All jokes aside, how far Dallas goes this season will be dependent on how healthy their defense can remain. I don't expect Dallas to score 30+ points every game. It would be nice, but I don't think that'll happen. Will the Cowboys be in the playoffs? You bet your ass they will. How far will they go? Like I said, it is really dependent on how healthy they can remain.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by testrat

That 32nd ranked running attack sure will be fun to watch in December in Green Bay when its 14 below and snowing.

Trust me, with Barber, they have enough running game to suffice. The only two running backs that were any better than he was last year were Reggie Bush and Ladanian Tomlinson.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
If they stay healthy, they could be 13 -3. And 1 of those losses probably @ the end of the year resting starters...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by testrat

Trust me, with Barber, they have enough running game to suffice. The only two running backs that were any better than he was last year were Reggie Bush and Ladanian Tomlinson.

Barber is serious, he runs hard every time. I like him. He could run Julius Jones out of town...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by acegotflows
If they stay healthy, they could be 13 -3. And 1 of those losses probably @ the end of the year resting starters...

Yeah, I suspect they'll probably lose to New England and maybe Minnesota.. Green Bay is iffy, in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
What's really odd is that they play harder in the second half than they do in the first. The old Dallas wins the first half but blows it in the second. This team seems to improve with time. I'd almost say that they had a good defense last week against the Rams. If they can pick up their D (and the offence keeps it up) they have a good chance of winning the NFC.

Disclaimer: Cowboy fan deluxe. Photo of me and Romo from this Summer.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Are you brothers? You look like him.

He's from Burlington, WI. Maybe you were seperated early in life, and you should really be a Packer fan.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join