It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 Documentary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
HI, THERE IS A NEW DOCUMENTARY DUE FOR RELEASE THIS YEAR LINKING CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE 2012 PROPHECY, GOT A GOOD LIST OF INTERVIEWEES,SHOULD BE GOOD CHECK OUT THE LINK

Mod Edit: BB Code.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1/10/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The Mayan's didn't belive that December 21, 2012 was a doomsday, and they didn't predict Katrina or 9/11. In fact, besides the Meteorologists in the coming months before Katrina, nobody had ever predicted it, not even Nostradamous (sp?). And 9/11...well thats just a huge debate/contraversy.

The fact is that on December 21, 2012, the Mayan calender ends. Nobody knows why, They just don't have anymore dates after it. I belive personally that it ends on 12/21/2012 because they felt no reason to go any further at that point in time, would you waste your time right now planning out the calender for the next 2000 years? Also, they didn't follow the same January, February, etc. etc. That we follow, which is known as the Christian Calender, which started at year 0, on Jesus's birthday. Its just that when scientists transfer they're dates to ours, thats what day it works out to.

Sorry to burst your bubble and all, And I find the Mayan's fascinating people, and is one of my first trips (to the temples) after I get my PhD in Archaeology, but its definitly not the end of the world, I remember Y2K and 1997, both dates were supposed to be the end, so i find this date nothing to fear at all.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
The fact is that on December 21, 2012, the Mayan calender ends. Nobody knows why, They just don't have anymore dates after it.

www.crawford2000.co.uk...

"The Mayan calendar does not really "end" in 2012, but rather, all the cycles turn over and start again, vibrating to a new era."

join