It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I'm glad Gideon has the compassion and interest for Sniffer. I believe it's that kind of feeling that can carry a person far in life with great rewards. I hadn't considered most on ATS would "off themselves" without them bringing it up, but have spoken to a few people in unstable situations. When I was considering it myself a decade and a half ago, I didn't tell anyone. I think you're right Gideon, guns are no joke. I don't own one because it is a non-selective weapon that requires no training to operate. That spells danger for me. I have my weapons from kung-fu (most practice, only a few combat) and would not hesitate to thump an intruder with one of them. Even if I'm in err, my weapon of choice would not be fatal on a single strike. I know it's a little off topic, but when you're struck with fear by spirit or anything else, having a gun in hand can be a big mistake.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Your respect is appreciated, and I will explain my mentality for you. How do we know that it isn't biding its time? Many people and entities will take their sweet time in deciding a future action, especially if the potential target is aware of their presence or their activities. Really, most people will go their entire lives ignoring potential spirits and entities, and I would say it is a fair presumption to believe that they know this and react from a position of security and act like they have all the time in the world.

It has been said that spirits can feel and feed off of fear, and if that is true, then if I were in this potential spirit's position, I would milk this situation for all it's worth. Free food and entertainment is always a powerful motivator, and leads to procrastination in regards to fulfilling an ultimate goal (which none of us can determine with confidence, if it is even really a spirit). Or, if non-earth based entities are involved and they are hostile without minding a few pictures, then they may very well bristle at the chance to scare the piss out of him, even if he does take pictures. After all, it's not like we can directly interfere, and few humans have the experience and capacity to deal with them properly. I mean the ghostbusters and XCOM just aren't around to help out, and even if they were, Sniffer's poor house would be the victim who suffers the worst.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

Thats Crazy. I believe it because when I take photos with my camera phone has the same quality.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Guys the OP NEVER SAID HE HAD A GUN that was a couple of other posters who were discussing that if something similar happened, they were armed and ready for it.

I agree, that if this is some sort of etheral presence it is likely feeding off his fears so materialisng in such ways would be an ideal way of getting a suitable quotent of energy. He would also be depressed that no-one believes him, thereby allowing it more entry into his physical/astral being and thereby allow it to possess him.

We have all be hoaxed on this board I'm sure, but we've become so conditioned to think everything is a hoax and not think of the well-being of the person that its not funny anymore. Are we that proud we can't laugh off someone trying to hoax us? A lot of people here in this very thread seem almost angry at the OP for posting anything and regardless will undoutedly not believe him whatever he says or does.

I'd rather feel a fool than have someone hurt mentally of physically over something that they cannot control that perhaps I could have made a difference to if only I'd listened.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ejsaunders
He would also be depressed that no-one believes him, thereby allowing it more entry into his physical/astral being and thereby allow it to possess him.

Im not depressed. nor am i depressed that no-one believes me. im perfectly fine with non-believers, its believers that will help me figure out what this is.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Bingo! That is my whole reasoning behind this. Now you mention it, the gun thing was from others, and the moderator did weigh in to stop that, and voila I was distracted by it (really someone else posting about what they posted). My perception is that even if I am made a fool, at least I can live with that. Risking someone getting possessed or harmed because I refuse to listen is pathetic.

Even if they are just imagined, the emotions are very real, and they can destroy even the strongest individual or group, if the belief is real. This is a side note, but I threaten spirits with eating them, and well, they run faster than their energies can carry them. However threats are dangerous if they can't be backed up, but what is more important is if communication occurs, then being strong, determined, and oh so sly will produce a far more positive situation.

It isn't easy, and can make you more enemies, but if something gets pissed because you are pissed because it doesn't respect your right to live in peace without fear then F them. Remember, bullies are the first to complain about being bullied, and your right to exist supercedes their desires to torment you, and if you can put the fear of death into them then do so.

I know it is weird Sniffer, but the next time you feel something in your room, tell them Gideon said hello. Just trust me.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
From what I can see with the face-pictures it simply looks "too good to be true".... sadly. Doesnt mean thats right, though. I wont judge you nor make any assumptions of wether what we see is something paranormal or whatever.

However, this looks way more like a "ghostly" or astral phenomena then an alien. Trough my own OBE exp, I've been encountering beings that had strikingly simular faces of what you have shown pictures of. Not often though.... I really do believe NEGS exist, but I've had few problems with them.... They scare you, and feed of the fear(negative) energy that u release. Quite simply. You are of no interest to them if you are not afraid of them. Or by showing how overpowered you are compared to how low they are you make them remove their own behinds. They truely hate that.
Shadow People or whatever we may call it, it actually looked like them. They often take a shape simular to the Grey aliens. And they can take different shapes it seems. Maybe they can shapeshift to whatever shape would scare that individual the most, or the general person.

Actually I shouldnt even make a judgement of the being(s) in question on the pics
...but sure looks like negs.

What REALLY cought MY interest was not the clear "looks like fake" images of faces but the img522.imageshack.us...
...looks like somthing manifesting itself in this realm... could ofc be a trick of lighting or poor quiality camera (wich it is)

From bellow second shelf to the right... looks like a tortured face. I have never seen with my own physical eyes seen a neg or anything from the astral realm manifesting itself on cam or infront of me in "real life" But I wont say it cant happen...

Now back to reality... I wont elaborate more since I simple cant stop myself if I continue
From what I can see the misty faces migth be a trick of lighting like I said before... and the clear faces could just have been masks you put there.... I wont take any conclusion. But if u really are sincere I hope u stay in fear and continue to take pics from ur room...
Moving pics if u can... If it was all a joke then LOL u got way too much response... But u didnt fool anyone(I hope) the crittisims u recieve is just a healthy response to something that seems very faked, coz it does NOT go beyond the realm of conventional explanation...

I dont judge you.. but please continue your work. You cant be hurt. Trust me.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Is that another mask I see on the left of the 2nd shelf from the top?

Is there any chance of getting those daylight pics too? In all honesty I don't think they'll help because it's easy enough to move things around before talking the pics. I don't think asking to take photos immediately on command changes anything either, it would seriously take me 20 seconds to go to my costume drawer, pull out a mask and place it on my desk.

I don't really have a costume drawer.

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Ben236]

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Ben236]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If it is your room, why is there a picture of tiger from winnie the poo on your wall?

img517.imageshack.us...

[edit on 5-10-2007 by Disgustipated]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

it was a kids room before we bought the house.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Awww, didn't want to leave the tiger banner wallpaper around the room visible?

I buy that explanation because I see it continuing in this picture as well:
img517.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
What does Tiger have to do with anything? I collect Snoopy and other Peanut characters... everything from stuffed animals to small metal figurines from Hallmark. I even still have an unopened box of Snoopy Candy Canes and I am 35. People collect some strange things sometimes, it doesn't mean anything.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I agree, Tigger means nothing. But, please let us know once you get your friend's camera, and how long it will take you to get us those control pictures (the default pictures) of your room in full light, and dim light, so we can give you educated guesses as to the nature of what you are photographing and just the layout of your room in general. Those cell phone pictures just won't cut it any more, unless something even bigger and brighter shows up. I want to give you the benefit of the doubt, so just let us know when you get it. PLEASE.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Wait! You said this was a kid's room? Is this kid still alive, related to you, is this all of the previous furniture? This could be a key to unlocking the secret of your bedroom. Find out as much as you can about the previous owners, their habits, if there were any deaths on the premises, or even on the property. Last thing you need is to have someone buried under your floorboards (doubtful, but if you don't know anything of the previous residents then a spiritual cleansing may be needed desperately). The more info you have, the better off you will be, and sometimes really bad things can happen years prior, and the current residents have to deal with the aftermath. Check this out, and depending on what you find, you could acquire a critical answer to flesh out this mystery.

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
ill get the daylight photos underway,
also we took off a strip of that "winnie the pooh" wallpaper, it took the paint off the wall so thats why we have left it.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If I see this in my room I would have to wash my floor after.

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Just wanna point this out:

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I think the winnie the pooh border around his room says more about this thread than the subject of the pictures does...

posted on Oct, 6 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Hey thats well spotted, maybe sniffer actually DOES have something. Still need that video camera there though

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join