It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by ackers46
I think the picture of Tigger the Tiger on the wall near

the closet says it all ...

I couldn't have said it better myself, although I am amused by the real-time play by play of the OP.

Peace

Your amused why? because i have set up camp in my computer room with a Thing in the next room?, you try and sleep..

[edit on 2-10-2007 by Sniffer]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You'd mentioned you woke up your dad and he was stunned. Then what did your dad do?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

Well, while youre not sleeping, fix up a video camera and try and catch some movement. Maybe then people will stop labelling this a hoax

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Sniffer, are you being completely honest here, that you didn't set those photos up using a mask or whatever? Are you being 100% serious? Was there nothing in your wardrobe that made this queer face-looking thing in your photos? I saw a face like that in a nighmare once but if I took those pics that you're claiming to be real I think I'd have had a heart attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
hmm looks like this mask minus the hat

but yeah dude..idk looks like a mask..i've seen it before it's a red or orange mask right? some alien demon mask or something, looks familiar to that cyborg alien mask from party city

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

None of those things you mentioned proves this to be a fake at all.

I don't necessarily believe it to be authentic at this point, although it is interesting...something like this could be easily faked. It does APPEAR to resemble the typical "alien" shaped cranium, and that head is peering ominously through a few clothes in a closet.

I'd need to see more before drawing any conclusions, mostly because I don't think it's possible to catch a "gray" on camera but I suppose there's a first time for everything.

Nice pic though.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Just a few photos before i goto bed, stuck my hand in the door and took a few snaps.its 4am and i need sleep.

img228.imageshack.us...

img208.imageshack.us...

img411.imageshack.us...

nite..

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

Oops

Looks like you forgot to put the mask out into those pictures

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer

4. Did you have to run past it to get to your father and didn't that make you feel scared? yes i was # scared, when i saw the pic of the head it was like an explosion of addrenalin,i bolted out of my bed.

That sounds like a genuine reaction for someone who would be scared. Personally I have a fear of spiders and if I get the feeling that there is a big spider walking around on my bed I have the same reaction and jump right out of my bed. Of course this is just my imagination that things are crawling around on me while I sleep, but it is an example. If I was in Sniffer's postion, I would have done the same thing after seeing that picture.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
You know it's kind of funny that in the second picture, you moved your camera over to the position of the "creature". There must've been a "presence" that forced you to take a picture at the exact spot of the creature. At the moment when you took the second picture, did you feel like you were being watched?

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Past few nights ive been woken up by noises during the night,so ive kept a mobile next to my bed so when i wake up i might be able to see if i can catch anything.Well last night i did. when i woke up i took photos of around my room and was looking at them when i took them.when i saw what i saw, i sprung out of bed and ran down the hall as fast as i could, my heart was pumping so hard i had the shakes,i woke up dad immediatlly and showed him, he was stunned. so now i have setup a bed in the computer room and will be sleeping here,tommorow i am going to borrow a friends video camera and set it up to see what else i might be able to get on film.

You say you "ran down the hall". Is this not the doorway to the hall we are looking at a picture of? or is it suppossed to be your closet? I dont get it

Also, your "scanning around the room" wasn't very effective if that was indeed your intention.. Your pictures only got one wall of your room (all of your pictures are of one wall). Also I am excellent with image perspective, and I can't see how the doors could NOT be shut in the picture. It looks as though some clothes and a mask are shut in the doorway and you took pictures of them.

Also... You had your flash on you said, your telling me this thing stood there and let you take picture after picture of it without even flinching? I think your busted.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Here is a photo of the closet in the light

img252.imageshack.us...

Believe me, i would love to burn the house down. But ive just moved here and more importantly, i know no one around this area, otherwise i would be sleeping at their house.

As i have said before...its a closet blowfishdl.

Also can anyone enhance this image, ive been going over the pics this morning and this stuck out upon a closer inspection

img230.imageshack.us...

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence.

While we must always remain open minded to anything that we come across, I am quickly loosing faith in the claims made by the op; that he captured an alien/EBE on camera in his closet. Until further evidence to support this claim is presented, this case is quite simply weak and inconclusive to say the least.

Though many of us may have a gut feelings about this one, we simply do not have enough evidence to be assured one way or the other. The claim is "I took a picture of an alien", and the evidence amounts to a few questionable pictures and a story. We need much more than that in order to substantiate the OP's claim, and frankly, I doubt we will ever get it.

Of course, the OP could still surprise us. Maybe he'll get better pictures from further sightings. In the meantime, we should be careful not to harass, condemn, or badger our OP.

Hung Jury

IMHO - $0.02

[edit on 10/2/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
Exceptional claims require exceptional evidence.

I am quickly loosing faith in the claims made by the op; that he captured an alien/EBE on camera in his closet.

ive never claimed it to be an alien/ebe.
i do think it might be some type of spirit, only because my mum was a medium.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I don´t think flash is used, because flash usually make the pictures with darker spots around the corners of the picture. And you should be able to tell from the surrounding area if he used flash, since it usually reflects on stuff (doesnt have to be glass)...also depending on the distance.

From what i can tell from the pictures, it´s bright enough in the room for him too see. he has a light source behind him when taking the photos, so it seems and using high ISO to get more bright pictures but alot of grain.

-Here are some examples i made with an IXUS 850IS:-

Low ISO 100 - My LCD 22" screen in the background as light source.

High ISO 800 - My LCD 22" screen in the background as light source.

Low ISO 100 - My LCD 22" screen turned off. (very dark, i can´t see the wall)

High ISO 800 - My LCD 22" screen turned off. (very dark, i can´t see the "wall", but camera can a little.)

Pitch black room with High ISO 800 to get as much grain as possible and flash on.

Still very clear with high ISO and flash.

I would like to know if you used zoom, and how far away you are from the closet ?

But i think it´s fake, but i can´t prove it ofcourse . It might be real, i don´t know even after all this

/Luminal

[edit on 2/10/07 by Luminal]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

I guess you are right here, bud - you didn't actually say it was an alien. Good call - my bad.

But I hope you understand the logic behind my post though - it wasnt intended as a personal stab of any kind. I was just trying to point out that we don't yet have enough evidence to prove it one way or the other - as a hoax, or a legit picture of "something". Just being logical about where we are currently with this case.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luminal
I don´t think flash is used, because flash usually make the pictures with darker spots around the corners of the picture. And you should be able to tell from the surrounding area if he used flash, since it usually reflects on stuff (doesnt have to be glass)...also depending on the distance.

From what i can tell from the pictures, it´s bright enough in the room for him too see. he has a light source behind him when taking the photos, so it seems and using high ISO to get more bright pictures but alot of grain.

-Here are some examples i made with an IXUS 850IS:-

Luminal,
yes flashed is used, its right next to the lens, all my flash shots have a burst of light from where the flash sits.

when the photos were taken the room was completly black.

maybe the examples you posted should come from a nokia 6280 rather then
a IXUS 850IS.?...

------------------------------
Added quote tags

[edit on 2/10/07 by masqua]

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
reply to post by Sniffer

I guess you are right here, bud - you didn't actually say it was an alien. Good call - my bad.

But I hope you understand the logic behind my post though - it wasnt intended as a personal stab of any kind. I was just trying to point out that we don't yet have enough evidence to prove it one way or the other - as a hoax, or a legit picture of "something". Just being logical about where we are currently with this case.

yeh i understand, the only thing now i want to understand is what this is, i'll be staying in my room tonight, i feel safer keeping my dog on my bed.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
OK, so this thing stood still while you took multiple flash pictures of it in a dark room, without flinching so that it would have exactly the same pose in every shot.

Yup, defintely strange

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Luminal,
yes flashed is used, its right next to the lens, all my flash shots have a burst of light from where the flash sits.

when the photos were taken the room was completly black.

maybe the examples you posted should come from a nokia 6280 rather then
a IXUS 850IS.?...

I took that in consideration that i can´t replicate your situation with my IXUS, my camera is (much better?). But i just provided some examples of how ISO and darkness works with cameras. Your camera probably don´t have as bright flash as mine. But it´s very hard to tell from the pics if your room is just dull or "pitch black with flash".

I do believe in "spirits/ghosts" myself, but it does´nt mean everything i and you see is a ghost. If you havent moved or touched anything in your closet, why not try to take another photo in the EXACT same circumstances and see if you see it ?

(if you dare
)

=================
Mod Edit: Fixed Quote
Mod Edit: Quoting – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 3-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join