It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thing Caught on Mobile in my Room.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Can you post a few pictures of that corner of the room durning the day time or with lights on?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Enhanced Photo

See the coat?

Gamma Increased photo

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Dan5647]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Can you post a few pictures of that corner of the room durning the day time or with lights on?

Probably a mask.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
So, is it supposed to be something opening the door. From what perspective should I be looking at these photos?

Peace

No, I think he means the umbrella with the alien mask that's somehow attached to the ceiling. At least, that's what it looks like to me ...

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

These images were taken with a NOKIA 6280 camera phone, according to the EXIF data.

Notice the camera aperture is on the front face with the screen... it would seem to be impossible to take a picture of something while looking at the screen. Unless, of course, you are in the shot.

[edit on 10/1/2007 by damajikninja]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by damajikninja

I think there might be two versions of the phone. This one has two cams, and one is for video calling. I can't see if the 2nd cam is on the other side though.

www.threemobilephones.uk.com...

The image still looks like some halloween mask.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex

Yes, good call.
Please submit a "normal circumstances" photo of the area in question.
We need a "control" photo for comparison..

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It kinda looks like the mask from 'Saw' to me.. in any event, seems fake. With so many hoaxes on here, I gotta be skeptical... especially with Halloween a month away.. and masks laying around just tempting the hoaxers.... sorry

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Sniffer

This just has to be a joke. Someone pullin' peoples legs.. i dont mean to be insulting by saying it looks fake and set up, but thats just how it looks.

And yea all 3 pics it looks identical, like something that doesnt move.

Certainly a "shadow person" or an "alien" would know if there was a camera set up if the thing goes in there each night for seemingly no reason other than to freak you out, right?

Unless it wanted to be seen, lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dan5647

Good work Dan, looks just like a short sleeve of a shirt or jacket poking around the side of the closet.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You know as much as I am a skeptic on all this stuff. Lets be serious for a second. If I had captured anything remotely close to that while doing my Demon summoning videos. I would be selling my house and taking my wife and 2 kids states away. In fact I would be staying in a hotel just to get out of the house.

With that said, I think it is just to close to halloween to believe this. My wife says it looks like a mask hanging on dry cleaning.

Take care,

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Maybe this will help a little. But what i would like to know how dark it was in the room, these must be some light source, otherwise the pictures can´t be this bright and clear. And i don´t know of any mobile with "night vision" . Don´t know what to make of this yet...

EDIT: If i would be him, i would not take 8 pictures and THEN run the hell out of there, 8 pictures with a mobile phone takes a little time
. (probably scared to death) Why not turn on the light after he took the 8 photos and take some more photos...?

[edit on 1/10/07 by Luminal]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Oh, i thought he had set it on "auto pilot" in the sense of randomly snapping photos throughout the night.

I guess you need a full-out camera with a timer and other advanced options to put it on auto pilot, auto photo snap every X minutes?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
whatever it is, it would creep me out as well. I didnt know anyone else knew about shadow people, not to sound crazy but i saw one once. i could have been dreaming though. anyways, point is, i sleep with a loaded shotgun about 1 foot from my head. Not for shadow demons or whatever, but just in case. How bout you do the same and next time, blow the #@#@!$ away!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
If i snapped that picture in my room, my house would be up for sale immediately! Well, only considering that i didn't set the whole thing up myself!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Throw some cornflour in your closet floor. At least you could see where its walking from, if it left footprints.
I don't know... I guess you could do that and take pictures from under the covers, or you could make ALIEN CONTACT!!
or bring back the head of a whatever closet monsters are.

Don't be scared.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmilla
whatever it is, it would creep me out as well. I didnt know anyone else knew about shadow people, not to sound crazy but i saw one once. i could have been dreaming though. anyways, point is, i sleep with a loaded shotgun about 1 foot from my head. Not for shadow demons or whatever, but just in case. How bout you do the same and next time, blow the #@#@!$ away!

(emphasis added by me)

This sounds like a very messy accident waiting to happen!

As for the "thing" in the closet, it looks like a Halloween mask to me. This is all just a practical joke. I know that its possible to get information from a digital image as far as when it was taken. Is it possible to get the exact time it was taken? Because if we could see the exact time all of these images were taken, and if they were taken minutes or more apart, then his story is shot.

I think his story is bogus to begin with. Forgive me for not being so trusting of some member I've never dealt with on here before. But if something like this legitimately happened to me then the last thing I'd be doing is sleeping ANYWHERE in that house! I don't even think I could sleep somewhere else for the immediate future! I'd be scared out of my mind! And thats one of the reasons why I think it's b.s.

Nice try, though. This member will soon be banned I'm sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Originally posted by jmilla
anyways, point is, i sleep with a loaded shotgun about 1 foot from my head. Not for shadow demons or whatever, but just in case. How bout you do the same and next time, blow the #@#@!$ away!

(emphasis added by me)
This sounds like a very messy accident waiting to happen!

Only if you do NOT take precaution and are ignorant to firearms.

I used to do the same thing, i.e., keep a fiearm real close when I slept(can't anymore, I have young kids 4 and 1.5 YO) but I do carry. In fact, as I type this, I have a smith 642 in my right pocket. Nothing too crazy, just a 38 special wheel rev. 15 oz empty, but it is packed with silver tips +P. Easy to forget it is there, yet all you have to do is reach down in the right pocket and instant protection.

Obviously the wrong forum to preach about this, just thought I would throw that out there.

Take care, and have fantastic night.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
you guys are right even the facial expression looks the same in all the pics. i smell a photoshop.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sniffer
Past few nights ive been woken up by noises during the night,so ive kept a mobile next to my bed so when i wake up i might be able to see if i can catch anything.Well last night i did. when i woke up i took photos of around my room and was looking at them when i took them.when i saw what i saw, i sprung out of bed and ran down the hall as fast as i could, my heart was pumping so hard i had the shakes,i woke up dad immediatlly and showed him, he was stunned. so now i have setup a bed in the computer room and will be sleeping here,tommorow i am going to borrow a friends video camera and set it up to see what else i might be able to get on film.

img404.imageshack.us...

img220.imageshack.us...

img119.imageshack.us...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Sniffer]

nice thread though more investigation needs to take place for this like a camera @ night recording plusm ore pics from more angles maybe also a audio tape or something is needed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join