It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Bases

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:20 AM
link   
There are many underground bases here on Earth
that the aliens utilize to hide themselves away from
us but still are able to monitor us when they want.
The bases are difficult to find. There are several different
races or species of aliens that live here with humans.
Some have arrived millions of years ago long before
the first pre-human entity was created here. They
don't travel billions of miles in space , whiz around
the Earth, and then fly back home. They have permanent underground bases everywhere including the Moon, Mars, and other planets too besides the
Earth. There are over 100 species of alien that have
been here so far and lots more are coming behind
them too.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
LOL...you have to be joking....I'm not saying this isn't true, but what are you basing this on? Your personal expertise in the matter...or did this all just come to you in a vision...LMAO.

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Yeah, I've heard all this before. And it's always just like what you said, a bunch of "It's real! I'm not joking!" and no real, citable evidence.

If you DO have any evidence, please, by all means cite it here. However, I refuse to believe something that evidence has not convinced me of.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Makes Sence about the bases

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I think there are Alien bases here on Earth from all of the things I have read and pictures seen there must be some sort. But over 100 species of Aliens I doubt it if there were over 100 then we would know of some publically surely.

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Mikomi]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Yea there are Alien bases here on Earth I know this for a FACT.

How? Have you been there?

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Yea there are Alien bases here on Earth I know this for a FACT.

How? Have you been there?

No but I have read so many different things and seen pictures sorry for the way I put it wrong use of words I'll edit it.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
There will be bases in earth

As its the same what other organisations do

eg USA Army has bases in Britain ect and vice versa

The bases will vary on what they are used for

some will have levels of experimentation others will be to collect things such as minerals ect and instead of having an item such as a "drill" on the surfice to collect menerals ect they can do it without consent of the public and collect what they need and will find usefull as not all menerals on earth will be the same as other planets and vice versa

Also it will expand the "organisations" area

If u have intentions of using the "sorce" the best way to do it is to be "in" the "sorce"

[Edited on 25-1-2004 by Crash]

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There are good reasons to wonder about ET bases on Earth. In Spring of 1950 many residents of Farmington, New Mexico witnessed hundreds of saucer-shaped UFOs flying over their town. The event was was ignored by the national press but some regional papers carried the story, including Denver CO's newspaper.

ncas.sawco.com...

Hopi Indians who live in this region tell stories about diminutive humanoids they call "the Ant People" who live underground.

Earlier, during WWII, Japanese and American troops witnessed what appeared to be squadrons of saucers flying over the island as they were fighting each other at Guadalcanal.

Stephen J. Brickner, a sergeant with the 1st Marine Division describes the event:

"The sightings occurred on Aug. 12, 1942, about 10 in the morning while I was in bivouac with my squad on the island of Tulagi in the southern Solomons, west of Guadalcanal," he recalled. It was a bright tropical morning with high banks of white, fleecy clouds. I was cleaning my rifle on the edge of my foxhole, when suddenly the air raid warning was sounded. There had been no 'Condition Red.' I immediately slid into my foxhole, with my back to the ground and my face turned up to the sky. I heard the formation before I saw it. Even then, I was puzzled by the sound. It was a mighty roar that seemed to echo in the heavens. It didn't sound at all like the 'sewing-machine' drone of the Jap formations. A few seconds later, I saw the formation of silvery objects directly overhead.

"At the time I was in a highly emotional state; it was my fifth day in combat with the Marines. It was quite easy to mistake anything in the air for Jap planes, which is what I thought these objects were. They were flying very high above the clouds, too high for a bombing run on our little island. Someone shouted in a nearby foxhole that they were Jap planes searching for our fleet. I accepted this explanation, but with a few reservations. First, the formation was huge, I would say over 150 objects were in it. Instead of the usual tight 'V' of 25 planes, this formation was in straight lines of 10 or 12 objects, one behind the other. The speed was a little faster than Jap planes, and they were soon out of sight. A few other things puzzled me: I couldn't seem to make out any wings or tails. They seemed to wobble slightly, and every time they wobbled they would shimmer brightly from the sun. Their color was like highly polished silver. No bombs were dropped, of course. All in all, it was the most awe-inspiring and yet frightening spectacle I have seen in my life."

Admiral Byrd appears have have searched for secret bases in Antarctica after WWII.
www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

Karl Wolf claimed to have seen NASA photos of a base on the back side of the Moon, during the Disclosure Project briefing at the National Press Club, and there are many who claim to have witnessed UFOs flying in and out of our oceans.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hidden UFO Bases on the Solomon Islands, depending what you want to take from this web site. It does depict "UFO bases" as seen in this graphic:

"On the map above is shown the entrances of the UFO Base located in the Central East Coast of Malaita that I know of, and the location of the �Ramo mountain remanence� mentioned. The question mark represents; �I know there is some kind of base in that location somewhere too�. Although one pin is missing near the left-hand arrow, I believe that cluster of pins are all entrances that make up one big UFO Base under the Island. "

Check out the entire website, linked above.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My evidence comes from research. I am also an
abductee of at least three or four alien races, all
different. I have met aliens, face to face, more than
twice starting at age 5. I consider myself to be a
ufologist also. This just makes sense, is totally
logical. Aliens would not fly here from
billions of miles out, orbit Earth a couple of times,
then fly billions of miles home. If people don't want
to believe me ,fine. You will all find out later on
anyway.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Jep

Agreed

why waste time and resorces getting to a place when you can just make a base in that place

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
ETFriend is correct. Not sure if there's 100 different ETs though, but we're definitely not alone here.

There's several people who have come forward to warn the public of what's taking place in those underground bases. Most have died, probably for speaking out.

Phil Schneider Lecture
www.apfn.org...

You will all find out soon anyways.

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETFriend
the Earth, and then fly back home. They have permanent underground bases everywhere including the Moon, Mars, and other planets too besides the
them too.

ETfriend? So are you also Bushfriend? I smell MPD!

posted on Jan, 25 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ETFriend
them too.

i think somebody has been reading a little to much science fiction

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It is OK, I expect skepticism. Actually. I don't really
read that much "science fiction" at all. I consider
myself to be a scientist, although, I don't really have
a degree in physics.I don't understand the "Bushfriend,
MPD" comment at all, but the answer is no.
If anyone anywhere does any "serious research", you
will come up with the same conclusions. There are
several alien races that are, or have been in the past,
visiting here and many of those races will build
permanent underground bases from which they can monitor things here on this planet or on nearby planets too.
My "evidence" is from my research which has not been
published, yet.
I understand that a lot of this material is very difficult
to accept for most people.These alien races are
sometimes hundreds of millions of years more advanced
than humans, so they operate in ways that appear to
be like "magic", but it is not really magic, it is just very
advanced science.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I agree its definately plausible that there are bases, but untill i see some proof i'm not accepting it as fact... i'd find it more likely the bases are on the moon and mars and other planets in our system, but on earth itself i'll reserve judgement

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Uh... sorry to bash your theroy. But, out of the hundreds of thousands of UFO reports all across the planet only 1/100 of those were confirmed meaning just in the US where around a rough amount of 500,000 UFO reports (I'm sure there are more I'm missing) only 500 of those were actually confirmed to be UFO's.

This is from actual facts on websites and data which is collected and very intense studing.

The only two severe internationally known crashes that we know for a fact of alien invasions were in Kecksburg and Rendalsham, (note the MOST major).

Then again I have my proof in front of me right now... and I don't see your proof so unless it is 100% scientifically proven to me I don't believe it, and no offense but, if someone says "I'm telling you it's true" with no overall proof shown" that doesn't cut it.

How about names? If there are 100 races of aliens what is the name of each race?

Your talking to someone who is always available for other possibilities... but I need proof. Or otherwise it doesn't 'apply' to me.

who

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:21 PM
link   
ETfriend- I believe in aliens, and i believe in bases here on earth. To what extent i am not sure, but I think your theories do hold water. I wish I had the first hand knowledge you seem to hold, i fear that although I am only 23 I will not see alien lifeforms or the truth about them come out before i die. That would be the one wish for me in life, to learn the truth of extra-terrestrials.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuPP
ETFriend is correct. Not sure if there's 100 different ETs though, but we're definitely not alone here.

There's several people who have come forward to warn the public of what's taking place in those underground bases. Most have died, probably for speaking out.

Phil Schneider Lecture
www.apfn.org...

You will all find out soon anyways.

I thought Phil Schneider was strangled to death with a piano cord by military personell for speaking a little too much about classified info. to the public?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join