It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA may have found water on Mars!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thanks dude,

I know there are so many images out there on mars especially the ESA ones are really good.

However, my focus is really on the mars reconnaissance orbiter pictures taken very recently. That is last month and couple of months before that.

I am not trying to prove water exists on mars ( i am sure about that). I am just analyzing these pics and trying to sort out some good ones.

The title I gave to my thread could be "Amazing pictures from Mars". Can I change the Title?

New to ATS.

Guru

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Final Series of Pictures

posted on Oct, 3 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The complete archived Set

Download Complete Set

posted on Oct, 4 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by guyfrom2007

[edit on 2-10-2007 by guyfrom2007]

Many of your photos aren't showing up in the posts, but this one is Victoria Crater...I don't see any water there. Here is a photo of that very same crater taken by the "Opportunity" rover just recently...

www.nasa.gov...

Note: this link contains links to higher res photos. There is a link on the bottom of the page to a 2.8 Mb image of Victoria Crater, taken by the Opportunity rover.

[edit on 10/4/2007 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 5 2007 @ 02:45 AM
link   
No this crater does not have any water. That is right. I just put the picture there because the crater looks so beautiful.

I have deleted the other pictures as no one showed any interested and I do not want to infringe on copyright and waste bandwidth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join