It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paris latest Ufo sighting was real with Nasa Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
From more then one month i am getting lot of negative feed back on my Paris Ufo's sighting Video post.It was really embracing too as i posted it on my youtube channel.But now 1st watch this youtube clip after that watch second one clip.

This second clip was taken from NASA server.So this video is not a CGI. I downloaded it from NASA website and reposted it here, it is still on the NASA server.Now here is the catch look at 28th sec you will get the proof.What do you think ?Watch 2nd one video here Skywatcher Video Blog

[edit on 1-10-2007 by ufo.blogger]

===========================
Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I can't get the youtube link to work, but the two videos in your blog (I assume it is your blog since you copied verbatim what was written there)work.

I would still say that video 1 looks like cgi. Video 2 looks strange but I don't know what it could be. Other than looking bright, they look like 2 different objects to me.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Well if this is from NASA, I'm amazed. I've seen similar videos with craft that appear completely identical to this one. This is some cold-hard proof!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ufo.blogger

This second clip was taken from NASA server

Be more clear here please.. If we can get a video of this being shown on a regulated NASA site, then thats pretty amazing!! But my gut tells me that its being presented as offical NASA, when honestly its pulled from a server just named NASA.. So by omission you are being honest..
Keep us updated if you can link this video from an offical NASA site!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The objects in both the films do look strikingly similar. That first video shocked me a little, I didn't expect it to take off at what seemed to be the speed of light.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Can you post the link to the NASA video for us? Cant be all that surprised that it got negative feedback, as that looks real easy to animate. Having the original NASA link and video would bring credibility.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
great footage. the first video seem cgi,
can you provide the link to Nasa's footage, the direct link on their site. i dont know if the second video was not tempered with. because the angle

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
lol the second vid is a jettisoned rocket!

Nothing to see here imo

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Firstly - it was in Paris. The Rugby World Cup is on, even during the build-up a month ago Paris was pumping. How many people with cameras/digicams/cellphones do you think would have seen that?

I say in their thousands.

Secondly. Too perfect. CGI. Even the spread of the glow in the clouds is too perfect - a natural gradiant anyone familiar with video effects can do.

Thirdly: the second link. Too perfect.

Finally. It looks like the old Cream Nightclub logo, circa 1999 (eww, I might have some Cream mix CD's lurking somewhere in the garage).

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Can you give us the original URL to the video on the NASA site please.

If this is true and not some kind of nasa april fools day type joke its very interesting and could prove quite a few things .....

please please please post the original video link address.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
This is real cool. But, we have no way of knowing what this is exactly. It is a UFO no doubt. Is it extra-terrestrial, that is still a long shot.

From the knowledge that I have on UFO technology, this is most probably an experimental aircraft that NASA was tracking.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I am sorry, but I would have to say fake....

Val

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by onthefence81
lol the second vid is a jettisoned rocket!

Nothing to see here imo

Im pretty sure this is what it is as onthefence said.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Denied

Did you watch it all the way through ... the object appears after 28sec

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Paris latest Ufo sighting was real with Nasa Proof

Interesting stuff. Would like to see something supporting authenticity of both vids.
Perhap's time and date stamps and a reference to the NASA site so the second video can be viewed at an Official NASA site and confirmed?, assuming it's available.

Dallas

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsRus
reply to post by Denied

Did you watch it all the way through ... the object appears after 28sec

Jeez, i didnt see it at first, still it doesn't seem right, if it wasnt NASA footage id say CGI....

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
i must admit
i seen the first video on youtube and thought "yeah right"
if you can prove the second video is a real nasa video

i really hope this goes further

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The first video is completely fake, completely horrible CGI, and he's trying to reconcile a completely different clip with it so as to give it more cred. Sorry bub it did'nt work.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
First of all just let me say I enjoy the whole UFO phenomenon and investigating it.

Having said that,the impression I get from this topic is that it is an attempt to get people to his blog so they can leave comments and vote for his videos.In my opinion this is nothing more than a lame advertisement rather than anything of real investigative importance.

Doc

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join