It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hoboken video shows explosions as the towers come down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Here is a nine minute and 16 sec., film clip from a documentary that actually shows the bright flashes inside the WTC's through the smoke, as the towers come down, it's amazing to watch. You can also hear some major explosions just before the tower start to collapse.

UPDATE: Project_Silo was kind enough to put the clip in this thread so just scroll to third post down to see it.

Personally I think the lights you see through the smoke is the charges of explosives going off, but I am not sure. The thing is many people think this is shards of glass refecting sunlight, I'm not sure what do you think?

I am going to post a link to the clip, if you want to watch the movie it came from just do a search on google video, for 911 Hoboken documentary. The clip is from you tube, but I can't find the whole movie there.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by goose]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Hmmm that was a pretty good video if i may add. I dont know much about the 9/11 conspiracies but i do beleive it was a CD. And this video has alot of evidence that supports that IMO. And i could easily understand it and follow it also. Good thread here

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Threw it up so more popel would watch it.Pretty good I have never seen all those flashes before.Could the beams snapping make sparks or flashes?

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Thanks Project_Silo, it is much easier to watch it this way. I posted an update in the first post above to let people know they can watch the video here.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Wups tried to edit,but while im here np OP.

Really what do you think those flashes are?I have not seen them before in any cideo.Very odd.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have read where some people think the flashes are reflections coming from the breaking glass, but in all honesty, though I have considered this possibility I can't believe it. The flashes are within the structure of the building, not outside of the building as the glass falls, it would seem that the flashes would continue within the dust cloud as the glass falls to the ground.

We know that the building was closed down for the weekend before the towers fell, we know two entire floors had been closed down completely, businesses on those two floor had been moved to other floors for at least two months prior to 911. You could not access these floors by most elevators.

We know that there were areas that most employees never saw, that areas on every floor were used for access for cable and wiring and would have been the perfect place to set up for demolition.

One also has to consider the fact that thousands of people worked in the towers and so a new company of people coming in dressed as workman to do wiring or cable or janitors would have barely been noticed, if at all, by anyone.

Plus to bring in the stuff for a demolition job would have been simple over a period of months, with that many businesses there I am sure there were service elevators and large bins filled with all kinds of stuff coming into the WTC's, so fill some bins with the stuff neeeded and toss in some boxes filled with other things needed and who is going to pay attention?

No one, that's who, so over a period of months it would have been easy to have brought the stuff in day after day as needed right in plain view.

Plus add in the fact that the basement part of the building burned for over a month hitting temps higher than jet fuel could burn really leaves no doubt for me that the official story is a lie.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Also wanted to add that the fires that burned for over a month at the base of the towers were at the base of all three towers, which includes WTC 7 which was not hit by a jet, just flying debris. So the fires burning over a month at the base of all three towers hitting temps over 3000 degrees just does not make sense, basing it on the official story.

[edit on 2-10-2007 by goose]

top topics

join