It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wow, a week until I tie the knot!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Amazing how fast this month has gone.... Well, just a week away and the reality still hasn't set quite in... TLC will be here on the 28th to start filming... First we go to Busch Gardens for the couple activity...(we even get to feed the giraffes, that's kind of cool)...and then we're doing Medieval Times (hopefully) for the group activity (hopefully we'll get to do some audience participation there too)..... Then it's the big day!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sounds great Gaz!

Congratulations and the best of luck to you both!

Whats tlc and why are they filming?

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
TLC=The Learning Channel. It's for their show "A Wedding Story", so everyone at ATS will eventually be able to see the wedding! (or bits of it, if they have that channel).

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
TLC=The Learning Channel. It's for their show "A Wedding Story", so everyone at ATS will eventually be able to see the wedding! (or bits of it, if they have that channel).

You're going to get married on TV? That's awesome. Let us know when the show airs so we can see you guys get married. Best of luck Gaz!

posted on Jan, 23 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I will...we'll know a little after the wedding (and it should air about a month after) I'll let everyone know when it's going to air.

I'll also have a tape of it. One of the things a wedding site my fiance' frequents, does, is to kind of circulate a wedding tape. I send it to person A, then they send it to person B, etc. I may do something like that for anyone who wants to see the episode, but doesn't get the channel. Of course, overseas issues (PAL/SECAM, etc.) may make it tricky, but I'm more than willing to send out a couple copies of the video for circulation...

At the time I get a tape, I'll make a new post, and members can U2U me to get on the list. If too many want it, I'll just send some more copies. I'll make an ongoing thread, to track where they are, and who has them, then who's getting it next, etc. at that time. I can dupe VCR tapes easy enough, so should be no biggie...

I may even have some added video, as I'll have a couple of people doing videography too.....

In addition, we'll update the wedding site, with photos, etc.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Congrats Gaz. Best of luck!

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I am a newly wed. Enjoy your last remaining week. The two days before and day of are going to fly by in a blur. Have fun and remember to stay relaxed and dont freak out. Remain polite and greet everyone with a smile. Your face should hurt at the end of the day from the permanent smile you had going. Then, off to the honeymoon which will also go by so damm fast. Where are you going and for how long. Take a zillion pics on the moon - you dont get to go back!!

Whoops I see now you going to be on tv. Cool enjoy. Dont drink except at the reception lightly. Remeber to eat!!!!

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 05:39 PM
link   
But what channel is airing the bachelor party? (Or bachelorette?)

Try to have at least one drunken shot of you with a pantie hat for ATS good buddy.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
One last congratulations to you and your bride for your big day. May you both always find love, happiness, friendship and comfort in each other arms.

I'm sure your wedding will be beautiful.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Congratulations, just think that in a year or two, the reality will be set in, and you'll hopefully have a hell a time with your wife in the years to come.

Marriage is the best decision I ever made.

I couldn't be happier.... My husband is better then having a dog.... He speaks.

hahaha I slay me.

top topics

join