It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000 Try To Serve Citizens Arrest On Bush

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The problem with all you and myself, and do not take offense to this, is that instead of trying to work together and come up with a solution for this problem, we are sitting on this forum, debating about countries, debating about american citizens, can you people not forget about the stupidity of some and for the greater good of the human race pull your acts together and help rid the world of the problems the rich men in suits have placed before us so that they could maintain their so called "hierarchy". I love America, I love the world as well, but if people cant stop the pointless arguments that really only show mans inability to come to a compromise, then how do we expect to make progress while sustaining and prospering with our species as a whole. Now i know a lot of you will still take offense to this, and many will still try and cut me down, however, one of the very tactics these elites rely on is peoples ignorance to the truth.
The truth? The truth is that everyone is too busy bickering amongst themselves to acomplish anything, while these few elite laugh and basically kill our brothers, sisters, moms, dads, our countries, and our race.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Illuminated88]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Hillary will probably get the NWO nod, the most hackable electronic voting machines will get rigged, and they will proceed with their agenda unabaited.

Hillary was picked by the Adults of the NWO talking to us children way back in 2004 CNN transcript Notice how Edwards and his lack of good old boys ties are mentioned as his weakness

Santa hasn't forgotten the Democrats, boys and girls. Senator Hillary Clinton's going to need a new pair of running shoes from Lady Footlocker. After all, she's got to run for re-election in New York in 2006, and keep those shoes in good condition for 2008.

She's got to keep up with John Edwards, who's getting a gift certificate to Carmax for a new pickup truck. He maybe a rich lawyer, but he's got to keep up with the good old boys if he expects to be become president.

transcripts.cnn.com...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I think its a wonderful thing that 1000 USA citizens did this. It wont get him arrested, but its symbolic of how fed up WE are and congratulations
to those people!!!!

Thank you for acting out on my behalf!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Most well said and thought out 'Illuminate88'. Sitting about bandying thoughts about will do nothing. That's why I wrote every congresspook and senatorlady/maleofthenight exactly what I thought was wrong with democratic and foreign policy, and war mentality today. Even mailed W at the House with what I thought about current sit. Gave Pelosi a good piece of mind a few times what with the new 'democratic' house leader. What a crock a bull hookies. If I'm not on the 'no fly list yet' I'll never be. But I WILL speak up, I WILL rebel against this current establishment in the most thought provoking peaceful way I can for as long as I can.
Mistakes were made. Ya man, they sure were. Let's figure out the fix already ok.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Obviously America isn't that free. Kids in lectures with loser John Kerry getting tasered for speaking out etc. And now you can't even serve your president with a citizen's arrest, it seems even if 1000 people do it, he's still above the law. Says much for the equality in America, where the president is untouchable.

Exactly what is a war crime then? I would have thought lying to the entire population of your country, saying that a country is evil and has WMDs, invading it and then saying 'oops, turns out they didn't have any WMDs. Oh and by the way we've killed thousands upon thousands of innocent civilians'. Which doesn't really affect anyone in America because they're all tucked up safely in their homes thousands of miles away.

Even so, attacking a country on the principle that they have WMD, only could America be so hypocritical, as they hold the most nuclear weapons out of any country.

Don't even get me started on America's economy. It couldn't be in a worse state. The dollar is at it's lowest point for decades. The country is in debt from the war.

So exactly 'How' is America so great?

Half the population couldn't even locate America on a global map. Says a lot for the education system. But hey, it's not a surprise that America's children are dumb, because their president isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the box.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:48 AM
link   
only one way to bring down a president from the inside!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
reply to post by EvilBat

Don't you know that ~70% of America opposes Bush? Nevertheless, Bush still has the loyalty of the Secret Service and probably most of the military. Realistically, he won't be convicted of anything while he has that. Nevertheless, I wouldn't rule out prosecution(s) once he's out of office.

Serve the citizens arrest when he's gone from office, then let all the dominoes fall on him.
The next US President might possibly be the candidate who makes clear in his/her campaign -- there won't be any Presidential Pardons for former Pres GWB.
I think Bush said same re Clinton?

Dallas

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
These people are a huge embarrassment.

It's hard to believe that people could be so misinformed and misguided.

Let them try that in Iran or Venezuela or Cuba or N. Korea.

Truly pathetic.

You're wrong grady... the very fact that they try that here is GREAT. It also knows they are aware of their rights and responsiblities as citizens which is also GREAT.

Was it a stunt? Of course it was.
Did they have any chance of succeeding? No they didn't.
Was that the point? No not by a long shot.

It was a statement and a wonderful piece of political street theater.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
These people are a huge embarrassment.
It's hard to believe that people could be so misinformed and misguided.
Let them try that in Iran or Venezuela or Cuba or N. Korea.
Truly pathetic.

... are you saying free people cant be tricked into following warcrimes?

Simply because you cannot hold a leader responsible for his crimes in other countries, doesnt meant you should be able to get away with it in the United States.

They lied to you, the citizen.. to create a corporate cashcow on another nations soil.
Thousands have died, hunderds of thousands are refugee's.. because a few men, decided all that would be worth it, so long as you came out richer.

You want a good protest, I say build a fake gallows, and tow it down the streets...with a contingent of hooded 17th century english soliders..... holding a sign saying
'' Bush, Cheney and Rumsfield, deserve a fate no less than nuremburg! ''

Its funny, because its true!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
How pathetic and embarrassing. It is instances like this which make america a laughing stock. America is becoming weaker and weaker.

Thats the most honest assesment of America Ive ever heard.
When the citizens attempting to uphold your constituion are considered weak, and people ensuring democracy succeeds ' a laughing stock ', it shows what it takes to be a patriotic American..

So long as Patriotic = A Bush supporter
And traitor = everyone else!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   

reply to post by mad scientist

Bah, there's goofballs in every country. Nevertheless, America is so far ahead of every country in just about every category that all the nuts in the world couldn't drag us down!

HAHA, I live in the US now going to college, alot of poeple here are pretty stupid. Your first year of university here is equivalent to Year 12 in Australia, actually year 12 is harder.
After living in China for over a year, I find CHina far more exciting and intersting than America.

That's part of the Corporate Plan for Americans. Big business is in charge of our government. They want to dumb down our education and keep the people uninformed. They are much easier to control that way.

As for the topic at hand; I think it's not only Bush that's the problem. If we could impeach everybody, things might start to get better. Our government is no longer a Republic, it's a Plutocracy: when the few with many govern the many with little. Our politicians only serve their corporate masters who give them money and fringe benefits, while the common prople suffer for their "fair" trade laws and laws to make us more "secure" that actually take away our freedoms.
Sorry about the rant! I have to do it somewhere. If not here, then on the street corner. If I do it there I'll get arrested!

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It is refreshing to see so many people coming together to protest something.

While I don't agree with the protesters I applaud their grit and determination to stand together for a cause.

It's time we got some backbone and stood up for our beliefs.

I remember protesting in the 70's. It felt good to stand up be counted.

We have become a very complacement people and accepted anything our government throws at us.

I see a ray of hope in our future.

Long live freedom.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Something different to do, I thought about staying in China, but I go back every summer. Your university's are ok, or at least one of the Ivy League onces I am going to. Your High School education sucks, which is why I come across so amny morons. You don't sound too knowledgeable yourself, I bet you can recite sports stats though,

From your spelling MS I would guess you are prob still in grade school yourself.

Seems to me if one is putting down a countries education system one would make sure they spell correctly so as to lend credibility to their argument. You fail miserably XXXX XXX. Please leave America because we don’t need XXX XXXXXX like you around. Hit the bricks and cut the corners because your ignorance is showing.

Edit out expletives casue we americans are better than that!!!!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by geemony]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:59 AM
link   

reply to post by mad scientist

Bah, there's goofballs in every country. Nevertheless, America is so far ahead of every country in just about every category that all the nuts in the world couldn't drag us down!

Why would we need to bother, you're doing a great job from within.

Make the most of it while it lasts, won't be long before your living in the 3rd world. Ameri#s.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It's funny in a trite way all the people saying "pathetic, makes us look weak etc. etc." No. What it does is show there is a growing resistance to the administration at more and more increasing levels. Also for anyone who laughs because they didn't have a chance at success well you missed the point entirely. It was a statement to publicly show to the people and to the world that the %70 of us who disprove of the current direction of our country are standing up. There should have been no doubt in your mind that they wouldn't succeed in arresting him as that was not the point of the act.

The act, although largely demonstrative, served it's purpose. Think back to the Sons of Liberty as they were impugned with the same sort loyalist ridicule. Anytime someone rows against the break they catch flak until the knee stops jerking.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Ok... I have no idea how this turned into Australia, US, China is better, but that's not the topic here.

Nor is the education of other members.

Please stay on the topic. Thanks. If you have questions about each others' educational pedigrees you may utilize the u2u feature. That doesn't belong in a thread.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I read some of these posts and it seems to me that there are some on here have no idea what free speech is or what it takes to assert our rights as citizens. Far from being unpatriotic, it as an act is profoundly patriotic.

Would these same people be saying the same thing if conservatives tried the same stunt on Bill Clinton. Somehow I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Those thousand people are hero's and should be treated as such, more need to join them just as their forebears did in throwing off the yoke of British Rule.

Bush the greatest cretin that walked this Earth is truly a puppet President for the few who run America, thats the ones with all the money who's families dont go off to die in wars, Bush and his gang should and must be tried for war crimes and under interogatiopn they can reveal the parasites who pay them and they inturn be held accountable.

Dont forget American citizens that these people will bleed your country dry, leave it on the scrap heap and move on to the next victim.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by geemony

Something different to do, I thought about staying in China, but I go back every summer. Your university's are ok, or at least one of the Ivy League onces I am going to. Your High School education sucks, which is why I come across so amny morons. You don't sound too knowledgeable yourself, I bet you can recite sports stats though,

From your spelling MS I would guess you are prob still in grade school yourself.

Seems to me if one is putting down a countries education system one would make sure they spell correctly so as to lend credibility to their argument. You fail miserably XXXX XXX. Please leave America because we don’t need XXX XXXXXX like you around. Hit the bricks and cut the corners because your ignorance is showing.

Edit out expletives casue we americans are better than that!!!!

[edit on 1-10-2007 by geemony]

I thought this thread was about the 1000s of people who wanted to pull bush over his actions and wait for it his reactions during his time in office...

Not some American vs the World rant... I'm sick and tired of hearing this "american better than the rest syndrome"or vice versa.

An example of something petty that was mentioned here and fuelled the the rant "Americans" using their educations systems as evidence to suggest you are smarter or better than the rest of the world etc... Is just so pathetic..... Now that's one example....

Not all Americans are stupid I will agree... But by christ alot are acting it, if they voted an idiot (forgive me ignorance) back into office the second time.
The rest of the world might look back in the cave days to you fellow Americans, but if we are really that stupid, why could we see all this coming. We had to painfully watch you make the same mistake voting G.Bush again! The headlines spun all over the world on the negative reactions of him in agai!. You put the wool over the eyes, refuse to hear the warnings. You have to learn the hard way, and we pay the price pretty much.

There are some of you admitting the chaos in the world today, And America is partly to blame for it. It show's great courage and respect that an could American can stand up and say we really *****ed up big time and we are going to take some responsibility to fix it.

So many americans are cot up in their own inferiority complex that they will never see the bigger picture, and think about the world borders and not just their own borders maybe...

Bear in mind, the world today is now more dangerous and chaotic than it was before G.Bush came in to office.

His plan of action on defeating the world on terror was totally unsuccessfull if not embarrassing... The American ties with countries is obviously at a all time low... Evidence even here on this thread suggust so, countries taking jab at each other on silly petty issues.

It's even more embarrassing that some Americans are reducing themselves to constantly pointing other's people's ignorance for the sake of the argument etc even now afterall this nonsense of the Bush administration. Defending themselves all the time is a sign something is not right.

I am probably silly for responding on this thread, But this arguement is getting old. I hope this thread can get back on topic...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

How pathetic and embarrassing. It is instances like this which make america a laughing stock. America is becoming weaker and weaker.

"Only those who attempt the absurd will achieve the impossible." - M. C. Escher

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join