It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Abu Nidal Org. hired by Israel and/or America to perpetrate 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Alright...let's get past the "no planes" theories, the space weapons, and the holograms. What if 9/11 had in fact been perpetrated by Arab terrorists in the employ of the United States and/or Israel?

So far, this seems like the simplest possibility to me. Which terrorist organization would accept such a job, you may ask? I believe the Abu Nidal Organization is the perfect candidate. According to noted Middle East journalist Patrick Seale, Abu Nidal was a total scumbag who would do any job for anybody if the money was right. His followers were probably pathetic dupes who did not know that they were dying for Israel instead of for Holy Jihad. In fact, Seale quotes an ex-Abu Nidal officer as confessing that "Mossad agents captured by Abu Nidal were usually killed very quickly to prevent them from confessing their true motives." Furthermore, Nidal had numerous rivalries with other terrorist organizations, so how could he turn down an opportunity to frame al-Qaeda? Finally, Abu Nidal may or may not have died under suspicious circumstances in 2002. Dead men tell no tales, I bet Nidal knew way too much and had to be silenced.

Cheesy music on the first link, I will warn you

judicial-inc.biz...
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Well, whaddya know? This thread states that none other than Abu Nidal trained alleged lead hijacker Mohammed Atta!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
OK

i'll keep an open mind about that model.

but i'll also keep the model explained by "Peter Lance dot com"
at the top of my think-list.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

It seems to me that Peter Lance is claiming that, basically, America fell asleep at the wheel in the runup to 9/11 out of incompetence and not out of design.

I'm not buying it.

If this were the case, why didn't the government get its act together AFTER 9/11 and investigate the suspicious stock trades? No, I think the government is deliberately letting some of the culprits off the hook because they do not want to reveal their own complicity in the 9/11 plot.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist

It seems to me that Peter Lance is claiming that, basically, America fell asleep at the wheel in the runup to 9/11 out of incompetence and not out of design.

I'm not buying it.

that's 'midi' music in that linked page (pre=2000 AD?)

Lance posits that 'the-blind-sheikh Rahman' is the culprit in the final analysis/...via a 'Nosair'

where as your 'Nidal' guy is a creation from the Mossad....

"I'm not buying it", right back at you.....

yet it's still interesting

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No, the parent site of the first link is being constantly updated. I think the webmaster is either old-fashioned or not just the most computer-literate person in the world.

Nobody that I'm aware of claims that AN is a fictional person. Several people, however, claim that he has repeatedly worked for Mossad.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Who the hell is this Nosair and who is he working for, I'd like to know.

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Even if it was a real plane, IT WAS NOT TERRORIST. Period. They could not fly a sopwith camel if they tried. I have seen a interview of an American who flew with one of the 'hijackers', he had trouble taking off, landing, controlling plane in general. Impossible a terrorist did it, they did not have the skill or smarts to, frankly, know ass from elbow on a 767.

If a real plane and not T's, than who? What? Possibly RC controlled, or missile, or autopilot take over with disabled communications.

[edit on 30-9-2007 by 1337cshacker]

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 1337cshacker

The interview could also have been part of a deception. This much I know-Nidal was no hack and specialized in hijacking airliners.

join