It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WeAreChange confronts Bill Clinton

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:36 AM
link   
So, where did the vid go ?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadjed
So, where did the vid go ?

Funny how youtube keeps removing all the sensitive stuff. They do it to some parts of the 9/11 coincidences youtube video as well, the parts containing who profited from it...

Seriously, the censorship is getting out of hand. Its obvious and silly. I guess they want people to think what they tell them to think...

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Let's file a lawsuit against youtube then, lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
They could sertinly twist this and make it out to be a very bad thing for the people who did this. STuffing something in a black bag and sitting it next to an Ex president, and having SS guys running around looking for the source.. That took some brass ones thats for sure!

It probably would be called terrorism so the state could quiet a person voicing dissent. I have heard of using that label to exercise censorship and chill free speech before.

I have to ask them though, how is an electronic device used to speak threw a threat to the president? It is not terrorism, but would make some people worry.

Now if you mean it would have been looked at suspiciously and removed by secret service I agree, but that does not make it a terrorist act.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Redge777

If they can get away with using a tazer on a kid at an open forum for asking too many questions, I am pretty sure an amp would be easily construed as anything they needed to justify just about any reaction.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   
This is lame! Where is the video!!

Unconstitutanal for utube to take it down
Please some nice ATS bod host it here!!

There goes the freedom of speech, censored by large corporations.

I hope they asked about IRA funding in the Clinton era

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I don't like how eveyone is bashing on clinton here. it's unfair, he was being cautious during his administration. Obama was not a nuclear threat at the time and he did what he was adviced. he was the best president we ever had. same goes for hillary. he's not the president anymore, so it's bad taste to bring that up at a gathering like that, saying that, lets stop the Bill clinton bashing and stop blaming everything on him. thanks

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedimiller
I don't like how eveyone is bashing on clinton here. it's unfair, he was being cautious during his administration. Obama was not a nuclear threat at the time and he did what he was adviced. he was the best president we ever had. same goes for hillary. he's not the president anymore, so it's bad taste to bring that up at a gathering like that, saying that, lets stop the Bill clinton bashing and stop blaming everything on him. thanks

Oh yeah, Clinton was a f---ing hero. Best President we ever had who sold us out to the Chinese, sold us out to NAFTA, and bombed people just to get his popularity numbers to rise.

Yes, a real CFR, Bilderberg saint. Don't anyone dare criticize--it's "bad taste!"

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   

You may want to correct that typo. Unless of course you are somehow saying that Barack Obama is a nuclear threat.... Now that you mention it, even with the typo, are you saying that Osama is a nuclear threat now? If that is what you are saying, I would counter by saying he is no more of a nuclear threat now than he ever was. It's not like the man somehow has developed and is manufacturing his own nukes. If he can get them now, he could get them then. That is if he is anything more than a paper tiger to scare the masses.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xwayne

Oh yeah, Clinton was a f---ing hero. Best President we ever had who sold us out to the Chinese, sold us out to NAFTA, and bombed people just to get his popularity numbers to rise.

Yes, a real CFR, Bilderberg saint. Don't anyone dare criticize--it's "bad taste!"

To the above user, sorry I meant Osama. to xwayne, why are you against trade? I get my star wars toys from hasbro & from walmart, and they are all made in china. something wrong with that? no. we the consumers win, because we get the product cheaper..

Also the chinese have jobs and we are helping them. for them one dollar an hour is a blessing, so I don't see why it's wrong to help other countries. NAFTA was the best thing to happen to us, I am all for it, as my ancestors were pirates off the caribeann, this country was founded on global trading. that's just the way it should be, just can't be living in a bubble for the rest of your like.

on topic, those guys have nothing on bill. he was a good president and they can't find anything that he did wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by xwayne

To the above user, sorry I meant Osama. to xwayne, why are you against trade? I get my star wars toys from hasbro & from walmart, and they are all made in china. something wrong with that? no. we the consumers win, because we get the product cheaper..

Also the chinese have jobs and we are helping them. for them one dollar an hour is a blessing, so I don't see why it's wrong to help other countries. NAFTA was the best thing to happen to us, I am all for it, as my ancestors were pirates off the caribeann, this country was founded on global trading. that's just the way it should be, just can't be living in a bubble for the rest of your like.

on topic, those guys have nothing on bill. he was a good president and they can't find anything that he did wrong.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
NOAP

I was not going to post again, but my Lord!! The chinese goods are made by slaves in a communist dictatorship, that has execution vans driving around culling its citizens.Walmart serves many destructive purposes, for example a designed martial law round up point, and temporary concentration camp in disguise waiting to empty the shelves and roll in the cots, and guards. If people do not waken their slumbering minds, we will find ourselves inside walmart by force, and not by choice.
Clinton did nothing wrong??? How about signing all our parks into the ownership of the UN under the Biodeversity treaty. With statements like the above, God help us.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What is it that you do for a living? I can't help but wonder, would you be willing to do your job for a fraction of your pay? Do you think that your employer would be willing to pay you your current salary when he/she could replace you with someone who will work for 1/2, 1/4... etc of what you make?

If you are somehow not affected by that scenario, can you not see how the above scenario would still affect your way of life if itwere to happen to the rest of the country? You don't see how the elite / very rich would benefit from this where the working class gets destroyed? The middle class would cease to exist, there would be only a working class and the elite.

I am curious how you see it as such a good thing and can not bring yourself to see what could go wrong.

[edit on 1-10-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I was curious to see exactly what this video entailed but the link doesn't seem to work.

Is there any alternatives?

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
What it is with the Americans Keeping it in the family? It's always the son or some other sort of relative. Now the Clinton's wife is running for the job. Surely this a bad idea as Hilary is going to be influenced by her husband and basically start where he left off.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by Redge777

If they can get away with using a tazer on a kid at an open forum for asking too many questions, I am pretty sure an amp would be easily construed as anything they needed to justify just about any reaction.

Justification as far as getting away with it, sure they can do many things, I am speaking of what is right and what is wrong. They can call it anything, that don't make it right.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Could this mean another mysterious death or disappearance in the future?

Does anyone know if there is another place to see the video?

If not,

Could someone who was able to see it, give a synopsis of the event.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Sardion2000, i think its about holding those who influence billions, accountable for crimes because when they do these things, it influences a large population in some negative way. If Bush and Clinton are running drugs, while keeping the public under a drug war, thats tyranny and dictatorship, and prosecutable if a militia or group can expose and bring these traitors to the rope. Which admittedly I pray for.

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
jedimiller, i would rather pay an extra 2$ to buy american than pay a country like the degraded chinese government for a stupid toy. ANd I stopped liking star wars after I realized lucas is not completely genuine.

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com

[edit on 1-10-2007 by mastermind77]

posted on Oct, 1 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Funny what short memories people have. How about the Clinton's involvement in the Whitewater scam?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join